PDA

View Full Version : Letter to God

Zen
01-22-2013, 10:43 AM
I see everyone doing this paragraph shit so I'll guess I'll conform haha.

This is my letter to God, somewhere along the lines we severed the bond. Maybe its better to go on and be forever at odds, with each other. This whole time I been lying beneath covers trying to rediscover, my path and my roots. All the while I was laughing at you and thats the truth. I wondered if there was something more above me, and I knew to the core you didn't love me. I was a lost boy, and now I'm a lost man. I couldn't find answers but they said god can, but your little bible never answers the why. I learned more from Holden in Catcher in the Rye. Dad's dead and they say he's in heaven, and back then I believed that without question. But I gotta make a confession you made a terrible first impression, on me as a toddler as a fucking thief stealin my father. Do you even know my name? I used to pray but nothing came, so fuck it why bother? And why did you send your only son to be a fuckin martyr? Does life have no meaning, if so I see no reason to go any farther. Do you hate me? Or am I just fodder? I tried to move on but lately it's gettin harder. I'll send the rest when I got your reply, here's my letter addressed to your spot in the sky.

This is reposted from NC right before it crashed and as I said on there I think it's better as a rap than a text drop but you be the judge.

Just Write
03-21-2014, 11:48 AM
Damn dude, mad slept on. Some real shit here and actually pretty smooth flow for paragraph. I really enjoyed every bit of this bro. Props Zenland

Zen
03-21-2014, 04:32 PM
This was my first post ever I think haha. Appreciate the feed holmes.

Illume
03-21-2014, 06:32 PM
This is good cause it's real. Don't lose that.

Hush
03-23-2014, 10:14 AM
I see you Zen

Rawn MD
03-23-2014, 03:44 PM
This was pretty dope.
Sincere, and real.
Thoughts n transitions were smooth.
Everything was wrapped together nicely.
and despite being paragraph flow was pretty evident.

Nice drop zen

Fig
03-23-2014, 05:50 PM
A raw cut of emotion. You make the same critiques we've all made at some frustrating point in our lives. Although I would've liked to see it move beyond surface level, you expressed yourself well and the wording was crisp. Your strong with multis, which makes for a smooth read. I'm proud of you bitch. Now keep writing.