gangsta aint got the build. lately he poppin pills
if Snitch has The Rock, its creating a rotten film

White LGI
04-09-2019, 04:54 PM
When I cock back tha stick and unload..u don't know what ya facing
Cause I'll put 2 to ya chest and ya grill like Sosa's Homer celebration

Suthaveli
04-09-2019, 09:48 PM
Barc bars hv been looking lazy, this is no exception. The bar was ok tho. He knows I'm not a fan of wrestling bars, this was cool.
My problem w. Snitch bar is how common it is. It's clean, but I feel like I've heard every industry rapper on a come up has said numbers on chest & tie it in w.that particular player. Others might think differently.

Mvgt- Barc. Def a toss up depending on who you are

Cereal
04-09-2019, 09:52 PM
vote = barcotic

the short punches def took it for me in this battle, both def swung and was a hard one to place but in the end it came down to the tighter structure for the punch to hit better.. the rock/film drop is what did it over sosa drop.. dope battle g/l guys

Real Spit
04-10-2019, 12:47 AM
I got Barcotic taking this one pretty easy tbh. I don't think it's close at all, dunno wtf these other voters reading

Concept and execution vs statement

v/Barcotic

Maximus
04-10-2019, 11:44 AM
i got Barc taking this one, both are kinda of the same level, just felt cro's was more creative

Kill Spree
04-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Wasn’t feeling either bar... Barcs seemed lazy and I’ve seen snitches concept before but your angle was just bland for me. Felt your last bars were better than this.

V/cot

bleak
04-10-2019, 02:50 PM
This is a lot closer than it should be because Barc's bar is so forced wording wise. This is what I mean:

Is The Rock creating a rotten film, is he? He only has the rock while creating a rotten film? I'm also not too informed on the movie is there a snitch in it? Maybe that's what I'm missing.

Anyways Barc still won because the Sosa bar was so uncreative

Barc

Kill Spree
04-10-2019, 03:07 PM
Barc wins