PDA

View Full Version : Blaq Prophett Vs. Merlin

God Of War
01-27-2013, 02:20 PM
posted on 1/13/01

Blaq Prophett

same rules mer.
viewers: votes must have explanation to count..

Aight here goes....

Prophett descends from the heavens just finished conversing with God. Merlins dragon awakens angrily Prophett raises his hand, the dragon calms....Amplifies his voice......MERLIN!!!

By the lord my power is manifested/ My sword,Disciples blessed this/ to put holes in your chest/ just/ to see where you heart rest./ So, after facin'/ this Prophetic altercation/ you can't digest it/
,the ways of Earthly-na-shins(nations),/ secular Rap which you really suck at reger-git-tatin'./ Quit per-pi-tratin'./ That image of tryin' to be-hard,-let-go-of-it./ You softer than the-waters-that-Moses-split/ and sweet like the scent of feminine de-o-ter-ant./ The "wizard" odd facade/ is older-than the Dodge logged/ in Gotties garage./ Me & God/ liberating the board of bored & innundating it deserves an applause/ from all mods../ Mer, Magic is of darkness./ There is no magic thats white,/ but my bosses /Lyrical Miracles are of the No1 light./ I'm not tryin to shugah coat the authority/ that makes me so sic I infect medicine./ If you had your lucky numbers ,7& eLevens/ like Dorsey,/ your rhymes would still be slender /& dorky/ and placed in blinders /by my verbal Porkeys/ ; Phat and ready to eat/ any mc who got beef./ Which is why/ I/ can tell you you rhyme horribly/A minority/ of Merlin's wack majority/ wouldn't stink/ so bad if you found a sink/ and loyally washed orally./ Please change the plot in your mind / in time before I concoct another rhyme./ It's lines is gonna escrutiatingly make your kind/ a rare find./ Don't think of striking back/ with your wack/ counter attacks./ Your verbal monstrosities/ make no scense like getting booty lock & trying to find-the-key./ So stop spitting these blasphemies./ trashy V-/ E-R-S-Es/ online; into the/ screen infront of me/ PLEASE!/ Be-/ for I make you swallow my Sub-zero rhymes and give you brain freeze./ When you start to holler/ I'll clench your collar/ Teleport you to the peek of the Rock-ies/ and drop-thee/ about 60 ft./ with out-skies./ Hours later unearth you from the avalanche./ Clamp 1 of your limbs like a gator/ and offer you a chance/ to spirittualy advance with the savior./

*for those of you who read my last open mic "1PersonAloneTalkingInARoom&2PeopleListen" You know why I wrote in this style and the promise I made&who I made it to....Hope you enjoy*

vs.

Merlin

I'll slap you on like a condom after I masturbate, there is really no use for you after I clean your body off the plate,
The bottom of my shoe looks like you, so keep thinking that you are a half of two.
But when you look in the winners circle who do you see? Merlin flipping the middle fingers 90 degrees,
So get of your knees, only cause you made me cum hard doesn't mean you please,
And because there is oxygen doesn't mean that you can breathe, better yet the only reason your alive is so that I can watch you bleed,
The only way you can compare with mines, is if you used some of my old rhymes,
Because historically your brain is no where in the same realm with this mind, so when I'm done you will have time, to rewind and say damn so that is underground and start searching for hogs hound.
More frustrating then rush hour traffic, your life is Earving Johnson Tragic, thinking you can beat the odds but life can't even be saved by magic,
But that is not why I'm laughing, vertical limits of space has you popping, and out of your pants seemed to crapping, and on your head I'm Sammy Davis Jr. Tapping,
Or just smacking…because you pants are hanging off your ass, why is it, easy access for the fags? So, if the InQ sees your face it will be in a bag.
You're as exciting as phone sex, all imagination but no real action to see if you can pass the test.
Blaq Prophet is the last man trying to get with the rest, with an anorexic chest, trying to flex, asking response from the judges, (blowing) your whole budget, and in the back of your mind saying Fuck me.
I bet you feel like Atlas cause the world is on your back, and you feel like Japan trying to sneak attack, but I'll blow your spot up Like Hiroshima, when I give you the peace sign as I drive by in my beama.
Your so stupid you saw your girl on her knees, with Merlin and you believed her when she said "it wasn't me" Prophet please!
Your rhymes are so thin that they blow with the breeze, and get lost in a episode of Dawson Creek.
Son, please I hope that you can see, that before you can read you have to know how to speak.
Kindergarten is your next step?! Good, so that means that soon you will be ready for Merlin's Iron Maiden Prep.

Merlin…