View Full Version : XtReMiTy vs. Tragedy

God Of War
01-27-2013, 02:33 PM
posted on 12/23/00

XTREMITY

XtReMiTy vs. Tragedy (LBD repost) XTREMITY

i'm About to blow up like a volcanic~eruption/
cause the sane to go insane like a satanic~corruption/
like amnesia I diminish ya memory as I cause your brain to exude through oozing~wounds
I got this shit under control like an old lady Using~Prunes/
nourish my rhymes till they flourish to the capability of bust ass like chuck Norris
you're a pederast, Molesting little boys with Michael Jackson/
your homosexual attraction got u two arguing "Who's Bad?" when it comes to anal action/
Like a wack boxer you give Sucky Blows~2~Da ~Head/ (u suck dick)
Gay inbreed in place of pussy u Blow~Bros~Instead
Like a DUI I'm drivin' you Out~Of~Control
With rhymes that pack more heat then a Cop Out~On~Patrol
Like a virgins' Dick you always get Whacked/
Like ur moms' Mustache you about to get Waxed/
A shit rhymer like you should just be Ridin~my~Dick/
U prolly wack as hell just Biting~Some~Script/
U spend your Saturday nights with a rhyming dictionary and a Webster's~Open
While I'll be with your Mom and sister, having fun with those 2 Lezbos~Gropin'
If ur name was Ike u still couldn't hit a Bitch~2~Night
And your rhymes are too whack for a Bic~2~Write/
I'll leave you out of breath like a HiK~up as I Rip~up everything from tha Hip~Up
Like " American Standard" you were made to be Pissed~on
U dissed~Don? now your left screaming I Miss~Mom
Like a Whack Sit~Com even your best Hits~Bomb

TRAGEDY.....................

0 bars will do....

So we meet again you must want a third asshole, ya spits missin like Jets field goals//
You enrolled to get another beatin that the masses extol, ya spine like a bent ski pole//
you can bold all the words you want, a verse that couldn't stick out in size 72 font//
ya verse is "Cheesier" than northern Vermont* a personal foul for the way that I taunt//
Ya familiar with my fists cause ya met em' before(b4), fuck the past after this you call me c4//
If ya Jumped into Busta's stash you'd have "Rhymes Galore" but they don't stop this world war//
Don, your the easiest Italian to be shitted on, I noticed the facial surgery you undergone//
They finally withdrawn the blade that broke in ya jaw, like Travolta you had a new face to try on//
This time no more coming back from the dead, Your body leaving LBC but I keep your fuckin head//
Keystyles won't want you back the way you repped on this thread, and how I took your verse and
tore it to shreds//

*=Vermont hosts Cabot Cheese Factory I been there hehe

vs

TRAGEDY

0 bars will do....

So we meet again you must want a third asshole, ya spits missin like Jets field goals//
You enrolled to get another beatin that the masses extol, ya spine like a bent ski pole//
you can bold all the words you want, a verse that couldn't stick out in size 72 font//
ya verse is "Cheesier" than northern Vermont* a personal foul for the way that I taunt//
Ya familiar with my fists cause ya met em' before(b4), fuck the past after this you call me c4//
If ya Jumped into Busta's stash you'd have "Rhymes Galore" but they don't stop this world war//
Don, your the easiest Italian to be shitted on, I noticed the facial surgery you undergone//
They finally withdrawn the blade that broke in ya jaw, like Travolta you had a new face to try on//
This time no more coming back from the dead, Your body leaving LBC but I keep your fuckin head//
Keystyles won't want you back the way you repped on this thread, and how I took your verse and
tore it to shreds//

*=Vermont hosts Cabot Cheese Factory I been there hehe