PDA

View Full Version : Evol vs. Nightmare vs. Sengoku *TRIPLE THREAT!*

God Of War
01-27-2013, 02:33 PM
posted on 11/28/00

Nightmare

Evol's verse read like an archive of a NIGHTMARE rhyme/ almost like he stayed up for 2 months thinking of decent punchlines/ my train of thought lasts/longer than MONTANA's argricultural land mass/Maniac predominately/throwing rusty monkey wrenches in ya technology/got natives cursing GOD saying he owed them an apology/lyrical arguement represents natures disastural elements/i take lives like COLD WAR DICTATORS and i leave no sediments/no need for your votes opponents end battles with Settlements/ Sengoku verse was Primative/i complicate numeric schemes like Derivatives/rhyme caper/obliterate emcees into humidity vapor/so ill I SHIT on niggas and wipe my ass with ONE sheet of TOILET PAPER/channeling my talents like direct TV satelittes on skyscrapers/ my Muderous mystery slayed all newbie opponents in BlackInQ history/got these niggas CENTERING their rhymes to match my MARGIN of VICTORY/batter opponents/mutalate anatomies into single cell proponents/"TWO TIMING YOURSELVES" and still couldn't beat NIGHT like Exponents/Lunar eclispe style, I stole your brightest moment/36 chambers of death varity/I'll rhyme with Tangerine skins in MY mouth just to narrow our skill disparity/my tactics like Catholic/make GOD and Jesus look like Broadway Theatrics/spreading my egotism cross nations like USA TODAY circulation/niggas lacking "SEASONal" growth NIGHT makes his own SALT like BACON/ILL like i had translucent skin with my organs sticking outta me/intelligence doubles everyday like infant mortality/skulls i often soften/niggas PREWRITE with helmets for Precaution/Strategy to beat NIGHT is a CONCEPT not an OPTION/Evol the paper champ begging crew members for respect/NIGHT bought you a new vocab after i robbed Sengoku for his BRIBERY CHECK/Stomping both domes till ya face is embedded in ASPHALT/lacking credibility winning my title by default/make you cause self inflicted assault like SUMO wrestlers attemping POLE VAULTS/wack niggas try plots/to slay me the BlackInQ JUGGERNAUGHT/consumption of my rhymes leads to hemmoraging blood clots/line for line reads like vice grip to the brain/flooding the whites of ya eyes leave them looking like CANDY CANES/verbal liposuction to the brain/ depressing thoughts of my reign leaves Philosophers mentally derranged/NIGHT the boiler room cellar dweller/facing me is like sky diving into a helicopter propeller/one acidic dose/renders you to comatose/inject arthritis DNA into my palms to keep the battle close / you would win by one if i didn't post/ripping veins from ya arms like vines/recycle ya blood tranfusion to the spine/cerebral cells explode like proxy mines anytime you contemplate a rhyme/NIGHT will be obviously victorious like MCGYVER casted on "SURVIVOR"/i spit verses with cyanide in my saliva/MARGIN of victory can be found on SEISMIC GRAPHS/leaving faces more inDENTed than a fat bitch with a CRAMP in her calf/why not BET ya CORN POPS, SKIM MILK and ya DENTAL record that NIGHT will spilt these ugly niggas in half/its aight to place a bet on ya crew/same niggas aiming me saying they CO-SIGNED for a NIGHTMARE STATUE/ like hallow bricks your rhymes ain't BUILDING SHIT/my grammatic flow singhes/knocking BANK VAULTS off the hinghes/feed you anti matter from AIDS patients blood suringes/At MATCH POINT I BACK HAND niggas for a WINNER like MARTINA HINGIS/niggas add the Adjective "GREAT" to fit in my Category/i shine like POCKET BOOKS in SANITATION DEPOSITORYS/ Snatch your ONE week of glory/ END OF STORY/

vs.

Sengoku

N this battle,I'm about 2 leave both of U quite scared/cause eveN N your "Daydreams",I'll B your worst "Nightmares"/when I blaze like bright flares/battling me is dumb like people who fight bears/If I'm a dick and ya'll were my nutz that's the only way U would B a tight pair/U couldn't get ya "Shine" on,even if the "Lights" shared/and Ya'll know ya'll dumb when U get "Left" N the dust,standing "Right" there/I'll strip U both naked and beat your ass 2 make you "Bare" witness/but it's hard 2 beat the "Crap" out of 2 people who R scared "Shitless"/I'll cut U /\ so bad that I'll start 2 smell blood/and how can U B Evol when your name backwards spells lovE/give me at least 1 Xample of something good that your flow had/I think your name is "Evol",Bcause your rhymes R so "Bad"/2 beat me U better recruit the dirty dozen/S pecially Nightmare,cause remember what I did 2 your nerdy cousin/the title of the weakest MC would more or likely b Evol's/but U both have the combined skill 2 possibly = Needles/When people C my name N this thread every1 will want 2 go look/ya'll rhymes R like boxers with just jabs,cause they have no hooks/ya'll like a pair of dice the way I leave u both shook/punks like ya'll R the kind that get jacked and also get their clothes took/I understand this is 2 on 1 cause U needed some help/Nightmare tried 2 Xpose me as a biter,but 1 can't bite from 1's self/so get a camera and mayB U'll get the picture/this verse will make U leave BlackInq,but I'll remain a fixture/it's a mixture of me,and my shadow,ready 2 battle/I posted last,so I guess ya'll takeN it from the "Back","Asswholes"/U can't "Spit" so your pride isn't the onlt thing U "Swallow"/I'm glad U 2 went 1st,Bcause I'm a tough act 2 follow/when this is over,make sure that when u lose,U quit/Evol's verse is like a Nightmare the way I slept right through it/Ya so called "bite",ain't shit compared 2 ya bark/how can ya name B Nightmare when U scared of the dark/compared 2 the art that I create ya'll style's seem abstaract/U couldn't have a "tight line" if U were a "virgin's asscrack"/I know right now hell is what it seems like U've been through/battling is like getting pussy,practice so U know what ugettN N2.

E.S.O.H.H

BOILER ROOM

(@~Anti-Biter-Coalition@~)