PDA

View Full Version : Beyond All Stars- We Super Stars

Saint
09-13-2022, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Barksdale
NOTE: This is an extremely long collabo but I GUARENTEE it's worth the read...

You've Never Seen Illness Like This Before...

Chyea!

First Up, It's *B.V.* , Hold On To Ya Seats, Cause This Shit Gon' Be A Ride!!

..::-bLaZiN v13t-::..

Exceed beyond talent, I'm deadlier-today...untouchable in styles, I'm better-this-way...opposin my pride, you best-to-be-brave...as a 'legend in battles', I've got old heads 'remembering me' like it was 'Veteran's-Day'!...(daym)
Setting-this-day...I've accomplished much further...'I love hip hop' that when I grab the mic, you can say I'm a 'flirter'...creating soundwaves as a production-learner...I'm known to 'bring the house down' like 'sloppy construction-workers'!...(lol)
Conductin-earlier...help is what I'm pleadin-not...'block ya nasal' like ya 'breathin-snots'...'blur ya vision' till ya 'seeing-dots'...I'd beat you so bad, Imma 'circle ya L'(oss) like it was '3 o' clock'!...(think about it!)
See-it-or-not...I own-ya-dreams...the higher power gets thrown-by-me...from structures I've used, it flows-by-schemes...ya 'verse strongly built'?...bLaZiN would 'expose more cracks' than 'lowrise-jeans'!...
Owned-by-me...I'm known to beat-the-best...'correcting more texts (test)' than a 'teacher's-desk'...my rap's-lethal-and-that's-a-fact...'ranked no.1', yall could 'never assume that position' like 'fat-people-having-sex'!...(r u kidding me?)
Please, what did you expect?...cap ya neck when ya step on my whole-block...shut the fuck up as I hold-talks...about to get 'screwed' more than a 'robot'...cuz of my 'rhythm', I'll have yall 'heads bobbin up and down' like you were 'giving blowjobs'!...
The show-stops...when the mic drops as I promised...hype fulfilled from all this...believed-I-rocked-this...making 'crowds go wild' like a 'bikini-contest'...
Exceedin-all-this...I'm bold-though...learned mistakes I've improved from-those...and the others...eh, so so...I did 'fall down', but I came 'right back up' like a fuckin 'yo-yo'!...

Next Up, It's NarQ And I Suggest You Read This Words Real Carefully, It'll Blow Ya Mind...

..::-Barksdale-::..

...These bitches are the tissue after I shitted!..Herbs claimin' they ill, but 'Ain't Nobody Believe It' like you *Said Pac Bitted*! But I guarenTEE that 'B' Will Be On Top In Your Eyes' like a *Red Sox Fitted*!...(Look At Ya Hat!)
...Grammar sparks hesitation!..I'm 'Usually A Gentle Man' but I do got the *Tendency To Cause Devastation*! Stay blazin'! And continue to 'Keep You Bitches In Shock' like *Unsuccessful Pregnancy Operations*!...(AHHH!)
...We all ill, I am '2' like conversions!..On HF, I'm surgin' and *Cuttin' The Surface, Surgeons*! It's FAI that's runnin' things, the birth of the new breed, and Haste is 'Defending The Belt' like *Nervous Virgins*!...(Think 'Bout It!)
...I ain't ya peer, my words makin' you shed some tears! Muthafuckin' pussies! I ain't one, I got 'Small Phobics' you have *Large Fears*! And I'm like 'Poor People Buying Shit'! 'cause I'm in *Charge Here*!...(DAMN!)
...We winnin' all ya bets and you makin' poor bids! SHIT!! I've been 'Rippin' Kids For Years' and I'll leave you *Annually Sore Kid*! We'll put ya 'Crew Against The Wall' like your *Family Portrait*!...(Holy Shit!)
...You risin' to the top quickly but I make you yield!...Goddamn pussies! When I load up and *Attack, You Shield* You envelope MC, leavin' you sealed! ..And you 'Stay Behind My Line(s)' like a fuckin' *Back Field*!...(Daym
We sendin' shots through that chest!...On a killin' quest, these vets leave you layin' where the *Herbs Rest*! ..Yea we got our beef, but HF a family, and 'FAI Stays On Top Of The Tree' like a fuckin' *Bird's Nest*!...(Hahaha!)
...You ain't sick with it, buncha ramblers!...Like 'Katts Cuttin' Down The Rain Forest' I just *Fucking Hammer Herbs*! ..Me and my fam some pimps, you just don't 'Pull In The Slots(Sluts)' like *Unlucky Gamblers*!...(Ring Ring!)
...Quick to hit ya face with a smack!...I ain't into killin' whole groups, I like to go one by one, I *Sort Herbs And Attack* ..you wanna sound like us, and you 'Quick To Bootleg Our Shit' like *Pressured Quarter Backs*!...(LOL!)
...Even readin' my shit makes you wanna dance and wiggle!...Bitch, I'm big, you little and all you 'Katts Love' my *Text Like Kibbles*! And you stay 'Below All These Heads' like ya *Neck And Nipples*!...(OMG!)

Yeaaa.. It's X-Vision, The Preteen Warrior... Self-Explanitory, Word...

..::X-Vision::..

Ya Best Aint Enough..Against the Slayer-of-Primes..and Sickness? These Players-are-Benign..I'm the Convey-of-plots-divine..that got yah *Lookin for a New Beginning* like a *Prayer-Hotline*||
..Ya Life-is-Sliced..as ya Heart is Shoved-in-a-Shredder..its a fact, My Text-is-The-Best and it aint Above-the-Header ..but when I drop a Verse, kats start *Reading it to their Friends* like a fukin *Love-Letter*||
..I stay 'Rising Through Schools'..like 'Birth-Rates'..Life aint Worth-the-Hate, now there is a Dearth-of-Faith..god made me Dominate Freeflows..now I leave ya *Searching for a Topic* like *Teenagers on they First Date*||
..If u come Prepared for the L..it will Ease-the-Beatings..lately in freeflows..the Degrees-are-Heating..now the Keys-are-Competing..cuz when i make an appearance Ppl start *Putting their Hands together* like a *Chinese-Greeting*||
..Like 'Damaged Cameras'..ya left wit 'Broken-Diaphrams'..'Bones Shiver' cuz my verse was..'Spoken-with-Command'...The board aint Copin-with-my-Plans..so they be *Turning Back the Pages* like *Open-Book-Exams*||
..It's Been Proven that most Emcees-are-Inherent..From a Thunderous Voice..My Flows-be-Errant, ya 'dont see it now'!..but you'll *appreciate them in the long run* like *Nosey-Parents*||

It's NokSide Muthafuckas, No Need For An Introduction Here.. Just Peep The Illness...

..::NokSide::..

…, get rid of beef?? [East/West Will Sooner], HNH [Assistin' (A Cyst In) Bodies] and on sidewalks [We've Stenciled Tumors], [Word Of Mouth With Your Mother's Bloody Legs], we spread [Pre-Menstrual Rumors], I'll leave you [Tastin' My Funny Bone] just to give you a [Sense Of Humor]… (One Of My Six Senses!!)
…The [Ass Of Crack Whores Is Closing], don't , lately Bar Of The Year's been on my [Back For Abhorrent Quoting], [Strapped With Abnormal Loathing], you've [Mastered The Form Of Posing], I'll leave your [Head Wrapped In Cloth] like the … (Cover Ya' Wounds!!)
…[Equippin' Christians], NokSide marks the [Bridge Of Distance], it's like I was [Bringin' Heat To Detroit] how I'm leavin' [Blistered Pistons], the herb community is and immediate irritation, an [Instant Hindrance], I'll give you a [Toupee Of Subtracted Gymnasts] just to [Split The Difference]… (I'll Split Ya' Wig!!)
…These crews are [Next To Slip], these [Sexists Trip] so [Get A Grip], I'm not talkin' about [Prayers During Constipation] when I say God's [Blessed My Shit], I'm sick!! [Illness Like Common Colds] can be found in this [Veteran's Spits] (You Can't Cure This!!), I'll be [Tossing You Heaps That Were Carried By Currents], now do you [Catch My Drift?]… (Take That!!)

[i]GODDAMN, When Is The Illness Gonna End, As ExKaLiBuR The Fuckin' Lyrical Assassin Himself Spits..!!

..::[b]Haste::..
Yo...Metaphorical Monsoons.....

..My Words Are Hard Boned...They *Date Back Longer* Than Tha *Rosetta Stone*...Elevation Stays Grown Holmes....Cuz Im Known In All Homes...Now A Known *Telemarketer Of This Net Shit*..Kids Blame Me Fa *Harassin They Phones*!!!
Im Prone..To Dislocate Bones....Ive Shown I'll Hold The Throne..Doubt Me?...They Alwayz Agree...Then *[b]Step To Me* But *Fall Down* Like A *Broken Porch*...I Blaze And Scorch...Cuz I *Carry More Meaning In My Fire*...Than Tha *Olympic Torch*!!!
..I Date Back To Tha Anglo's And Saxon's...Barely Try But Yet Im Askin... How All You Herbs *Stick To Bitch Posts*..Like *Articles* In *Maxim*!!....Bitches Just Waxin...Then Its They Face Im Blastin...Why?..Ha..Cuz Haste Gets *Charged For Rapin Kids* In 'Music' More Than *Michael Jackson*!!!!
Yet they Taskin To Get Ended Yo...Herbs *Skill Is Groin*..Why?..Cuz They *Start At My Penis*!!....Rhymes Perfect With Cleaness...Cuz Anybody Than Can Defeat-This..Comes With Dickriding Delete-Shit...Cuz All These Kids On My Ass....*Stay Around Rank Shit*...Like A Fuckin *Hygenist*!!!

...Testing Wordplay...Those That Doubt..Are Silenced.....

..Haste vents-all-hits with 'words' INN-A-SENSE...Kids accuse but i maintain INNOCENCE...quick to dent-any-bitch...tha 'aroma' of 'victory' left IN-A-SCENT..I END-A-SENSE of me ever being IN-TO-CENT..(50)..So IN-I-SENT my defendant...But 'cheap shots' left me 'empty pocketed'..i wasnt being let INTO-CENTS....(wordplay of the year)
Im spent-with-hits..the best-burned..'Cremations' shot 'east'..but i make the 'WEST~URN'(earn) at whats turned.....the rest-learn not to test-turn's...Newbs invest-in-words...But i 'DISEASE like NAZI's' and 'wreck-like-GERMS'...
..The tech-is-yearned...im through-this-shit...'Kazper' says he's 'GHOST'..because kids 'BOO-his-writs'...any other crew-is-shit...i'll blow fueds-now-bitch...And H.N.H stay like 'Mouse Buttons'..Haste alwayz 'put' a 'Middle Finger' 'to-a-CLIQUE'(click)...
My crew-is-sick..killin fake-queer's mistakes-clear...i 'rattle' 'rebelling tribes' with 'literature'..Haste known to 'SHAKE-SPEARS'...when you awake-fear stakes-near....scrape-ears and rape-peers...my 'logarithms' 'stay so platformed' kids say 'NAY-PIER'...*
..I say day-to-years..but years-TO-DAY are quick-to-happen...passage's left strict-to-trackin...Stay 'collidin' 'connections' over 'aol' till my 'scripts-IM-pacting'...
Kids-retractin to send-pro's to they ends-yo...I keep 'title battles' like 'dell comps'..cuz i 'WIN-DOWS'(those)...come get bent-hoe's...i got ten-toe's to step on sent-foe's...
..Let enemie's surrend-yo...Kids ask haste to be a 'rhyme' 'EDITOR'...but i leave the 'EDIT-TORE' caused by being a constant 'PREDATOR'..they 'PRAYED-I-TORE' they raps with 'METAPHORS'...But i 'MET-A-FOUR' after 'three votes' from 'HATERS'..but i leave 'HATE-TORE'(s) that come to 'arguments' as 'novice'..while i leave a 'DEBATE-TORE'..(debator)
..Tha ultimate rhyme 'PROCESSOR'...its PROCESS~OR rhyme till PRO(s)~SEE~SORE...No tellin of lying...Ancient scriptures from AZTECS and MAYANS...so AS~TECHS cause MY~END i revolt defiant...
..I 'SCREW' 'THUNDEROUS RECIPIENTS'...and 'BOLT' tha 'CLIENTS'...Kids say drop ASAP while i say PAS-A quarter G....Killing spree's-regress....So at 'REQUEST' of 'battles'..enemie's 'RE-QUEST' to get 'saddled'...
..Never get rattled...Went to 'New York' and saw 'TWO-KNICKS' wearin "TUNICS' they bought fa 'TWO-NICKS'...Im not through-bitch...i was born into the new-as-sick...ya crew-gets-hit when i spew-my-spits...
..Im not 'few'-'with'-'clits'...Hop on my 'IMAC' cuz 'I-MACK' at precise 'FORMATIONS'...Drop 'compound' 'scientific' 'structures' that 'FORM-AT-IONS' and 'INFORMATIONS'...I 'INFORM-NATIONS' to be 'IN-FORMATION' when enemie's come 'IN-FOR-MATES-ON' parole and probations....
..Masterbation?...Not-right but its hot-right?..ha!...Kids 'want' 'in' my 'SPOTLIGHT'..but are like 'blinds'..cant 'SPOT~LIGHT'...They not-bright...so i stop-they-fight before i might drop-the-dikes....
..Cops-are-iight? Nah!...I blur-they-names like 'black' words' in 'black' 'frames'...They Say Isabell Was An Ill 'HURRICANE'...Haste left that 'bitch' on 'leg-braces' and threw 'HER-A-CANE' till she 'said-graces' of 'words-in-vane' blessed at 'dead-faces'' that burned-to-shame.....

*- Napier fathered logarithms....and Pier means platformed...No/Nay....ya get it...rest is pretty easy to get..

FAI!
Hell's Next Hyrbid!
HollyWood!
Nu Era!

Yeah muthafucka!! Ain't NO ALL STAR touchin' that shit, some fuckin' SUPER STARS up in this bitch... Get your Hall Of Fame ready... like I said, you ain't never seen illness like that before...!!! Word!!

http://www.holla-front.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=164194#post164194
http://www.holla-front.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=164199#post164199 . . .