PDA

View Full Version : Week 4: Destroyer vs Joog(Des Wins)

Flow
04-08-2019, 08:21 PM
1-2 Week Four

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE FRIDAY (due to lateness closing everything today)
joog
Destroyer

Extensions need to be agreed by both parties

joog
04-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Ur style? Faded. Concepts? Washed. Ya schemes? Huffing n sighing all heavy
Ur pen? Tired, and the ink? weary... just changed to "will he please fkn retire already?"

Destroyer
04-12-2019, 07:23 AM
jesus, kid. every bar of urs I peeped is weak as shit
some cats still wonder if u sour, but we ALL know u ain’t sweet w/it

BodySnatcher
04-12-2019, 09:37 AM
vote - joog. comical bar...Des dropped mad basic and played.

Flow
04-13-2019, 10:00 AM
Joog was ok here but I dunno, I didn’t enjoy it as much as I could have, felt chopped and elated and then the punch was not as impactful as the set up suggested it would be. Des was smooth an a nice tie in with the sour Joog shit

Vote des

Maximus
04-14-2019, 12:55 PM
ha, joog i usually like your punches but this one just didn't work for me, i dunno, it wasn't as harsh as you usually come with. Des was also basic but i think he just edged it by a cunt's hair
v/Des

Zaddy
04-14-2019, 01:06 PM
Joog I enjoyed the change of pace here, it was something different and that’s always cool to see. However, I wasn’t feeling the actual punch at all here tbh. It was pretty light and didn’t really connect or hit.

Des this was pretty cool, I liked the sweet n sour flip, simple and effective here

Vote Des

~RustyGunZ~
04-14-2019, 01:55 PM
Des was worded well

Took me a day away to come back and re read joogs to get wtf he was trying to do

Inquiry. Got it. There isn’t a sharp k sound in that so it’s a little forced but kudos for the creativity

Vote des

Chyeahhh!!!
04-14-2019, 07:06 PM
Destro fucked up what could have been a nice personal/name play

Joog had a unique and funny line. I dug the structure and flow of it too

vote Joog

Kill Spree
04-14-2019, 10:35 PM
Thought jog was more creative... I’m not a huge fan of this bar by any means but get des was just too simple here. Could have had a nice nameplay I forgot his name was sour cig but yeah punch didn’t land for me

V/joog

King
04-15-2019, 10:59 AM
Vote joog.

Not the cleanest execution but definitely more creative.

Inno
04-15-2019, 10:02 PM
Def appreciate joogs attempt and something different. You don’t see that type of format in the 1-2 to often. I fucks with the punch it was clever but I felt like it got lost in the attempt for creativity. Didn’t hit as hard as it should of.

I’ve seen much better from des but his wording was cleaner and the punch flowed much better than joogs. Yes it basic and nothing to gawk at but des did enough right to win this battle imo.

Des

Flow
04-16-2019, 04:45 AM
Going to have to close this with one vote in it, sorry man but time is pressing on.

des wins 5-4

sorry joog