PDA

View Full Version : Week 3: Chyeahhh!!! vs Dregs Chyeahhh WINS

Flow
04-01-2019, 05:37 PM
Week Three

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE THURSDAY
Dregs
Chyeahhh!!!

Extensions need to be agreed by both parties

Chyeahhh!!!
04-01-2019, 06:46 PM
Shup shun

Saint
04-01-2019, 06:48 PM
he speaks....

Chyeahhh!!!
04-02-2019, 07:53 PM
I'll beat blood, spit, & piss outta Inf, come see me with hands kid
have so much shit streamin from u, I'll get charged for murder and exceeding my bandwidth

Saint
04-04-2019, 09:52 PM
Get medivac'd fast. I'll WIN in a slaughter.. this nerd is a goner
I 'Helipad Stats' && that's what dispatch tells pilot of ur emergency chopper

Resin M-I-C
04-07-2019, 10:54 AM
stream/bandwidth is old af, ok flip
wp was ehh but also using stat as a double meaning gave it another layer for me

v Inf

Jabari Black
04-07-2019, 11:09 AM
This battle dope af to me.

Chyeahhh this punch is fire. So the “shit streaming” flip is dope to me. You set it up very well with the blood piss and spit part. What really elevated this though is that the “I’ll get charged with” has a double meaning and plays in to murder and bandwidth part of the punch. No real critique man, that’s very clean writing.

Inf, bar was dope too. Helipad stats wordplay was slick af to me. Flow/rhyme pattern was good to me too. Only critique I have is you probably should have set up the stat pad part of the punch better. I know you have emphasis on “WIN” but I think you maybe shoulda alluded to a record or something a little bit more.

Overall dope battle. I rarely say this, but this one comes down to preference. Inf’s punch had that heavy punch feel cus it had be standout wordplay. Chyeahhh’s punch had slightly less of a haymaker feel but the writing was damn near perfect. I got this one razor tight but I got Chyeahhh edging this one.

Mvgt Chyeahhh

King
04-07-2019, 11:16 AM
i'm feeling Infs bar more here. streaming was a cool flip but helipad connected and was fresh to me.

vote Inf.

Blas
04-07-2019, 12:12 PM
chyeah pretty simple but cool tie ins
inf ok wp but not as hard hitting tbh

v/ chyeah

Cred
04-07-2019, 12:55 PM
Yeah helipad was a fresh one here, and the wording made it land rather effectively.

Streaming was played wit clean wording

v / inf

~RustyGunZ~
04-07-2019, 03:59 PM
Close

Chyeahs isn’t a super fresh concept but worded better imo. Inf was cool just was choppy to read since helipad stats aren’t really a thing. Like maybe someone would tell someone helipad dimensions? Or neither because they’re just made to house helicopters?

Toss up but I got chyeahh just struggling justifying the wording on infs but it was a dope concept. Irks me in a way hens bar against me when he robbed me used tampon stats as a tie on which was fucking retarded.

DynamiCz
04-07-2019, 04:18 PM
I'll beat blood, spit, & piss outta Inf, come see me with hands kid
have so much shit streamin from u, I'll get charged for murder and exceeding my bandwidth

This is nice, wording a bit stretched in places, but this still hit just right for me. The bandwidth concept is kinda played, but u executed nice

----------

Get medivac'd fast. I'll WIN in a slaughter.. this nerd is a goner
I 'Helipad Stats' && that's what dispatch tells pilot of ur emergency chopper

Wooo, this shit was fiya once u really understood the breakdowns of the wordplay. Good shit Inf

No real critiques to any of you, both came with fiya here, but if I have to pick I'm going with Inf. It was fresh and the wordplay was flawless imo. Props to both

V-Inf

White LGI
04-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Both these were very solid in my opinion. Both were creative, both were witty....I think I'm going to give the edge to inf just outta personal preference

Incredible
04-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Cool one here I liked how chyeah flipped an older concept, never seen it like that. Inf was cool too just don't think it connected like chyeahs did. Vote = Chyeah

Maximus
04-07-2019, 08:19 PM
another dope one here, just down to personal preference and i felt chyeah's more, thought the double entendre was dope

Destroyer
04-07-2019, 08:43 PM
This is close but got to go inf for at least being original

V/inf

Sharp
04-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Unoriginal wp but good execution
Original wp but lackluster execution

It could really go either way, but I don't think Inf's punch really hit for me, while Chyeahhh had a decent hit, mechanically

V/Chyeahhh

Kill Spree
04-08-2019, 07:43 AM
I liked Chyeahhh bar this week just felt inf had the harder punch. Think he edges it

Ghost1
04-08-2019, 09:06 AM
inf broken English an shit wording fucked up what could have been a meh bar. chyeaahh was pretty eh also but it was a little fresher and worded better...though not well lol.

v chyeaah

Flow
04-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Vote cheahhh, mostly because it took me a hell of a while to click to Infs an whilst that was cool because of its creativity it took a way from it. It was right regardless. Good shit fellas

Vote chyeahhh

Ryno
04-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Liked the creativity from Infs bar. Alil choppy though. Chyeahhh has an ok bar.
Liked his execution in this match more.

V/Chyeahhh

Suthaveli
04-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Mvgt- cheyeeaah

Lol. This was actually a gd battle & a hard decision tbh.
Inf bar was very creative. Something that's always been his strong suit.
Cheyeeaah bar did appeal to me more. I'm actually impress he wrote a gd bar tbh. Hit had more impact than inf by a little.

Flow
04-08-2019, 05:57 PM
Suths vote doesnt count
Ending at 9-7 to chyeahh