07-05-2019, 02:10 AM
That's fine. Till when?

Always 24 hours

Sharp
07-05-2019, 10:22 PM
Slechtq Master Rock

Master Rock
07-06-2019, 01:26 AM
So, really please tell me who would go name themselves Slecht? hmmm...pause...let me think for a sec..what is it that you really trying to project?
perhaps your a little evil bastard that enjoys playing with your peck, David Carradine style with a noose around your neck
Translation in effect, I'm the Dutch master, Imma be blunt n to the point you'll choke from the fumes that I appoint
towards you pap smearing you all over into cervix, I'll have this miss sweating vaginal juices twitching fully nervous
you can't test the master of furnace get burnt you bleed period I'll write my signature ur serviced
watch this man cave, you spread your feeling online about a chick who won't give you anytime of day
so I'll shine the light on your say, desperate to raise repetition u gone about it the wrong way
battling chicks, BETA MALE!!!, yes gay, what else can I say; silver shined throughout on you pathetically displayed
picture this, this mark wants to be known as mike hard lemonade,
however last time I checked, Mike only gets hard on his knees while R Kelly drenches him in secreted lemonade

slecht
07-07-2019, 12:40 AM
Can I still post?

Keep me signed in, if possible.

The extension fucked me up

Sharp
07-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Extension fucked you up lol?

Okay, rock, I'm guessing you've done some longbar battling. The fundamental issue people here tend to have with that is there's a lot of dancing around a punch in favor of multis (yes I know you longbar GOATs did both) which really cuts back on the sting. You can definitely write bars that have good flow to them, but most o your punches are just references (David Carradine, R Kelly) and multis around them

Just passing on what I know these dudes would say. Your boy Lars blends writing sensibilities with battle rap style well. Might want to observe how he shows the punch a little more love, which gives it more sting

Glad to have you here though, topical guys usually bring something fresh and you're definitely beefing like a battler