PDA

View Full Version : Week 3: Blas vs Snitching Is Gangsta SNIT WINS

Flow
04-01-2019, 05:32 PM
Week Three

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE THURSDAY

Snitching is gangsta
Blas

Extensions need to be agreed by both parties

White LGI
04-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Here

Blas
04-01-2019, 05:49 PM
i am also indeed, here. i shall post a bar later when i feel like thinking about text. good day, sir.

Blas
04-01-2019, 08:07 PM
ya whole style is incoherent, can barely interpret this damn fool
grab the glock & put foreign ya vocal cords now i REALLY CAN’T UNDERSTAND YOU

White LGI
04-03-2019, 06:02 PM
Acting gangsta with me? Ya big dummy....get fed shots
I carry a big gun and the Big One put 5 to Ya chest like Red Foxx

joog
04-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Blas- the foreign wp is hella played. Decent enough concept.
Snitchi- ive seen this done before in a very similar fashion. Nothing new really added here to make give you this.
Vote blas

Zaddy
04-04-2019, 04:54 PM
Idk who red fox is but I’ll take that over a shitty foreign wordplay

Vote snit

Sharp
04-05-2019, 01:20 PM
This is another one that's coming down to my preference in execution. Both had nice tie ins with the setup. forine is slick but the flip doesn't work both ways as well as the Sanford and son bar. Hell of a reference to make, tbh I don't think everyone is gonna get it. Still, good wordplay, but 'I carry a big gun' is almost a caricature of itself here tbh. Still, the way the wp worked edges it out for me

V/snit

superboy estar legend
04-05-2019, 01:31 PM
blas i thought it was cool wordplay esp how u worded it made it dope with the connection
snitching i thought the wording and concept was OK but thats about it here, didnt enjoy the overall bar
voting for blas

White LGI
04-05-2019, 08:22 PM
Up

Cred
04-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Blas - cool twist on a dated concept

Snitch - I know who red foxx is, didn't like the tie ins.

v / blas

Resin M-I-C
04-07-2019, 10:45 AM
foreign line is old af but worded ok
red foxx is clever after watching 3 snippets on youtube ab him faking a heart attack.. unfortunately it took all the sting away

v blas

~RustyGunZ~
04-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Foreign played

Snits was dope guess you have to be a real one to get it

V/snit

DynamiCz
04-07-2019, 04:06 PM
ya whole style is incoherent, can barely interpret this damn fool
grab the glock & put foreign ya vocal cords now i REALLY CAN’T UNDERSTAND YOU

This is nice imo and the wording was good as well, nice shit

------

Acting gangsta with me? Ya big dummy....get fed shots
I carry a big gun and the Big One put 5 to Ya chest like Red Foxx

This is also nice here, well executed in my book also

This was coo here, only take away from both is that both concepts/wordplay have been highly used. Imma edge Snit on this one tho for the more harsher overall bar

V-Snit

Ghost1
04-08-2019, 09:15 AM
foreign four in is played

5 to the chest was ok

v snit

Jabari Black
04-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Hard battle to judge for me because both of these punches were really played.

Blas, you set up the punch well by saying his style is incoherent. The foreign wp has been done a lot. I would probably give it a pass but it was done recently and got flak for being played then. On the positive end though, I like how you tied your gun into the ‘his style is incoherent’ angle.

Snitch, your execution was good but your bar just as played (moreso in live battles). Not tryna hate or nothing but If you make a list of top 5 played concepts in battle rap - red fox is probably 5 lol. Anyways, I think ‘The Big One’ kinda saves the punch. That’s a good tie in and one I don’t recall seeing/hearing before. Execution wise, everything was solid - it’s just thebconcept itselfs that I have the issue with.

Overall, this one’s a toss up. I’m edging this to Bas though. He had a played wp in his bar but it wasn’t the whole bar. With snitching, even though I like the big one tie in and his execution, the basis of his punch is a overused concept.

Mvgt Blas

Saint
04-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Forine as it has been said - played. wording was ok
Maybe took Snitching light here.

Snit wasn't too great i think Big K used it. Lil more original here

VOTE - SNIT

Blas
04-08-2019, 05:15 PM
You can give him the win so you don't have to keep this open, I don't think I got voted against by one person without an agenda other than bags so that works for me. GG snitchy

Flow
04-08-2019, 05:28 PM
You can give him the win so you don't have to keep this open, I don't think I got voted against by one person without an agenda other than bags so that works for me. GG snitchy

I would of had to dq you anyway . I wish you’d of kept stum as this could easily have ended up going your way tbh. I’ll keep you signed in for next week, your welcome to pm me if you believe any hate votes occurred an I will investigate it (rather then a swat or a forfeit)

Snit wins