PDA

View Full Version : Week 2: Allen Knight VS Killing Spree AK WINS 6-0

Flow
03-25-2019, 02:48 PM
Week Two

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE THURSDAY

Allen Knight
Killing Spree

*The 1-2 league and it's mini LR league are one bar Vs one bar.*

Allen Knight
03-25-2019, 04:22 PM
Yo check.

Kill Spree
03-25-2019, 04:30 PM
Yuuuup

Allen Knight
03-28-2019, 10:50 PM
every verse u drops trash, actin like u the hardest fuck
we all Sierra's in ur bars, shits belong in the back of a garbage truck

Kill Spree
03-29-2019, 02:59 AM
Allen knight aka Forge on RB

1-2 vs Allen

Aka forge

Ya wifey said...
You back @ moms house & She fed up with ur shit
So Foreclosure accounts cos she pays my mortgage w/e I giver her dick

Ghost1
03-29-2019, 08:48 AM
apparently sierra is responsible for garbage disposal? how does one even happen upon this information unless they are actual living human trash. fuck u allen.

spree....half name nameplay....I don't fuck with these......I think the larger issue was the lack of a solid tie in between foreclosure account and mortgage payment....the correlation was too loose for me./

v allen the fagot

White LGI
03-29-2019, 09:25 PM
Vote Allen

Spree you better than that bar...i suck..but you don't...that shit looks like some shit I shoulda wrote

Plot
03-29-2019, 09:31 PM
Allen had a nice wp that I havent seen before. Altho Im not to sure on the
connection and not gonna google, so benefit of the doubt.
Spree was too wordy and didnt connect for me.
V-Allen

Jabari Black
03-31-2019, 05:26 PM
Ay Allen, I’m very intrigued to how you knew Sierra was in the back of s garbage truck lmao. Anyways the wp was slick af, and that’s what carried the bar. Wording was concise here. Only issue I have with the punch is I think the “belongs in the back of a garbage truck” was kind of a lackluster way to end the punch. It wasn’t anything wrong with it technically speaking but it just seemed like a basic way to end the punch. I guess you didn’t have much leeway because no one else woulda know wtf a Sierra was I’d you didn’t mention garbage truck lol. Overall good punch.

Spree I don’t think this was your best work personally. Starting with the wordplay, shortening a already one syllable name even shorter is a reach imo. But beyond that, the execution was sloppy imo. You got the forclosure wp, which is pretty crisp, but the “she pays my mortgage” is a very loose association. Like that’s not what’s a forclosure is - it’s just a similar word association. Also the she pays my mortgage when I give her dick is just a awkward phrase, diss in general.

Thought this would be a lot closer but I think spree had an off week. I got Allen taking this one pretty comfortably.

Barcotic
03-31-2019, 05:29 PM
Sierra GMC Aero was much better

Suthaveli
03-31-2019, 06:08 PM
Voting Allen because it seems like the right thing to do.

Saint
04-01-2019, 02:20 AM
Both were ok. V - AK for better wp that hit to me..
Foreclosure was alright but Idk the Forge alias too well so w\e..