PDA

View Full Version : LR Week 1: Real Spit vs Dynamicz SPIT WINS

Flow
03-19-2019, 08:17 AM
24 hours and this shits closed.

One bar each and standard rules apply (no biting, swaying, recycling etc)

Get writing!

Real Spit
DynamiCz

*The 1-2 league and it's mini LR league are one bar Vs one bar.*

DynamiCz
03-19-2019, 12:01 PM
F&N lean - no lying king.. go over the edge u'll hear a scar scream
Once it kick back - shots fill in Surreal like he havin a bizarre dream

Real Spit
03-19-2019, 12:47 PM
I'm a boss lil faggot, best show respect 'for I blow up your poor rep
you ain't get the signal so I'm sending 5G's to show up at your doorstep

Lenox
03-19-2019, 02:12 PM
Dynamicz: nah, too wordy. Also wtf is a scar scream

vs

Spit: this was smooth lol. Kinda played with the 5G but It was enough

SPIT

Suthaveli
03-19-2019, 11:15 PM
I like where dy was going, but it didn't get there. Bar looked rush tbr.
5g signal was cool.

Mvgt- real spit

Barcotic
03-20-2019, 03:00 AM
both had aight concepts for a quick workday 1-2
dy's was a bit corny w the nameplay callin him sir real & his bar was a bit wordy overall but the creativity was there
whereas spit's was a bit simple but clean

gtg w the cleaner bar
v/spitacular

Blas
03-20-2019, 03:05 AM
cool bars, think dy was a little forced with calling him sir but it's ok, spits was clean & i liked the connection,

spit edges, v/ spit

Dominate
03-20-2019, 03:13 AM
Both went for an 'attack' style bar which makes it easy to compare. Liked the lion king/off the edge/scar scream wp better than the sir real one actually... but I think there was too much going on in this bar overall and it lacked the polish it needed to come off hard hitting. Conversely, I'd say signal/5Gs is a tad less of a creative/inspired concept but it was worded and executed very well and read very smoothly, resulting in a more enjoyable read.

V/ Spit

zelti
03-20-2019, 05:23 AM
Few things:

1. The 5G’s bar had no creativity or wit whatsoever. You could have literally said 3G’s or 4G’s and it would have been the same exact bar. The only thing here was that it was worded good, that’s it.

2. You’re gonna have cellphone signal show up to his doorstep? Umm ok and do what? Rape his cellphone? Offer him the latest deals in network reception? I mean what are these 5G’s gonna do once they show up to the doorstep? In reality there’s no punch here, you’re literally only saying that something is gonna to show up at his home.

“Errrrr yeah Skeeter I don’t think you’re grtting signal too well, I’m gonna send out about 5G’s to come speak to you.”

“Umm thanks?”

DynamiCz bar wasn’t the best here but it at least had creativity and an actual punch to it lol. This battle gets me mad because I’m seeing the trend that the rb heads are voting for whatever sounds the best at first glance, but either only works one way or doesn’t make sense at all. All good but it’s a genuine observation.

Vote DynamiCz

Flow
03-20-2019, 08:18 AM
Spit wins by 5 to 1