Lol good luck bro

Blue Bayou
03-26-2019, 09:55 AM
claim ur bout’ war but you’re sadly mistaken ock
calling you General only make sense if we’re throwin you a Caitlyn comp

DynamiCz
03-26-2019, 10:36 AM
This vet had a good run.. extended magazine - I bust until the heater done
10 rounds when it Ring - after the TKO.. his career gone end like Lamont Peterson

Blas
03-26-2019, 03:20 PM
i'm just here so i don't get fined

blue: fucked with the wordplay and the wording, punch was reasonable too
dyna: punch is good, concept is fine but i just literally dont enjoy wording when a bar is set up like this, ex: punch/wordplay ... like "insert person here" who i also had to google (not saying thats relevant as to why i didnt like it though)

v/ blue, but it could easily go both ways based on preference and u are both dope

Real Spit
03-26-2019, 03:23 PM
I feel like Blue's punch was too simple of a concept that was painted as abstract through very poor wording. I get the "participation medal" type concept here, I mean we all know Caitlyn isn't a champion of anything but is celebrated, but essentially this boils down to a comparison punch, and I am not a fan of those.. which presents another issue, as Dynamicz punch is also a simple comparison punch as well.. BUT.. there is at least the tie in w/the gun bar set up AND smooth wording. Gotta go w/Dynamicz on this one

Barcotic
03-26-2019, 04:13 PM
i didnt like how both bars were executed but i diiid like both concepts..mind u, blue's was fresher

gotta give it to him off creative pts.
concepts built around words like ring, rounds, etc are just too easy
v/blue bayou

zelti
03-26-2019, 04:14 PM
Blue kind of dropped pretty light here ngl. He’s been on a roll with dope bars lately and I should have voted for him last week with that Seahawks line but I was driving and sleeping. DynamiCz this definitely isn’t my favorite from you but it was still decent

Vote DynamiCz

bleak
03-26-2019, 05:08 PM
Honestly I don't understand either. Idk what Caitlyn is being referenced and ive never heard of Lamont Pederson because I don't watch boxing.

I assume that boxer died in the ring, I can understand that from the tie ins.

I don't Google for 1-2 ever.

DynamiCz

Dominate
03-26-2019, 09:01 PM
The general/Jenner'll wp is fresh and dope. Thought the wording of the flip could have been stronger but it was still OK. A solid bar overall.

Dyna's bar was kind of the opposite - the 'rounds' and 'ring' wordplays aren't super fresh but he executed them quite well with the current event flip. Solid bar as well.

Enjoyed both but the fresh wp concept was what impressed me most in this battle, gotta edge it to Blue for that.

Suthaveli
03-26-2019, 09:06 PM
I'm leaning more towards Dynamicz w.the bar. He had a lot going & the tie ins just mesh well together. Blue bar was def more direct, but I feel it didn't have the elements dynamics bar had tbh.

Mvgt- dy

Flow
03-27-2019, 04:22 AM
Both were top drawer but I think I preferred the overall execution of blues more. Seemed cleaner

V BLUE

Kill Spree
03-27-2019, 07:59 AM
I liked both but I was feeling general/jenner’ll comp was cool

Got blue by a hair

Kill Spree
03-27-2019, 11:50 AM
5-4 blue this is closing in 10 minutes

Cred
03-27-2019, 01:04 PM
This one was cool coming down to preference

Dynamicz I liked more

Incredible
03-27-2019, 02:59 PM
This was an interesting battle for sure, looking at it a few more times I understood Blues bar but admittedly had to google Dynas even though I thought without research that it flowed better overall, better wording, and with having the knowledge now makes sense and makes the punch have that much more impact got. Vote = Dynamicz.

Kill Spree
03-27-2019, 03:03 PM
Dyn wins