PDA

View Full Version : Fo Onassis vs. Sengoku

God Of War
01-27-2013, 02:28 PM
osted on 1/3/01

Fo Onassis

to start extortions i use only small portions of my membrane and cause comotions similar to when you give your total devotion - wit' verbal abortion killin' your brain cells wit' furousious tactics that leave you sayin' "THIS NIGGA KEEPS COMMIN' WIT' MORE SHIT" - my main mode is hyper - so you tryin' to be a rapper should stop...cuz it'll never happen like blind people becommin' SNIPERS and niggaz wit' no hands tryin' to become typers - cuz you're full of shit like a fat babies' dirty diaper - my style is untouchable like cars armed wit' alarmed Vipers - a chossen diciple when i rhyme the crowd listens like i'm preachin' the bible - spittin' scriptures...fuckin' your mom and takein' pictures - your rhymes are fragile like dismantled glass fixtures - my lyrical lectures and textures... got u moainin' 'bout my lyrical status - you say it's magic and you enjoy it like your suckin' dick habit - silly faggot.....don't you know that dicks are for chicks? - you be shittin' bricks when Onassis clenches his fist - that's when i add Goku to the top of my shit list - i'm a verbal chemist who's vocab is acidic - the only way you can win is if we exchange lyrics - Thats my word, dont even try to over do me - cuz your style is more fruity the Shawn Waynes in "Scary Movies " - so sue me... my duty is for my ozzie to cock it - while i rhyme to the beat of your heart thats in my pocket - Onassis....this battle rap shit....i locked it - you commin' at me is stupid like stickin' your toungue in a socket - spendin' time wit' your girl? u mean Tyrone? i knew he played the feminine side, i thought u left him alone? i spits from Dome and knock niggaz out like i'm Silvester Stallone - not even your Super Saiyen form can compete wit' the Fo - My DIARRHEA flow is still shittin' on you smoothly - now signin' off is the one and only Fo Onassis......YOURS TRULY

vs.

Sengoku

This is Ntitled Fe Fi Fo Fum

This is a message 2 Fo Onassis,the gay rapper with Homo status/next time bring a friend,Bcause it's no fun ripN solo asses/the outcome of this match is not going 2 B N E different from Flo Jo's dashes/Bcause U represent everything that an untalented local act is/every1 asks Sen...(How many times have U won?)40 + the last 10/the best linking verb 2 describe a nonthinking herb like U is Has Been/close your trap,U know U'r wack,I don't even know how U got Xposed 2 rap/U'r verses R like "Shitty Laundromats" cause they're just "Washed" /\ "Loads of Crap"/U must B N a misplaced time with those prehistoric disgraced rhymes/he can't hold weight,I can tell by the small belt on his waisteline/U'r so dumb Nstead of copy and paste U'll C my verse and try 2 trace mine/I'll put a curve N your back just cause I love 2 reshape spines/The way I "Cut /\" Mcs,is like I M itate "Barbaric Surgeons"/U can have the name Fo,but didn't U bite "Onassis" from "Eric Sermon"/your despair is certain,and U'r "going down" like a "dick sucking only" pair of virgins/saying u have skills is like an alcoholic saiyajin he would like 2 share his burbon/Fo attempted 2 battle me and win,so at least it show's he tries/but without my name N this thread U would get no replies/I'm so ill when I get sick I can make my "Cold" freeze water/and N battles,I'm not 2 B fucked with like fathers old diseased daughter/my soon 2 B gold CDs offer,help 4 folx like U that R just hopeless/Your verse looks like 1 of LLs,while mine looks like a more skilled Canibus wrote this/say I'm not dope if U want and my skill is something U might doubt/but call me "Electric Company" Bcause I just put ya "lights Out"