PDA

View Full Version : Spems vs Obnoxious

trap.
01-27-2013, 11:58 PM
01-04-2002

obnoxious spits

Quit spittin and for a minute try listenin.//. Im god blessed esquisitness, i christen kids.//. i dont put effort in verses, you online 24/7.//. kid if ya got talent, ya should be dentin'me~more~brethren.//. my lyrically encrusted weapons, implode through any kevlar.//. you wanna head tah head spar.//. i drop like dead~stars, cause my explosion range spreads far.//. im possibly, the only unseen atrocity.//. with no chance of grid-locking me or high votagely shocking me.//. you too eager to cop a win, when you a guaranteed loss to me.//. i correct cataracks, a crazy aztek with a battle axe.//. im untouchable in my battle stance.//. i rattle cats.//. disasemble maps, wonder aimlessly till i find tha right path.//. free artilery stamps.//. leavin fit mcees with cramps, spiked bats leave ya whole crew as war-amps!!.//.

Spems spits

my degree of lyrical knowledge~ sends harvard students back to
college~ thirst for skill~verse thats ill~couldnt get a bigger head if it was on a 50 dollar bill//
ill flood ur mind with a loss~verbal brain wash~cleanin out the closet~100 percent pure like a brita water faucet//
time to get dope~delivering~mind shivering~rhymes you cant cope~heres the anadote~take a note~ur rhymes arent slick if they were ridin a bar of soap//
i got ur cordinates your in a bad position~my mission~conquere and defeat~or beat~into submission~with my mic~so listen//
twisted style~punches and flows~is how it goes~when u stand on trial~this courts adjourned~death sentence another mc's been burned~judge's last words~another lessons been learned//

first ta 5 pz out lata