04-09-2019, 10:24 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND
https://media.giphy.com/media/CufLv1T7gIPC/giphy.gif

Bars due ASAP THIS CLOSES IN 24HRS

VOTING WILL GO A FEW HRS LONGER

bleak Incredible

Incredible
04-09-2019, 06:02 PM
I said out for both, whatever here you go but don't know if I can vote.

I'm Flexin, big fish homie this little gooper gettin eaten, no tartar sauce
When the machine spray your still soaking wet after I aired you out, no car wash

bleak
04-10-2019, 01:03 AM
Who the fuck is this? I don't care if it's home or business:
I'll bring the racket to your front door & stay knocking like a Jehovah's Witness

Plot
04-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Wow Inc I think this was a MASSIVE improvement from you!
With a few minor tweaks that may have been a decent bar..
But your still losing again,
Bleak had a better bar, not by much but he gets my vote.

Kill Spree
04-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Incredible spinach was just bland to me...his set up line had nothing to do with a car wash so shit was all
Over the place... breaks bar was ok.. seen racket at your door/jahovas witness concepts done but at least you dissed your opponent

V/bleak

~RustyGunZ~
04-10-2019, 11:03 AM
Both good

Bleak had better wording so got him

Inc should stop being a pussy and keep battling

joog
04-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Vote bleak.
Inc i feel like ur setup hurt u here. It was irrelevant to the punch imo. Had ur setup pertained to the punch more, u mightve stood more of a chance.
Bleak- pretty straight a d to the point. Not all that creative imo. Solid reference tho

Jabari Black
04-10-2019, 12:18 PM
Ay dope battle fellas.

Inc set up was aight - very light but works for a set up. The fact that it didn’t relate to the punch ain’t a big deal to me because the set up was a punch itself (although a light one). Second line was TOUGH though. You got “machine spray”, “soaking wet” and “air you out”. Probably would be light if you just flipped one, but putting it all together - it’s pretty dope. Good line.

Bleak brought it too. Home or business is a good tie in (them niggas relentless lol). The jehovah witness flip was nice and ‘racket to your front door’ was a nice tie in. The concept made smile lol. Only critique is the knocking at the door concept has been done a lot. Haven’t seen the Jehovah witness flip though personally.

Overall, I really enjoyed this battle. Both bars were heavy. I got Inc edging this one though. His bar had more complexity to me because he was flipping a longer phrase.

Suthaveli
04-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Inc bar was def dope. The set up was a bit wtfuckery tho big fish tarter.
Bleak bar was aggressive, nice but a bit basic.

Mvgt-Inc w.the upset here.
I was ready to come vote for bleak tbh.

Blas
04-10-2019, 02:00 PM
this is weird, they both has very similar bars lmao. i feel like incred actually came a bit cooler because his tie ins were more relevant/cool while bleaks were more of a reach tbh. close but,

v/ incred

Kill Spree
04-11-2019, 08:15 AM
3-3 we need more votes

Zaddy
04-11-2019, 08:33 AM
In redible had a pretty cool bar here tbh, wording coulda been a tad better but was overall still good. Bleak wasn’t bad but jeboha witness concepts are really played and “bring the racket” is really weird. Close.

I have incredible edging it

Barcotic
04-11-2019, 11:44 AM
both were about even in terms of concepts, very familiar gun bars lol

bleak's was cleaner
v/bleak

Kill Spree
04-11-2019, 12:06 PM
4-4

Ryno
04-11-2019, 12:56 PM
V/ bleak ... both equal in sting but I wasn’t feeling Incs tie ins.

JEM
04-11-2019, 02:35 PM
I got bleak. I am not a huge fan of "no..." type bars. I did feel Bleak's was a bit dated, the JW angle but enough here.

Real Spit
04-11-2019, 03:21 PM
Not a big fan of either punch.. I felt like Inc's car wash punch had a better complexity even though both were fairly simple.. I mean the other punch was "hey, I'll come knock on your door!! watch out now!!" so, nah.

v/ Inc.

Saint
04-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Both had good concepts
Inc was just jumbled to me - coulve been a heater w/ revision imo. Bless was straight/cleaner & that edged em.
V- bleak

Kill Spree
04-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Bleak wins