PDA

View Full Version : Lord Shivas SiQ' al Presents: "Progress"

Saint
09-13-2022, 03:59 AM
10-26-2004, 11:49 AM
-3:16 AM-

* awakens during sleep *

Thru inexplicable war thoughts and strict plotted procedures - I'm catchin' flashbacks of battle-rapz that throw me into psychotic seizures –
fuck – I’m foaming in the mouth, mucous thick, eyes-watered to salt crystals - satan emerges, 2 seconds later, Shiva’s demonic demeanor surfaces.
My known life, turns murderous right before my own eyes,
Of course my, lack of oxygen stopped my pulse I, shed blood drops, and release venomous black horsefly's………………..

<< smoke >>

I'm (((((((((FocuseD))))))))).
I’ve expressed-it-in-rhymes; all matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force with respect to time - We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind,

Enter>>>>>> Lord Shivas of Dark Intent (its official)
They say yu learn as yu grow………… Water’d my brain-stem, and rooted for knowledge with the yearn to flow, with this I’ve learned to know since birth, a motto:
Never look down on a person, unless yu helping him stand….. Which why 90% of the board respects n follows my lead when I develop a plan: Cuz, I draw more well-wishers without turning, and tossin back the canvas of chance….. /think about it..
Alas~ SHIVAS’ savvy nature never developed from a seed I was placed in, Rather, from ‘burstin air-sacs to natural gas’ & ‘breathin out steams of creation’… Petty life-forms adjust when I altered DNA’s & permeated genes of wisdom - To create, the next stream … stream … stream.. ::echoes::
D.I…. muthafuckaz, D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y muthafuckaz….
Yo,

Yo,

With One Stroke,
Who’z stupid to step - Rip up yah throat, wrap the vocal bands around & suture’d yah neck, damn! I was vicious b4, now just a brutal messenger of death!!, All I need is one ‘glow to time-warp it into solar silhouettes’ – and turn into the ‘light of the past that overshadows the future of text’………
D.I.O.S.….Itz a mutual respect, with Presage.. aka.. the signal of fortellin the future, of whats next, wit freeflows of musical acoustics – Presage embraces ‘Cellular ringtones, and face-plates’ to remain ‘In-tuned with the text movement’ , snap yah neck, and move-it,
Shivas a born introvert but lets loose when killin – My entourage manifested as the grey-goose of written - Snatchin the ‘chromosomes from female criminals’, etched a ‘New- Y-villain’....................
If ever, its now! The precedence Dark Intent defines, severs yah mind, using sharp ‘Illusions that penetrate the brain thru ya opticz’ - Makes us ‘clever than the eye’…… …………
Better than I, never! That’s an implausible thought set.. We’ll spin bodies so quick, the ‘air in yah lungs develop tornadoes’ > You die of natural causes! I’ll battle yu from within me, and let out structured wordplays that radiate supernatural concepts, ‘cross the line of scrimmage with a tuba’ (strip yah nerves) then let my ‘organs tackle yah nonsense’……
They say my half-assed is past prime, guess I breathe inside the On-lookers that plagiarized my raps. LORD SHIVAS, defines you acts, then-finds-yu-an-axe..ooops! spine in half! < picks up pieces > Surprise, I’m Back! /
I’ll ‘tip-toe on the edge of life & past’……& maintain a certain ‘balance between my mind and the time it has’ – wow – outshine collabz at every time the pen is clicked and I write in a pad,
First, at every time top twenty-five is back … Dyn and York lock first and second - and y’all can speculate 3rd and 4rth, like half-time stats,
Still, never satisfied where I’m at, cuz I constantly ‘look down on the prize ive grabbed’ –as if- ‘hands grew outta my eyes and combined with plaques’ ………………
My biggest reward is the trend I set that stalks and grabs-u, a style for y’all to fuck with or mock what I spit-at-u… Cuz each line wraps ‘nerve endings around electric wires’ < add 50 volts > And brings an additional ‘sense of shock value’……………….
Electrocuted from front-to-back-too….. So much current, tha bones shift in yah chest, like ‘swallowing exponents’ ; have ‘power leaking out yah neck’ …. Fucka! All eyez on me begin swarmin tha set – Whereas, for you ‘Lookin at the crowd with their backs turned to you’ - Like ‘Chaperones with morning breath’……………….
A strategic warning of death. One step, and risk losing yah imagination.. Cuz when I look at you, its like, ‘Ummmmm…wtf’ ? like ‘yoga instructors interrupted during meditation’ ……… / someone challenge me!
Abusing faces – piece by piece….. folding hands, crease-by-crease…. I’m so up my self I inverted - turned my insides vertical now I’m wearin my heart on my sleeve; Guess I’ll use my life to reach into yur dreamz,
Yolks darken, as I egg-night the page - grasp the organ brushing yah soul with blades that slice against the grain….. feel the immense pain….
Cheaters comprised of Legends, I fall… Expose you biters similar to a classroom overhead projection installed ; put the ‘light to yur Image and have yu back against the wall’………...
‘Crush yu zeros’ , aint ‘none like me’ just decreasingly small! I challenge you all, to measure up to the heat I creatively embossed, Multiply ‘friction of finger-tips, with the mach speed train of thought’... My ‘loco motives snap realities beyond’……………. .................................................. .......

Dark Intent muthafuckaz… case closed....

Yours Truly,

Lord Shivas SiQ’ al