View Full Version : Clark Griswald's Grass Roots

Saint
09-13-2022, 07:44 AM
Clark Griswald Approaches The Holla Front Text Community*

ahem..

yo,

yo,

{ Opening Coments } ..

.......My HOF free flow attempts allways recieved much scrutiny, the votes, well they started-coming-nice and it was almost-feeling-right......
and well at the time, i don't think people wanted-me-in-minds as the best or better, but iv'e start to see it right,
..............cause not everyone that mattered voted for "Haste and Gen's Holla Front" for the HOF, but it just seemed to {Slip Through The Woodwork} , sorta like {Carpentry On Ice}..........

hm..

*pauses ..scratches head*

...........Now Haste your my fam, but you need to notice what you had gone-to-do, and now yah not-my-crew, and this shit has to be stopped-and through....im droppin-to, let you know i seen how yuh did it and yah wrongin-dude..........
.............i mean dawg you practically {Hand Picked The Hall} like you was some sort of {Cough Drop Conossuier} ..
…...This veteran abomination.. So called legends are "Poking Around Just Below Pussies" their ‘Heads Are In The Wrong Places’.. Cause you were enlisted to run the board, but seems the web technitions think they {Admin Us} like a fucking {Negative Combination} .. || (add min-us)

{ Points To Adress } ..listen up

kids is 'beggin for starts', hungrey for wins but just 'endin up scarred', cause when comin up against me, i give these kids 'just another rainy day' like a fuckin 'everglades weather report'.. |
for the best defeats were rare guess the best aint 'earnin shit', so nowadays when it comes to records, on the loss spot its obvious you 'won't find a zero in the column' like a 'respected journalist'.. |
saying i fell off at all is a mistake, cause your 'slacking is fatal'.. yall cant do shit to me, yuh 'basterds arn't able, shit.. clark be like a 'STARVING DJ' the way im 'FAST TO TURN TABLES'.. |
as for nyvillain18yrold dissen everyone, well i still cant find a 'best part of his flow', cause when i read a nyvillain verse the constant decorations and namesplits just look like |"Lines-Followed-By-A-Few-Words-Then-Dashes"| ......like the purpose of |"On-Yah-Mark-Set-Go"| ..(think!)
ill be honest the skill level on HF has decreased, so im going hunting for a trophy and i 'gotta have it'; i won't stop till i got yuh 'head up on the mantle' like fuckin 'roger maris'.. | (mickey mantle)

ahem..

.. I keep legends knowing they aint 'Nothing To Bed', with overwhelming forces 'Combusting Worlds End'.. | Switchen it up, so remember, stay 'Forever Pondering'....((Is He Doing What I Think Hes Doing?)) ...kinda like an 'Untrusting Girlfriend'.. |
dark cloud, of textual perfection, gathers above the lands