PDA

View Full Version : Week 4: Sharp vs Ghost1 Open for feed

Flow
04-08-2019, 08:24 PM
1-2 Week Four

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE FRIDAY (due to lateness closing everything today)
Ghost1
Sharp

Extensions need to be agreed by both parties

Ghost1
04-12-2019, 07:29 AM
Fucku

Sharp
04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting thought the wind
Wanting to start again
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in
Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July
'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
You're gonna leave 'em fallin' down down down
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time, you'll know
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July
Baby you're a firework
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through
Baby you're a firework
Boom, boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom

g/l

Ghost1
04-12-2019, 09:18 PM
OLLY OLLY OTZENFREE I'm on a shopping spree copping jockey cletes to the rocky theme. I'm a stocky beast w a sloppy crease in my brocoli T collared rugby fleece. I'm a bugged out junk fiend who just slugged down antifreeze mixed with a jug of duck sauce daqueries. I'm the holy trinity in new religion jeans with a pistol beam that could make a crystal scream. A ginsu ninja trained pit bull with bacon missiles in a vacant brothel swinging state issue tank vessels with chocolate shake drippin off my lady's mustachia. I'm too classy the new Freddie blassy with huge cannons blasting. A cruel federal army alarmed by a fuel spreading disharmony in a pool of dread and malarchy. The sergeants back I'm a close minded scoundrel bombing back at the laundry mat cuz mi ya motto left my gaudy slacks with the diamond clasps all starched to crap. I'm in a haunted mask and my dog is strapped to my balls an sack with a longish orange liquorice ball and gag. The awesomes back. I'm a blogging bear in a rocking chair with a rocket snare that'll launch in here if I cough or sneer. THE BOSS IS HERE. I'm a shit faced goosedown bubble goose in the shell of a predator metal detectors will settle at relative effort as long as I'm not packing a steel mill. I'm hank hill with a bank filled with enuff crank crills to turn my face into a flame grill. I'm a gull darn bull horn with a molotov burn hole in my knock off Tommy chong wool robe. I'm a dull sword with a gun roar implied by the pearl handle waxing sandle stone chess pieces in Shawshank with a noose around my neck Askin the manager if I could use the stall yet. I'm a jet flying dinosaur with an eyepatch an a chopper. The climax of the opera. A linebacker backed by a line stacked full of gigantic lobsters. I'm an anti semetic with ham tied to my chest in a tan dry colored Kufi with my hands rised to black pride while I spend more money investing into femas brown holocaust themed franchise. I'm a laser beam set to phaser speed with a razor clean shave in a faded old 86 raiders team jersey slaying this style by landslide

~RustyGunZ~
04-12-2019, 09:50 PM
closer than cunt hair

cant call it

Destroyer
04-13-2019, 02:38 PM
Got bags here, obv

White LGI
04-13-2019, 03:12 PM
Wtf is this

Sharp
04-13-2019, 03:56 PM
Got bags here, obv

smh

Barcotic wanna get this for me?

Aero
04-13-2019, 05:51 PM
I’m so tired of Bag’s schtick and utter disregard for the foundation of text forums. You’re not a good enough troll anymore to justify this behavior. The best move you can make right now is taking your daughter out to get Plan B & condoms. FOH

Zaddy
04-13-2019, 05:54 PM
Gone af

Vote Aero

Plot
04-14-2019, 11:03 AM
Lol Im with Zeplh, V-Aero

Maximus
04-14-2019, 12:23 PM
this is straight disrespectful, dunno what lead to this
Vote FLOW

~RustyGunZ~
04-14-2019, 12:23 PM
I’m so tired of Bag’s schtick and utter disregard for the foundation of text forums. You’re not a good enough troll anymore to justify this behavior. The best move you can make right now is taking your daughter out to get Plan B & condoms. FOH

Ghost1 you gonna let this guy talk to you like this?

Ghost1
04-14-2019, 12:33 PM
Aero lol sup chink fagot u still trying to cope with the fact u 35 single and alone .... ? Fuck u expect when ur a 5'3 130lb half asian sharing a studio apt w ur cousin an u look like mugsy bogues if he was a cowboy Bebop cartoon PUSSY I'll literally fucking punch a hole into ur tiny rodent skull u cocksuckng weirdo

Sharp
04-14-2019, 02:13 PM
2-1-1 Aero-ghost-Flow

More votes ppl

bleak
04-14-2019, 03:01 PM
I know ive felt like a plastic bag.

V sharp

Chyeahhh!!!
04-14-2019, 07:07 PM
well Sharp had more of a poetic feel to it. Bags was like raping a bitch on the concrete and putting a cigarette out on her after he was done kinda shit. I don't condone rape, but I liked Bags shit

vote Bags with Aero coming in at a close 2nd

Jabari Black
04-15-2019, 03:11 PM
Dope battle here fellas

Sharp’s bar seems very familiar. Might be a bite but can’t put my finger on it.

Anyways, Sharp you set up your punch well. “Spark” “igniter the lightL and “shine” were all dope tie ins for the “our a firework flip”. I like the triple entendre of “your a fire work” - with a play on fire work (making a gun (fire) work (to shoot), the fire work (make him explode), and the personal angle (bags dad is a fireman).

Make em go oh oh oh was also clever (double play on making him say “oh” when you pull out the “boom boom boom” when it goes “down down down” and shooting him with the bullet hole making an “O”. Also clever name flip with the “do you feel like a plastic bag” which essentially is saying your going to feel the plastic (a gun with a plastic handle).

Only critique is got a bit wording and it seems a bit shallow on surface level, but once you catch all the subtleties and entendres, the bar is dope.

Bags might have been a feed but idk.

If not, his punch was dope too. Dope punch I the set up with the olly olly otzenfree - which is what you say to give up in hide and seek (in hide in seek you sometimes count to 10 which is a MAC-10 flip...Sharp also I hide n seek champ so good angle. The holy trinity in new religions jeans is a dope religious flip (Lol deadass I actually kinda like that). Pistol beam that can make a crystal scream is a dope flip (beams/lasers are made by reflecting light off a small crystal - then scream means to shoot a good....clever). The seageant head shot flip was dope (sargents salute with 5 fingers = 5 (.45 caliber gun) to your head...dope). My dog is strapped dope site reference to exis having sex with a transexual dog and flipig it with being strapped with a .44 bulldog.

“Blogging bear in a rocking chair” is a dope bar (bear=bear arms;rocking chair essentially means “sit him down” which is slang for shooting someone. “metal detector will settle” was slick af saying he shoot him with “the metal, the tec, or we’ll settle” it a different way. “Flame grill” was slightly played not gon lie. “The climax of the opera” was dope (essentially saying he got the “ratchet singing if he ‘plays’ around”.

Yeah Sharp went in but Bags was in his bag like a double ziplock.

Mvgt Bags

Flow
04-15-2019, 03:28 PM
Dope battle here fellas

Sharp’s bar seems very familiar. Might be a bite but can’t put my finger on it.

Anyways, Sharp you set up your punch well. “Spark” “igniter the lightL and “shine” were all dope tie ins for the “our a firework flip”. I like the triple entendre of “your a fire work” - with a play on fire work (making a gun (fire) work (to shoot), the fire work (make him explode), and the personal angle (bags dad is a fireman).

Make em go oh oh oh was also clever (double play on making him say “oh” when you pull out the “boom boom boom” when it goes “down down down” and shooting him with the bullet hole making an “O”. Also clever name flip with the “do you feel like a plastic bag” which essentially is saying your going to feel the plastic (a gun with a plastic handle).

Only critique is got a bit wording and it seems a bit shallow on surface level, but once you catch all the subtleties and entendres, the bar is dope.

Bags might have been a feed but idk.

If not, his punch was dope too. Dope punch I the set up with the olly olly otzenfree - which is what you say to give up in hide and seek (in hide in seek you sometimes count to 10 which is a MAC-10 flip...Sharp also I hide n seek champ so good angle. The holy trinity in new religions jeans is a dope religious flip (Lol deadass I actually kinda like that). Pistol beam that can make a crystal scream is a dope flip (beams/lasers are made by reflecting light off a small crystal - then scream means to shoot a good....clever). The seageant head shot flip was dope (sargents salute with 5 fingers = 5 (.45 caliber gun) to your head...dope). My dog is strapped dope site reference to exis having sex with a transexual dog and flipig it with being strapped with a .44 bulldog.

“Blogging bear in a rocking chair” is a dope bar (bear=bear arms;rocking chair essentially means “sit him down” which is slang for shooting someone. “metal detector will settle” was slick af saying he shoot him with “the metal, the tec, or we’ll settle” it a different way. “Flame grill” was slightly played not gon lie. “The climax of the opera” was dope (essentially saying he got the “ratchet singing if he ‘plays’ around”.

Yeah Sharp went in but Bags was in his bag like a double ziplock.

Mvgt Bags

Vote jab

Zaddy
04-15-2019, 03:42 PM
Lmao gone

Blas
04-15-2019, 03:55 PM
didn't read v/ whoever sharp wasn't

Aero
04-15-2019, 04:18 PM
Lol @jb and the metal detector