PDA

View Full Version : Week 1: Snitching is Gangsta vs Chyeahhh!!! Snitch Wins

Flow
03-18-2019, 10:51 AM
Week One

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE THURSDAY

JEM
Chyeahhh!!!

*The 1-2 league and it's mini LR league are one bar Vs one bar.*

Chyeahhh!!!
03-20-2019, 03:01 PM
sup Dia

you've been a cold sore to the world since you were born
to the board? a virus without a cure, you're herpes in human form

White LGI
03-20-2019, 05:18 PM
Ya music phony, whole story make believe... careers dying
ill expose his motives..run up and beat this faggot...Jamal lyon

Real Spit
03-20-2019, 06:26 PM
Not a fan of either but at least snitching had swag to his.. need to see some concepts or wit here guys come on now

v/Snitch

Blas
03-20-2019, 07:09 PM
Both are far too simple, chyeah had the wording down but snitching had a concept that wasn't absurdly straight forward so I have to give it to him.

v/ snitch

Destroyer
03-21-2019, 10:22 AM
Got snitch for the relevant current event punch and better hit
Chyeahhh wasnt innacurate, it was just pretty lackluster in delivery

V/snitch

Blue Bayou
03-21-2019, 03:07 PM
Chyeahhhs wording was awesome but the punch was blahh

Snitchs bar was pretty decent.. coolish current event punch

Vote - Snitch

sral
03-22-2019, 05:39 AM
i got snitch too

Jabari Black
03-22-2019, 11:12 AM
Wanted to give this to Chyeahhh badly but I can’t lol.

Chyeahhhs punch was enjoyable but it just came off as a pure statement punch - something I think you can’t do in a 1-2 punch. I like the angle and the theme of the punch but there was just no real flip/double meaning in this - moreso just 3 separate disses with a common virus/hpv word association. This probably woulda landed on a full battle but here it just comes off as lacking a real punch.

Snitch; no hate; I thought this was a lazy current event reference. Nothing against current event bars, but “beat up a faggot” is the simplest Jussie Smollet flip you can do - plus it’s been done already. On the plus side though, the set up was good. Music phony, make believe story, expose motive are all good tie ins. I just think the punch is really lazy.

Anyways I got Chyeahhh with a concept with a lot of potential, but no punch. Snitch had a lazy concept but he executed it to perfection. I think it seem like I was overly harsh on snitch lol but I still got him winning by a comfortable margin.

Mvgt Snitch

Kill Spree
03-22-2019, 12:05 PM
Both were bland but I got snitch with the current event and some what harsher bar

White LGI
03-22-2019, 04:41 PM
Wanted to give this to Chyeahhh badly but I can’t lol.

Chyeahhhs punch was enjoyable but it just came off as a pure statement punch - something I think you can’t do in a 1-2 punch. I like the angle and the theme of the punch but there was just no real flip/double meaning in this - moreso just 3 separate disses with a common virus/hpv word association. This probably woulda landed on a full battle but here it just comes off as lacking a real punch.

Snitch; no hate; I thought this was a lazy current event reference. Nothing against current event bars, but “beat up a faggot” is the simplest Jussie Smollet flip you can do - plus it’s been done already. On the plus side though, the set up was good. Music phony, make believe story, expose motive are all good tie ins. I just think the punch is really lazy.

Anyways I got Chyeahhh with a concept with a lot of potential, but no punch. Snitch had a lazy concept but he executed it to perfection. I think it seem like I was overly harsh on snitch lol but I still got him winning by a comfortable margin.

Mvgt Snitch

Why you want me to lose homie...lol

Jabari Black
03-22-2019, 05:07 PM
Why you want me to lose homie...lol

It’s not you fam - it’s me.

Lol nah i ain’t mean it like that. I just thought his concept was out of the box and had a lot of potential so I wanted it to work.

King
03-23-2019, 06:51 PM
i got snitch. little more creative, had better impact then the angle chyeaah took

Flow
03-24-2019, 08:06 AM
Snitch wins 8 0