PDA

View Full Version : Corleone VS Sharp (part l)

corleone
07-12-2020, 09:41 PM
quick keystyle..

I'm done with this lame..
he couldn't cut it with a knife to his veins,
I would mistake sharp for a writer but markers run right through a page/
this guy is weird as shit,
I don't know if he's schizophrenic or just delirious/
he's just some random stan I stumbled by, who posted lies about me on the internet/
whats sad is that he's illiterate..
he tells me on some stan shit that he read my biography so I considered it/
I was low key.. because essentially he didnt know me for being legitimate/
So I was a gentleman about the whole thing,
until he questioned personal shit that I experienced/
A reminder.. I didn't know dude, so by reaction, I was offended quick,-
but stood replied to all of his messages/
he then called me a liar, and right then, I knew he was mentally ill/
I'm pretty sure he is dyslexic,- as well,
As I vastly noticed that his comprehension lessened,-
while he mentioned more things that weren't honestly real/
he continued to post comments that weren't true, and insulted me/
and then ranted on how I was never a member of the Wu Tang Clan and did arguably/
I said to myself, "damn.. this faggott nigga is really starting to bother me"/
when clearly, I had already mentioned prior that I was a member of the Wu Tang Clan and was proud to be/
he then switched it up, and mentioned some more things about linkin park,
I guess he wasn't thinking smart, yet alone at all, was he sharp/
Because in retrospective, he was always alone in the dark/
As he never sold a record, nor had affiliated himself with anyone from the start/
so in essence, sharp was jealous,
looking around for holes in my heart,-
as he caught my attention, I noticed he lacked a role for his art/
another lie from this fucking guy,
And I swear, I'll fucking cut him into pieces/
I'll develop a thesis, along with speeches on sacrificial body parts of his own, for my teachings/
raw artistry, saw through sharps heart and tear arteries,
Queer, pardon me..
you no match, like things ought to be/
charged larsony, I turnt sharps' corpse to burnt offerings/
for thrills solomly,-
On behalf of my own psychology/
I kill oddishly, and film whores,
snuff films with sick broads,
sharp better off searching for dead links off billboard/
cause fo'sure.. he ain never kill anyone, he real soft,
I had one of my gospel fans run up on him and peal off..

corleone
07-16-2020, 04:38 PM
do I have to get specific? shiet, Sharp you'd literally do anything to dodge a battle you'd cant win.. your verse is due by 7/16 12 pm.. same amount of lines as my verse or lesser.. and please dont complain about timing, it's been past 2 months and you've still never responded to this battle..

Sharp
07-16-2020, 06:16 PM
THERE ONCE WAS A BITCH WHO WISHED HE WAS FAMOUS
CAME ON TEXT FORUMS LOOKING FOR GAY SHIT
"I'LL TALK ABOUT MY DICK
MAYBE THAT'LL DO THE TRICK!"
AND HE HE WAS SAD, BUT NO ONE WOULD TAKE IT

BODYBAG

UPN Zuch
07-23-2020, 04:01 PM
Your grandma is lucky she isn’t here to see that verse.

Sharp
07-23-2020, 11:07 PM
Your grandma is lucky she isn’t here to see that verse.

How about this one?

yo Corleone , your gramma passed?

I'm finna jerk off into her urn. Where her ashes at? Your faggot shelf?
For real, I was sorry to hear about her... wish I had done that bitch in myself
Shame. She did a lot for the block. Real beacon of hope
neighborhood kids used one saggy titty for tetherball and the other for jump rope
bitch THIRSTED for dick. top cocksucker. to die now? damn shame.
poor gal was just one wiener away from making Nathan's Famous hall of fame
Best dome I ever got though. No disrespect. I don't just throw that around.
But you don't know the MEANING of love bites til she takes those dentures out before going down
This on the side who banged with Bumpy Johnson? he def got that snatch, bruh
old bitch had Bumps on her titties so often she must've died of breast cancer
probably tired of me ragging on gam gam. fuck you, fake
'Get off her already'. You sound like the faggot ushers at the wake
(I was fucking here there too)

will edit more in later

corleone
07-23-2020, 11:28 PM
here's my two votes for the BA section with links.. to follow up with site rules and regulations..

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143777
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...161#post782161

UPN Zuch
07-24-2020, 12:15 AM
Vote sharp

Way better. Corleone verse is one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

corleone
07-24-2020, 08:59 AM
Sharp.. someone keeps deleting my comments.. for one, I never agreed on those terms where you felt in anyway that you could post your verse on 7/16 and post another verse 8 days later on 7/24.. not only is that unprofessional, its disrespectful.. smh.. thats a DQ in my book sharp.. sorry.. I set the thread.. you lose.. my rules.. peace

ps, in the BA rules section on this site, it says..

"- No swaying for votes(your swaying in votes with a condescending approach on your second verse), no biting, no rebuttals(your second verse is a rebuttal), no feeding (your second verse is a feed) or recycling. Doing so will result in DQ."

How are you swaying in votes in this battle? Obviously, your second verse is a spin off from a topic that zuche created in the discussion forum recently and its condescending enough to cause zuche to vote, and in fact, be our first voter of the battle. Thus, zuche stated.. "Corleone verse is one of the worst I’ve ever seen." I've personally read and had seen worse verses on NC in the BA section and in the OM section but if you honestly put his comment and vote into perspective.. it oozed with all that I just stated within context, so yes, its a form of swaying for a vote, but to draw an exact line, its a sway.

How does your second verse fall into the category of being a feed? threads posted in the BA section are to include one verse from each opponent and thats all. Each comment posted by judges, opponents, and so on show as one feed for each thread. When you decided to post your second verse, it was considered a feed, as anything past your initial requirements as a battler is punishable by DQ, according to netcees.org BA site rules and regulations. Also, the initial rules that I had stated upon submission for our verses length were to be the same length as my verse or even lesser.

How is your second verse a rebuttal or for better words, falls under the category as a rebuttal? obviously, you weren't impressed with your first attempt in posting your battle verse and thus, you posted a second verse 7-8 days later to compensate for the lack of skill that you displayed in your first verse. Obviously, you felt that a second verse was needed to win this battle and that my friend, is a rebuttal.

Sharp
07-24-2020, 09:16 AM
Do you know what any of those mean?

Sharp
07-24-2020, 09:37 AM
If you want to go toe to toe with me on the boring, procedural aspects, that's your funeral.

due date: Never agreed on. For all you know my limerick was a check in
Line length: You said in your second post 'same number of lines or less
swaying: swaying is an attempt to 'sway' the voters. Meaning, if I posted in this thread saying 'this line from Cor was bad. How can anyone quote it?' that would be a sway. I quoted Zuch to give my one personal angle context.
feeding: means flipping part of your opponents verse. Like, if I made a bar about how bad one of your specific bars is, that's a feed.
rebuttal: that would be posting a whole verse in response to a verse. For example, if you posted a second verse calling me a faggot for calling your grandmother a faggot, that's a rebuttal verse.

corleone
07-24-2020, 09:45 AM
If you want to go toe to toe with me on the boring, procedural aspects, that's your funeral.

due date: Never agreed on. For all you know my limerick was a check in
Line length: You said in your second post 'same number of lines or less
swaying: swaying is an attempt to 'sway' the voters. Meaning, if I posted in this thread saying 'this line from Cor was bad. How can anyone quote it?' that would be a sway. I quoted Zuch to give my one personal angle context.
feeding: means flipping part of your opponents verse. Like, if I made a bar about how bad one of your specific bars is, that's a feed.
rebuttal: that would be posting a whole verse in response to a verse. For example, if you posted a second verse calling me a faggot for calling your grandmother a faggot, that's a rebuttal verse.

dont patronize me boy, I beat 15 years in prison representing myself in court infront of 20 or more D.E.A law enforcement officers. More so, I've been rap battling in the music industry, professionally, for over 25 consecutive years and with that being stated, I know EXACTLY what I am talking about. I know what "swaying", "feed", and "rebuttal" means. In retrospective, what you stated as being a rebuttal contradicts the exact things you are required to do to win a rap battle and thats hiphop 101 for you. There is no sense in anything you've stated, as this is a battle section for emcees to do exactly so. You are DQ'ed.

ps, in response to your understanding of that of which I stated. In context, I know what you mean but those terms are taken out of context pertaining to hiphop 101 standard, "rap battling" rules. As so, they are initial terms given to both encourage and instruct rap battlers to do so in there rap battles. Those terms are, "rebuttal", known as "rebuttal verse", "feed", known as, "feed verse", and so on. These terms are ONLY used to describe what is required for battlers all over the world in context, who are disciples of its true understanding. In essence, how else would I be lead to believe a actual "rap battling board" (although, for netcees) would actually bastardize these terms? Especially for, "rap battling".

Having said, I would of never of battled on NC to begin with had I known these terms would be bastardized from its initial context for, "rap battling", therefore, leading me to dilutedly resort to its contextual meaning within our worlds standard dictionary but in a meridian of thoughts that I projected, I knew I was correct in the all knowing, as I had your thoughts in the back of my mind the entire time, pertaining to the different contexts of word terminology, as well. In ESSENCE, in my verse in our battle, I had explained how you questioned my testimony as a member of the Wu Tang Clan and so forth but yet you stated in your verse..

"THERE ONCE WAS A BITCH WHO WISHED HE WAS FAMOUS" - Sharp

In retrospective, how are you not "feeding"? and in another sense, how are you not swaying votes? You are still DQ'ed my friend. In the presence of allusion, comes about the power of knowledge.

Sharp
07-24-2020, 09:59 AM
lmaooo

I think you meant "in retrospect" btw.

We don't do rebuttal battles in here since they don't get votes. These are the rules for NC BA. Maybe just make yourself 1000-0 on your own forum?

How about a compromise? Your verse vs my limerick and gramma diss here and your site?

corleone
07-24-2020, 11:08 AM
lmaooo

I think you meant "in retrospect" btw.

We don't do rebuttal battles in here since they don't get votes. These are the rules for NC BA. Maybe just make yourself 1000-0 on your own forum?

How about a compromise? Your verse vs my limerick and gramma diss here and your site?

It looks like somebody is abusing there administrative powers and are not playing by there own rules? I believe you need to add a win to my record, sir. You are DQ'ed, which is explained in detail in my last reply. In response to your "sharp beats corleone thread on NC" in the BA section that you recently deleted.. fix my record, pussy. I know and see everything cultivating around me. ;)

Sharp
07-24-2020, 11:21 AM
You lying about claiming to be wu tang is synonymous with your character, dickhead. The last time we battled I had a bar about it. I don't read your garbage verses. My 'personals' came from skimming your riot of an ourstage page 3 months ago.

You just know you wouldn't get a vote in this century

corleone
07-24-2020, 11:41 AM
You lying about claiming to be wu tang is synonymous with your character, dickhead. The last time we battled I had a bar about it. I don't read your garbage verses. My 'personals' came from skimming your riot of an ourstage page 3 months ago.

You just know you wouldn't get a vote in this century

LMFAO.. I said to myself before I read this comment of yours, "I wonder what he'll say to crawl his way out of being disqualified" and as depicted, I stand my ground. You are a liar my friend, and I will no longer be battling on NC due to your lying and ignorance. I will no longer deal with your insults, and blatant jealousy nor will I deal with reading your poor grammar within your comments.

My character? since when did I state that I was using a character in any sense or form? and when did I ever state that I was the wu tang clan, in general? LMFAO You are a liar my friend, and judging on how you would go about this, I know you will pull from past arguments we've had in the discussion forum where you stated that you had visited an ourstage.com profile which featured my music and biography.

I know exactly how you would move, in hopes of covering up for your lies and treacherous tracks but we all know you were feeding off of my verse in our battle when you stated that I wished to be famous in your pathetic excuse for a verse. I rest my case, you are DQ'ed. I win but to add unto my words, I also beat you fair and square on a basis of lyrical skill and also in the NBL, as well.

I also beat adverse in our battle together and being that I followed geno's methods in promoting my battle verse against adverse in the discussion forum, you put a loss under my battle record and neither myself nor adverse had any votes to begin with in our battle. How is this possible, again? yet geno wasnt disqualified in our battle for posting his verse against me in the discussion forum nor was he given a loss under his battle record and I absolutely destroyed him in our battle. I also was not accredited a win for my battle against munster, as to my other 2 battles with you, apart from this battle, as well. Thus being said, I should be 6-0 on NC, pertaining to my battle record and thats another reason why I refuse to battle anymore on NC. You and your little clan bastardize hiphop and I see how you all like to gang up on me with your insults. I am hiphop my guy, and I will not let you bastardize me, as well.

peace,

- Cor

Sharp
07-24-2020, 11:55 AM
Just like your verse, I'm not reading that. That a forfeit or so I clean this up and open it for votes?