PDA

View Full Version : TySoN & TrEy vs Drop-These-Line

trap.
01-27-2013, 11:27 PM
12-30-2001

TySoN & TrEy

Sup
10-20 lines, and please people no dickriding...

TySoN: Trey why don't you battle him?
TrEy: I think you should battle him. I'm saving myself for someone special.
TySoN: OK...

Tyson spits-

This cat named Drop-these-lines rattles me...battles me with larthargic keys and hopes-for-wins?...
Chances of that happenning are "thinner" than arms on starving ethiopians!
Spar with me and get broken-limbs!...With rhymes like metals-and-techs that'll leave you red-on-your-chest...
I wanted someone ill to battle, but like losing court cases I'll have to settle-for-less...
My rhymes?...Full of "punches" like meetings between Suge-and-the-cops...
You shouldn't-have-dropped!...Cause the only "time" you'll be "ahead of me" is when you look-at-your-watch!...
I'm new here and I got you shook-on-your-block...don't care if you think I'm a rookie-or-not!

TrEy: Tyson stop it. You're killing him!

TySoN still spits- Drop-these-lines reps ******, but after this battle, quite frankly he won't be rapping-no-more...
Cause he'll next show up in a wheelchair with tickets to Canibus-tours...
since he bites him so much I gave him 3 tickets front row seat, wait a minute in fact-it-was-four...
I even gave him some alcohol and bandaids to bandage-his-sores...
and his site is full of marshmellow cream puff(y) emcees, change yall name to "babbling-whores"...

TrEy: (Bursts out laughing) I can't stand-it-no-more...I'm laughing so hard I'm choking, this kid must be joking...
He finalized his rhyme demise the second he read this posting...

TySoN: No fuck that, he did that shit when he read the name of next opponent!

Drop-these-line (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=4429)

these emce's catching cold period ~ with styles beyond interpretation my styles surpasses the human ears so no emce will hear it /
these kids steppin to battle ill ,but the neglected to think past the human brain /
my ill factors killin thoroughly so they drain the power out of small cats , thats why when they see me in the corner of they eyes , they see strain /
they stepped to you dtl? yes but they didnt know ~ till the problems sank in with a uncatchable throw /
how wack are these kids? pathetic actually cuz they spittin TWICE as bad /
its no wonder im turning for the worse , its because all you cats got me thinkin wack ~ ya glad?/
if its a win easy , then these will be put to rest , cuz its past they curfew /
its time for the hours to past when i hurt you !!!!