PDA

View Full Version : Week 3: Plot vs Resin M-I-C RES WINS

Flow
04-01-2019, 05:22 PM
Week Three

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE THURSDAY

Plot
Resin M-I-C

Extensions need to be agreed by both parties

Resin M-I-C
04-03-2019, 09:52 AM
It’s eye popping; Iris my case- Res is great with precision..
when i shoot the macule feel the bullet go straight thru ur vision.

Plot
04-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Res you old as fuck, but you never lived that life…aint no criminal,
If you ever had any Pryors recorded, Stir Crazy or Superman 3 the original.

White LGI
04-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Hard to call. I liked both...resin was more technical and flowed better...I liked plots str8 to the point diss....I'm avoter that likes bars that I can envision being spit in live battles....I think plot works better for me

Vote plot

Chyeahhh!!!
04-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Res had a well thought out line

Plot had a nice clever line as well. With more of a personal edge to it

Gotta go with Plot

Blas
04-04-2019, 10:12 PM
res's was dope tbh, loved the tie ins
plot also had cool wp but it was a more simple approach, still good tho

v/ resin

joog
04-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Resin- i wanna like urs because fk w the macule wp. But iris my case? That shit irking me tbh.
Plot- urs was solid no complaints.
Vote plot

Cred
04-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Couldn't really get into plots punch. Res had a pretty cool bar.

v/ resin mic

King
04-07-2019, 10:16 AM
a macule is a skin blemish. u can have one on ur eye its more a general term so the tie ins and concept are a little eh for me. obv the wordplay works, and the bar is worded well, but i think Res went with the wrong angle with this one

plot had a solid bar. not a haymaker but connected well fs. this was an upset imo, good shit mang.

vote Plot

~RustyGunZ~
04-07-2019, 04:06 PM
This is tough. Res wordplay was dope but the tie in was kind of redundant you shoot the macule as in shooting his eye, but shooting the mac is the wordplay to say if you shoot it I’ll go through his eye?

Plot was cool but I don’t see how the second half was really landing the punch? Seemed like a lazy way to use Pryor. Could have been built up to be a better line.

Got res in a close one

DynamiCz
04-07-2019, 04:11 PM
It’s eye popping; Iris my case- Res is great with precision..
when i shoot the macule feel the bullet go straight thru ur vision.

This is actually dope, good shit here

----

Res you old as fuck, but you never lived that life…aint no criminal,
If you ever had any Pryors recorded, Stir Crazy or Superman 3 the original.

Lol damn this is also dope after reading it a couple times

Aight both came with some heat this week and of course this battle will come down to preference. I'm edging Res on this cause not cause his bar was better, but it was a tiny bit more direct damaging. Plot shit still was fiya tho can't take away from that not one bit.

V-Res

Saint
04-07-2019, 04:39 PM
Coo pretty close.. Macule was decent, iris was just extra.. just didn't think I needed it lol

Plot -- wp was coo.. was associative pryor to his films, the flip was a bit underwhelming imo

Vote - Res

Flow
04-08-2019, 07:02 AM
5 4 upping

Kill Spree
04-08-2019, 07:50 AM
I liked plots bar... but res was a bit more creative. One thing I didn’t like was the “Ires my case” was a reach but as a punch I thought res’s Bar was stronger. So he edges it for me

Ghost1
04-08-2019, 09:01 AM
not sure I loved I res my case lol. it was fine tho. the issue for me was macule? I googled and found pics of like like cancer ....bumps...or light colored moles? so then I googled iris macule............and the word is macula not macule. So after extensive research I cannot idly sit by and approve. I'm confused how anyone even voted for this firstly knowing what macule is? or that macule isn't even the right word anyways? maybe everyone googled as much as I did but I doubt it?

rich pryor was dope an the bar made sense

v plot

Sharp
04-08-2019, 12:29 PM
I googled it and the definition was 'another word for macula'. Tbh, having to google it takes a hell of a lot out for me. Plot kind of fell off at the end, where the wordplay is alright but there's something lacking in the punch itself

Crazy close to me, but plot didn't do enough with the end of that punch

V/Res

Ghost1
04-08-2019, 01:26 PM
fuck u lol. screenshot or u lyin. I just googled for the third time and saw nothing of the sort.

Flow
04-08-2019, 02:08 PM
7 5 resin. One hour an I’ll close

Blue Bayou
04-08-2019, 02:19 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=macule&oq=macul&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0l2.1456j0j4&client=ms-android-bell-ca-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

"another term for macula"

Ghost1
04-08-2019, 02:25 PM
lol dafuq. an every other link or definition under it refers to the skin lesion.

whatever lol. never even heard either fucking word.

Flow
04-08-2019, 03:22 PM
7 5 resin resin wins