PDA

View Full Version : Week 4: Cred vs Blas (CRED WINS)

Flow
04-08-2019, 08:24 PM
1-2 Week Four

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE FRIDAY (due to lateness closing everything today)
Blas
Cred

Extensions need to be agreed by both parties

Blas
04-08-2019, 08:43 PM
unlikely he's getting a dime.. quit text, could only b dope if blue fed him a line
he's never hearing cred its good which makes sense ur aways getting declined

Cred
04-09-2019, 10:02 AM
My shooters gon shoot. Ur flow trash n I’m a speak the whole truth
They GASSED u.. n to dodge these shots u gon needa be Arab behind bulletproof too

Cereal
04-09-2019, 02:02 PM
vote = blas

his name flip was more impressive then the wordplay in creds, his flow and structure was just a lil bit tighter.. though cred still came with heat the break up of the A-rab section was cool.. g/l guys

White LGI
04-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Vote blas.

More creative to me,

Suthaveli
04-09-2019, 09:40 PM
I've seen credit wp used against cred before. This was polish tho. End game of bar was typical but the wp connect was a bit unque.

Felt like cred bar was sloppy or .missing something, fr. I could've been a gd bar but the direction it went threw me a bit off. Not shocking, as it's you writing it but, yea..

Mvgt- blas

joog
04-10-2019, 06:12 AM
Blas- good punch. Well thought out plus all the tie ins were there. Problem for me was how dated it was. The whole credit angle has been done it alot of ways.
Cred- i liked the concept. Never seen the gassed/bullet proof arab connection. It worked for me. Def coulda been tied together a lil tighter. But i fk w it.
Vote cred.

Maximus
04-10-2019, 08:01 AM
i got blas here, of course credit has been done to death, but this was done with a tight connection and worded rightly it hit compared to cred's which just fell flat to me, i get what he was tryna do but it just didnt work that well.
v/blas

bleak
04-10-2019, 02:18 PM
Cred was more creative, always wins my vote

Cred

~RustyGunZ~
04-13-2019, 09:11 AM
Seen credit too many times

Worded well but cred was more creative

Flow
04-14-2019, 09:27 AM
Credit is the most used bar against him one can get, fair enough it flowed well here but even still the declined bit doesnt work both ways, like ok his credit is getting declined, obvious but yeah works, but how are people declining his bars? his style in decline would work but thats not the way you went here, unless i am reading between the lines? No hate here just using a credit bar against cred gives me fair reason to hit you with a microscope my man.

Still, cred bar was... different. Not sure how if i feel it was enough to take the W surprisingly...Ill come back to this shortly

Sharp
04-14-2019, 09:55 AM
Credit was done against cred too much for me to really fuck with it. Needed something crazy different imo, didn't have it. Cred's bar was a different take on gassed and did enough for me. Still mean

I feel bad voting against Blas so often when he legitimately has some good writing but the concepts he doesn't know as played are the source of the divide between me and him

V/cred

Allen Knight
04-14-2019, 10:12 AM
Good battle close as fuck, both had good flips
Im edging this to cred imo but can go either way.

Destroyer
04-14-2019, 10:34 AM
Also got Cred here cause I seen cred it so many times
It was flipped ok but gotta give it up for the originality
V/cred

Chyeahhh!!!
04-14-2019, 07:02 PM
Blas line almost lost me with the "couldn't be dope" part but he made up for it in the follow through even though I saw it coming

Cred's gun bar just lacked in execution, setup had me thinking it was about to be the shit

vote Blas

Jabari Black
04-15-2019, 02:48 PM
Blas, pretty good punch but the execution is messy. You trying to weave a few things into one punch - you got the him getting rejected concept and the his bars ain’t good concept in the set up. I get it but you shoulda found a more concise way to word it. I did like the blue fed him punch in the set up though. Cred it play was done recently. Ended the punch well though. Overall solid.

Cred I’m feeling conflicted by your punch. The wording is dope up until the punch to me. The punch was kinda light to me because the gassed/standing behind glass flip was moreso just to associated concepts as opposed to a heavy flip. I also thought the phrase after gassed you was unnecessarily wordy. Overall, the wording (besides the issue I just talked about) elevated just a decent concept.

Overall, this one was a really tough one to judge. Cred has the more straightforward punch, but his punch came off as more basic. Cred wording was a bit cleaner but I think both could have cleaned up the execution. I think Blas concept was played cus credit has been done recent. I hate to sound critical but just showing how tight this battle is.

I got Cred edging this one with the slightly better execution and a bit fresher concept, even though Blas had be more complex concept.

Mvgt Cred

Inno
04-15-2019, 09:57 PM
I got cred here.

I thought Blas came with a dope bar but the flip was a bit stretched and played while cred dropped A decent concept and flip.

I got cred for the fresher bar.

Flow
04-16-2019, 04:28 AM
Cred wins 8 5