04-02-2019, 09:46 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND
https://media.giphy.com/media/CufLv1T7gIPC/giphy.gif

[b]Bars due ASAP THIS CLOSES IN 24HRS

VOTING WILL GO A FEW HRS LONGER

Suthaveli

Suthaveli
04-02-2019, 06:16 PM
When da shot release, all net. Watch how these burners hit, Spree..
Cuz da tec foul: Get hit w. it a few times & shit'll take ya outta da game permanently

Kill Spree
04-02-2019, 09:29 PM
Catch U doin dishes like a bitch then the hammer pumpin this fool
Till Ur heads on the ‘Counter Sink’ & bullets do that to Ur skull w/the tool

bleak
04-02-2019, 09:48 PM
Yo this is a decent battle.

Spree the thing is you tried to the two things together that don't really mesh. I appreciate the tie ins I liked the bar, would have won against something else but Suth had a fresh take on maybe a played concept but I'm no expert and I've never seen it.

Suth was a tad more creative

Real Spit
04-02-2019, 10:46 PM
Suthaveli.. I didn't care for the way you set up the punch.. the way you used "nothing but net" sounds like either you didn't hit anything or that you only act tough on the internet.. really didn't sell me on the rest of the violence in the punch. Now the punch itself had another mini set up in it, which saved this punch from being a disaster.. but had you opened correctly it could have hit much harder. The wording and flow was weak as well IMO

Killing Spree.. it was a weird punch tbh.. you brought a kitchen to a gun fight, which was funky as fuck, but you tied everything in correctly to sell the punch and wit behind it. It was comical, but effective.. just not effective enough to beat Suth's tec foul punch. I still fuck with your punch tho

v/ Suthaveli (are you a Barcotic alias?)

BodySnatcher
04-03-2019, 12:20 AM
This was dope here I like both. I'm gonna edge it to Suth, I get what your sayin about the shot hittin nothing but net. nice tie-in. your execution wasn't bangin but the concept was nice.
My man KS I get what you're doing too, he was in the kitchen doin dishes, you crept up with the tool...good concept & cool but your execution was off too. Either way this was good as well.

Props

Blas
04-03-2019, 12:51 AM
suth: good concept, good punch, ok wording
spree: ok concept, good punch, meh wording

v/ suth

Cred
04-03-2019, 09:26 AM
Good battle. Kill spree jus lacked something

Suth had a nice worded old concept

Vote suth

DynamiCz
04-03-2019, 12:49 PM
When da shot release, all net. Watch how these burners hit, Spree..
Cuz da tec foul: Get hit w. it a few times & shit'll take ya outta da game permanently

This was creative & fiya to me, wording could have been a bit better but it read good enough for me

--------

Catch U doin dishes like a bitch then the hammer pumpin this fool
Till Ur heads on the ‘Counter Sink’ & bullets do that to Ur skull w/the tool

Spree this was actually good, think u could have also did better with wording but this is also slick here

Big props to both, y'all came with some shit this week. Hate to have to pick a winner here, but I got Suth with a little more creativity here.

V- Suth

Suthaveli
04-03-2019, 08:33 PM
Killing spree had a nice tie in w. the counter sink & washing dishes. He gave us a great visual on his bar which told everything he was trying to get across to us. The idea of his punch was nice & I've nvr seen it done.

Mvgt- ks

Kill Spree
04-04-2019, 01:46 AM
Killing spree had a nice tie in w. the counter sink & washing dishes. He gave us a great visual on his bar which told everything he was trying to get across to us. The idea of his punch was nice & I've nvr seen it done.

Mvgt- ks

Lmao

Maximus
04-04-2019, 04:07 AM
word, dope shit fellaz. both were good honestly just thought Suth had a stronger connection and it hit a lil harder than spree's
v/suth

joog
04-04-2019, 05:28 AM
Nice battle. Both had some good visuals. suth had slightly crisper execution imo.
Vote Suthe

Kill Spree
04-04-2019, 06:42 AM
Suth wins