PDA

View Full Version : Week 1: Allen Knight vs Bodysnatcher AK WINS

Flow
03-18-2019, 10:45 AM
Week One

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE THURSDAY

BodySnatcher
Allen Knight

*The 1-2 league and it's mini LR league are one bar Vs one bar.*

Allen Knight
03-21-2019, 08:03 PM
Here.

Allen Knight
03-21-2019, 10:47 PM
sprayin a AK-47 at ya mug, just take ur hype an retire
after i send Acadia face i'll stuff ur corpse in a suv & light it on fire

BodySnatcher
03-21-2019, 11:30 PM
It’s a home invasion...I'ma light up ur dome, u'll get bury from the chrome,
Cuz I’ll show up w/a ‘can by ur door & fire at ur head’ like Harry in Home Alone

White LGI
03-22-2019, 03:30 AM
Vote Allen knigtt

Flow
03-22-2019, 05:25 AM
Vote Allen knigtt

Needs to be at least a sentence or two. If it's an obvious whitewash (see mmlps battle fair enough) but let's not disrespect a good battler who out his time an effort in please.

Had to Google AKs guessing the Acadia is AK to ya/the make of car. It's cool. It's not perfect with the 'dia'/ 'to ya' pronounciation but when said at a normal pace it blends well enough an is creative an fresh. I like you didn't end it with a simple like the SUV an then went onto attack further. Think though you could of worded this slightly different an combined the two elements of your punch into a more well rounded double entendre. Imo. Enjoyed it regardless

Body came.with a gun bar but I got to say I liked it. I tend to hate gun bars that are just similies (mostly from the overuse) preferring AKs style of mixing into a full on attack bar but the flip was brilliant. Didn't see it coming an then bang it came together nicely.

Liked both but going to edge it to body. Maybe it's childhood nostalgia. Or because I didnt have to Google it, which may have blunted it slightly. My bad don't think we rock those over in Britain.. Not sure. But bodyedges it either way for me.

Vote body

sral
03-22-2019, 05:49 AM
two good lines

i'm going with AK slightly here due to the wordplay, i fucked with Body's too though

Blas
03-22-2019, 08:25 AM
allens wording was really good and technically it works but the connection between acadia face & just stuffing him in a burning car seems so weak to me. i feel like he literally didn't even really try when he created this bar. body on the other hand had a somewhat stretched bar imo and he did his classic gunbar while saying something then going "like" and making the connection. honestly i thought both were reasonable bars but it's pretty close to me. i guess i'll give the edge to allen bc of wordplay/smoothness but it could go either way.

v/ allen

Maximus
03-22-2019, 07:51 PM
pretty good from both fellas, kind of hard to decide here, both were on the same level for me.....
after going through both over and over again, lol.
i'll have to give this to AK, i think his was more 'fresh' in a way, i've seen a lot of can flips, not to mention the home alone tying in. but both were dope.
Allen got it for me

King
03-23-2019, 06:49 PM
this was a good battle.

i liked Bodys concept slightly more, but AK definitely had the cleaner wording and delivery. I think if body was a little more concise he would definitely would have got it but as is i'm leaning towards AK.

vote AK

Flow
03-24-2019, 02:23 PM
5 1 ak