PDA

View Full Version : Week 4: Plot vs Chyeahhh!!! CHYEAHHH WINS

Flow
04-08-2019, 08:25 PM
1-2 Week Four

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE FRIDAY (due to lateness closing everything today)
Plot
Chyeahhh!!!

Extensions need to be agreed by both parties

Chyeahhh!!!
04-08-2019, 10:10 PM
I see you homie

Plot
04-08-2019, 11:30 PM
What with? Your third-eye? You woke MF.

Chyeahhh!!!
04-09-2019, 11:17 PM
Should also look into how many victims there have been of Christian cults, like Jones Town, WACO etc.. Then compare the 2 figures.
Also examing suicides and just general lives destroyed by Catholic Pedo Priests.

show us on the doll where the Bishop touched you and mistook yah ass for a cooter
don't have to predict the future to know this loser's gonna be a Sunday Mass shooter

Plot
04-13-2019, 03:37 AM
Wrote the book on ‘played and wack’ always rehashing the same old crap,
If Chyeahhh!!! ever had a novel concept, it came out 10 years ago in paperback.

~RustyGunZ~
04-13-2019, 09:27 AM
Hmm. Got chyeahh.

White LGI
04-13-2019, 11:44 AM
Vote cheyahhh

Flow
04-14-2019, 09:16 AM
Vote cheyahhh

seth

Going to need more from these votes guys

------------------------------------------------

Plot I liked your Bar tbh but it was more a filler then a haymaker, could see it getting an ok in the mix with 4 other bars that might have been harder hitting in a regs battle, but just didnt have that wham needed for a 1-2 against an inform chyeahhh. On that note chyeahhh gets my vote

as it stands its 1 nil.. but could be three depending on the above

joog
04-14-2019, 10:29 AM
Didnt like this match too much.
Plot- urs was technically good. But ive seen novel idea done way to often for this to have any real impact for me.
Chyeaah- i Wasnt feeling how wordy your set up was. Punchline was ok.

Vote chyeaah

Sharp
04-14-2019, 11:24 AM
Chyeahhh was personal and read smoothly, while it was swaggy it was pretty statementy

Plot was kind of personal and had a nice tie in with 'wrote the book in played and whack'. It's light execution, but it's slightly better to me in a close one

V/plot

~RustyGunZ~
04-14-2019, 12:21 PM
seth

Going to need more from these votes guys

------------------------------------------------

Plot I liked your Bar tbh but it was more a filler then a haymaker, could see it getting an ok in the mix with 4 other bars that might have been harder hitting in a regs battle, but just didnt have that wham needed for a 1-2 against an inform chyeahhh. On that note chyeahhh gets my vote

as it stands its 1 nil.. but could be three depending on the above

I’ve seen novel concept/idea plays before. It was worded really well but not overly creative. Chyeahhs was cool, sufferer from the type of wording he uses that I don’t loge but the concept was better and a quasi personal approach.

Saint
04-14-2019, 12:35 PM
Battle was aight
Plot- your bar was worded better. I've seen novel/paperback done before even on old NC to give it to ya
Chyeaah- was smooth this time, concept better tho so it hit moreimo

V - chyeaah

Flow
04-15-2019, 09:13 PM
Chy wins 4 1
Snit vote don’t count