PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge vs $cript$

trap.
01-27-2013, 11:56 PM
12-28-2001

Knowl O'Brian (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=469)
My oral spills a scripted sea, and his entire pond catch ripples, each H2O particle ripped through from sonic ginsu’s, the 2 O’s implode so prepare for the H to split soon/
Hydrogen bomb’ll hit you—left wit injuries Vietnam official and if you ain’t feelin this tune, make ya 2 lips move towards my black big moon/
Your no Prodigy but your cellular slots get sickled with a barrage of missiles when I’m dropping crystals/
If every mod was wit you I’d still applaud the issue with lead rocks from pistols, pop ya mama’s menstrual, and bang more than slobs and crips do/
I’m the storm, fuck both ya’ll niggas entire squad get misused, my atomic drops that dis you’ll delete threads like when you bit off T~R~E causing dismal confusion now feel intrusions when your heart gets crippled now every b-boy you dick rocked’ll miss you/
Alma’s track record cut up like he ran wit blades, in disguise I fuck beats up to keep my dick in tuned with sound wave masquerades/
My cerebral damage brains, telepathic ways throw objects across astroplanes like I’m Ms. 501 fabric Grey/ (X-men/501 Jeans)
Scripts is the classic name, your tactics shame, when Ep caught this bastard straight biting another rappers game/
I knew your name was an actors trade, read the rhymes but didn’t write them you mammoth fake we ain’t casting transgender parts for broadways active plays so quit actin gay/
Biters get they life lines ended with mags, body movements suspended in casts, Scripts’s dome indented like tab/
When I catch wreck I’m sendin it back my styles like tryin to mimic a lapse of a ex-fein revisiting crack, my dopeness is a figment of that, since I’m dropping knowledge-- scripts is just another school tragedy, a student diminished wit gats/

*If you don't get it, you don't get it, in the words of that nigga Ep "I aint' dumbin down my shit for nobody"*

Scripts
yo
yo
yo
yo,

ayo this kid wanna go to war wit a true murderist i'll leave all ya raps stoned up and cemented/you do the math, $cript$ + switchblade=knowledge's neck open like pez dispensors/know's never know to rip shit but im known to spit clips/when i finally posted i made this kid 'feel my presents'(presence) like kids too anxious for christmas/ya should know me kid cuz im known to smack lames and crack frames/kid we all know ya wak,PM Theory and ask him to take ya losin streak out of ya rap name(723)/ya should know that scripts spits sick while ya jus new to this form of art/treat you like an "arguing cleveland basketball team'' and leave ya ''Cavs(calves)torn apart''/pull out da guns and simply rearrange ya brain, lyrical savage,sit back and watch me tame this lame/the bullets simply wont let you maintain ya frame,shit i must be related to "Damon Wayans" cuz battlin me brings upon "Major Payne"/dont treat wack cats like you good, i think a smack would be fair/when people think of the kid Knowledge,'aint shit good about him' like 'africans hair'/dont even accuse me from that so called bitin issue,when i spat this whole board was packin tissue talkin about how they gon miss u/shit after this verse ya boyfriend Epidemic wont even wanna be seen in public wit you!/demolish ya whole brain, ya frame, i dismantle/cuz you cant handle the pressure like point guards wit no handle/im a rap scandal, jus sit back and watch me rip raps as i watch this kids form fold/cuz knowledge beatin me for the first time,'youll never see it' like 'asians wit corn rolls'/dont talk bullshit about nobody else kid, its me who you facin/ive beat this nigga two times and now he 'NV's me like 'Nevada abbreviations'/i can see ya heartless so i jus use tagrget practice wit most of ya chest/ then piss on ya avatar seein that its the only spark that ya career has left/this is war kid and aint nobody controllin or holdin me/im winnin for the third time against you while you only gettin the button to the left of ya colon Key!!!/(check keyboard- left of colon key="L")