PDA

View Full Version : Zienith vs. Zodiac

God Of War
01-27-2013, 01:54 PM
posted on 5/7/01

Zienith

It seems I have to make a name for myself on this site by battling someone so I figure, why not go after the big dogs. So here it is:

There's a new "Z" in town and ya'll better pray someone can hold me back//Before me there was Zorro, Zues, and even someone called Zodiac//It got totally black//as I spit 1000 bars like bees swarming//And that was my first audio. Now I'm calling you for battle without warning//once again//it's like a rare blend//of vodka and gin//as Zienith opens up your wounds and lets his words flow in//demonstrating god-like power times ten//destroying men//and committing sins//so great that God forgot to include them//a lyrical entity//seeking out rap serenity//doing what was meant to be...//killing any MC that's sent to me//There is no end to this//I've been here before the Genesis//a world-wide nemesis//Taking hearts out of the chest of men with this//So you can say I cause heart attacks//I'll take your wig and part it back//My saliva is kerosene...anyone wanna spark a match?//And I ain't even trying to rap. this flow is like a sparring match//Yet it's like I shitted on you...and all you did was farted back//Make you question your whole purpose and why you even started rap//I thought BlackInq got rid of wak shit, but I guess you brought it back//You got that slow flow//like K-Ci and Jojo//and they don't flow//and it's like you don't either//a negative five on da rappin meter//Da Zienith done came up so I advise you to just sit back and listen//before you find yourself in a state known as decomposition//cause you missin da point//Never catch me smokin but you can find me kissin a joint//gettin high as da heavens be//a phenomenon like da pyramids and da seven seas//so just let it be//a lyrical warrior with nouns, verbs, and adjectives for weaponry//so step to me//if you have a death wish//You've just entered the realms of hell. and what do ya know, ya name is on da guest list//

Don't know too much about Zo, so I went for the general battle flow. One

If I made you question why I always seem to be pissin over you/look up my name in the dictionary (zenith) and you'll see my position over you.

Zienith