PDA

View Full Version : Week 3: Allen Knight vs Joog AK WINS

Flow
04-01-2019, 05:19 PM
Week Three

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE THURSDAY

Allen Knight
joog

Extensions need to be agreed by both parties

Allen Knight
04-01-2019, 05:52 PM
In, wattup trill clinton.

joog
04-03-2019, 06:04 PM
Door kicked. Yall better get on the floor quick cuz these hammers is cocked
..and keep them jaws zipped... lemme hear as much as a syenites whole fam'll get rocked

Allen Knight
04-04-2019, 07:04 PM
joog lol aka trill clinton fuck off biter...

im sprayin rounds w/ beretta's, shells poundin ya sweater
faggot one shot to ya chest cavity & Ajuga be planted in the ground forever

White LGI
04-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Vote a knight

Dope shit here...knight killed this

Maximus
04-05-2019, 02:53 AM
oh dope battle here fellaz, this could go either tbh.. close
both nameplays were solid, liked both.. this will boil down to preference and i just prefer Joog's
v/ Joog

superboy estar legend
04-05-2019, 04:23 AM
Door kicked. Yall better get on the floor quick cuz these hammers is cocked
quick and to the point i dig it.
..and keep them jaws zipped... lemme hear as much as a syenites whole fam'll get rocked
not sure where we are going with keeping jaws zipped, not sure what a syenity is, i think this could have been way more dope w/ the door kick imagery

im sprayin rounds w/ beretta's, shells poundin ya sweater
I'm digging this open, digging the flow and clear image
faggot one shot to ya chest cavity & Ajuga be planted in the ground forever
not sure what an Ajuga is or why we couldn't have done some more wordplay, but this does complete the bar in a fluid and concise manner.

v/ allen, both had sick opens, but allen did complete his bar in a sensical manner where with joog i felt a bit lost.

ggs fellas!

Sharp
04-05-2019, 06:24 AM
Alright we got the 'Google it' battle this week

I had to google both of your flips, but they both work (and that consequentially made this one feel close) I got Allen with execution though - 'ajuga planted in thr ground forever' works both ways a little more than 'synites whole family get rocked'. That said it's pretty close, and if we're all nitpicking this could go either way

V/ak

Blas
04-05-2019, 10:46 AM
thanks guys, had to google both

joog: cool bar/wp, really liked the rocked follow up too
AL: cool wp, thought the follow up was nice as well

this is literally close, other than being being faggots and making me use google it's a coin flip. edge joog based on slight preference.

v/ joog

Resin M-I-C
04-06-2019, 01:21 PM
this is like a spelling bee competition

after googling both were solid.. but had to give it to Allen cuz pullin off ‘joog’ in a nameplay had a higher degree of difficulty

feel like a russian judge

v AK

King
04-06-2019, 02:38 PM
i liked both

u both used an obscure np but the bars were worded well enough where u can figure out what it means by the context. i think thats key when using words that most people arent going to know.

hard to pick a winner, I think AKs bar has the slight edge coz for me it was worded just a slightly better and joog is definitely a harder name to work with then knight. dope battle tho

vote AK

Clout
04-07-2019, 07:42 AM
Alas the almighty viking is here to call allen a short midget geek for hoe showing Rb League.Say something?!?!? You're eye level to my weener in person bitch!

This was a solid battle. I gotta agree this was close, i do think the fact that AK used joog as a solid name flip is a highlight. Joog had a stellar bar, i just think Ak takes this, it is harder to pull off a NP on the joogeyman.

v/ Amen's bastard son aka AK

~RustyGunZ~
04-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Liked joogs more. The a in ajuga makes AKs punch read weird grammatically. Creative on both ends though. Dope battle.

Gone @ half or more of the voters not taking biology in high school?

Destroyer
04-07-2019, 08:45 PM
I hate both of these punches they’re exactly the formulaic shit I expect from ak but et tu joog?

That being said I still liked AK’s better

V/ak

Ghost1
04-08-2019, 09:13 AM
ajuga and syenite? this the battle of the week?

im done.

v allen.

Flow
04-08-2019, 10:38 AM
9 3 AK W