PDA

View Full Version : Sirius - Apocalypse Now (Damien Verse)

Saint
09-13-2022, 08:38 AM
idea:

the way i see it is....
Wrath is condoned - as earths stench massively grows from the scent of Ashes and Bones
so why wish for Peace?
even Heaven isnt calm... if it was - Lucifer would've never been Banned from his Home
so therefore.... beef is healthy
I'M STEAMING AT THE POSTS - everyone trynna 'speak a point' like bee stings in the throat
while ya Egos are 'Turning Out of Control'... as if ya shutting down TV's with remotes
Man...ITS NO MYSTERY - SERIOUS!.. every fucking thread nows got some BICKERING IDIOTS
who spend more time 'Trying to De-BATE'.. than James Caan in his "Misery" Period
You mutha'fukaz are WHINEY AS HELL - and 'nobody follows you'...like your in a Cypher wit Self'
floodin MC's posts, doubtin there clout thinkin Fire is Dealt... cause they "Retired a Belt"...... ( Please )
Well - ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS MAKE ME SICK -.. constantly arugueing on some Baby shit
and it's 'Always the Same Bitches mentioned in a verse' - like Shadys Kid
This is off The Top of My Brain - people readin this like "damn... Logics Insane"
But i'm not to be tamed.... so now i'ma get to the point, and start droppin some Names
somebody had to do it...
The lesson at hand should... put things in a better perspective then any essence or plan could
But Scuba... You stick up for Test so much - really - i'm starting to Question ya ManHood
And speaking of Test - what happened? won a couple matches.. now you think you God in the Flesh
but in aim.. your a different person - you even admitted you lost.... You confessed
So stop with the threats - and Diss-abled every one of them arguements feeble
how could you blame Dame for a faulty Tourney?... dawg' - its really the fault of the people
I'm assaultin some Egos - and i really could care less..its an opinion - so just go an leave it at that
but if you take it personal - This is were i pull down my pants - so you can kiss Both The Cheeks of my Ass
So Enough with the babble, when i choose to display punches as Ammo - you'll never realize my inner love for the Battle
so how could you GRASP what i say? - you kats'll 'Forever Stay Outside the Grip'... like Thumbs on a Handle
my final thought.... lets make em' think for a minute
I never brag or boast about anything i speak in a sentence...
But I'm quick to tell you i'm Weak in a second - ..so why you think i'm a Legend?
its cause i keep it suppressed in... while at the same time leavin the deepest impression

Sincerly Yours
Logic_4Dub