https://media.giphy.com/media/CufLv1T7gIPC/giphy.gif

[b]Bars due ASAP THIS CLOSES IN 24HRS

VOTING WILL GO A FEW HRS LONGER

BodySnatcher
Dominate

BodySnatcher
04-02-2019, 06:42 PM

@Amen ya boy said he'd clap the 8? Bruh...even if u blast quick player
I swear to God, I'ma let '3 cross ur chest & 1 tap ur forehead' like a Catholic prayer

Dominate
04-02-2019, 07:27 PM
Getcha head out the clouds faggot. I don’t fight fair/upstanding
I put the Tres up when it goes down ... & my bullets prepared for landing

Real Spit
04-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Bodysnatch I'm not a fan of comparison/relation punches unless they're extra slick, your punch was basically "I'll use a gun to make a cross on you" and it didn't have any real concept behind it. Sure you're throwing in the 1 tap but it's not enough for me

Dom this is less than what I was expecting based on what I've seen from you, but still enough for the win here. Wasn't a big fan of either but they were both decent enough

v/ Dominate

bleak
04-03-2019, 07:59 PM
Both seemed pretty formulaic

Body I don't think adding the amen tag and the shit that followed help your punch in any way, could have used this for more, especially in a 1-2

Dom had a wordplay so he edges it on creativity's grounds.

Dom

Suthaveli
04-03-2019, 08:24 PM
I'm gonna go against the grain here.
This is below the caliber of what ik Dom can drop. The bar was ok. But that's it. I think the bar for dom is always set so high because of the bars he typically drops. The expectations are always high.

I legit though body bar was nice. The tie ins worked well with what he was trying to get across with his bar. Just a better more harsher bar imo.

Mvgt- Bodysnatch

Blas
04-03-2019, 08:27 PM
classic bodysnatcher line but i thought with the connections it was pretty cool, dom i thought this was a legitimate miss & i didnt even like the bullets prepared for landing connection

didnt think id say it but v/ body

joog
04-04-2019, 05:30 AM
Tough match to call. Both were good. Gotta go preference here, and i enjoyed reading the one from bodysnatcher more.
Vote body snatched

Kill Spree
04-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Destroyer Maximus @ Sharp could you hit this with a quick vote

Destroyer
04-04-2019, 06:50 AM
Fuck, ok
Both of these lines read as played as fuck to me
So, I’m just gonna ignore that part
Just looking at the bars as themselves, I think body’s makes for a better flip/connection

V/body

Kill Spree
04-04-2019, 06:51 AM
4-2 body wins