View Full Version : Mac 1-4 vs Inno 1-2 - MAC WINS BY NS

Sharp
08-03-2020, 09:07 PM
Netcees Pic League

Min: 10 Lines
Max: 16 Lines
Line limit can go up to 20 if both agree

Due Thursday, 8/6 at Midnight PST
For everything else, check the Rules Thread (http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143628)

Mac

Inno

Inno
08-03-2020, 10:46 PM
http://ibb.co/ysYzgwg

Mac
08-03-2020, 11:15 PM
https://i.ibb.co/ygBQ43v/IMG-20200228-WA0002-2.jpg

Sharp
08-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Mac Inno

Sharp
08-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Mac's verse

u look like a huge gas chamber, shit could get ugly quickly
plus that beard holds so much static energy it could blow up a second city
what the FUCK is up that hairstyle, were u interbred
if masturbating gets u hairy palms you need to stop giving head
whats wrong inno why are you so frigid!
ironic the lock in ur face screams insecurity and its 128 bit encrypted
i'll obliterate u watch me end this in a flash
there wont be any rules except the one you use to trim that mustache
also whats up with these eye bags dog
ur face is distorted and ur jawline is longer than an ouch's monologue

Sharp
08-09-2020, 02:06 PM
u look like a huge gas chamber, shit could get ugly quickly
plus that beard holds so much static energy it could blow up a second city
I'm not sure I understand the connection between gas chamber, static energy, and a second city. Is the implication that he could destroy a first? With his gas from the setup?
what the FUCK is up that hairstyle, were u interbred
if masturbating gets u hairy palms you need to stop giving head
lol. I fuck with this but I would make. The opener more about his facial hair than hairstyle. I think you would've been better off calling his facial hair unkempt, etc so we were already focused on it
I'm assuming you mean 'look in your face'. The insecurity/encryption connection is a dope idea but I don't get what you mean by it looking encrypted... Maybe it's a lack of understanding computer stuff on my end. Is it about the image quality?
i'll obliterate u watch me end this in a flash
there wont be any rules except the one you use to trim that mustache
cool idea. It works, imo, but since this is my in-depth feedback I'm gonna get nitpicky. Right now the punch implies he's bringing his rule to a fight, which is comical enough. I'd make the opener about how you have a rule so the punchline could be 'that's my one rule. Hes got a rule too. Uses it to trim his stache' or whatever. Or catch him while he's grooming himself so it makes sense fo his slide rule to be there. Or connect slide rule to baseball. For all I know your idea would hit harder than any of those though. Just think some of your lines could benefit by you experimenting with how you end up executing your flips
also whats up with these eye bags dog
ur face is distorted and ur jawline is longer than an ouch's monologue
grammatically 'an ouch's monologue' is incorrect. It's either 'an ouch monologue', 'one of ouch's monologues', etc. There's a cool concept in there, but I think 'ur face is distorted' is wasted space. I would rather see the ouch idea explored more with something else that fits Inno's face. 'ur face is more sloppy and drawn out than a drunken ouch rant' might be better because it adds a little more to the really simple 'you're as xxx as yyy' style jokes that have been around for decades. Not to say you can't do those kinds of bars, but you usually need to go a little extra to make them stand out (because, again, that kind of joke format is as old as they come)

Quiz
08-09-2020, 02:41 PM
I actually think you meant lock in ur face/hair joke, amiright? If so, it's fire and ties in nicely with insecurity

Opener had potential but you could've done it better
Not feeling the rest

Hush
08-10-2020, 01:40 PM
that insecurity line is crazy

props