PDA

View Full Version : {Genuinely-Speaking} A Veterans Testament

Saint
09-13-2022, 08:44 AM
I Understand If This Isn't Your Thing...

The Words Spoken Weren't Got At First, but After Scouring The Rotten Earth, The Topic Arose, Never Forgot The Verse...
.And then, on his dying breath...the man said,
................................."Never to be outdone".......

[!!!]Destined to be...Wait; Lessons to see...hm..

[Ahh] A Blessing to Thee! A Proponent of Vocab, A Skill Refined And Consigned to Him, The Likes Of Which No Has... Shielded With Swords, Wielding And Sworn, A Feeling Of Torn Blood Pumping Through Ventricles, A Man I'll Remember Fondly From A Goat In A Pentacle... Known For His Testicles, Equally For his Know-How, It's Ironic His Avatar Is How Hes Referred Now...GOAT is the new Thing As Pattern Demands... He Beat me In Doubles, and The Trouble is, He Turned From A Goat To A Battering Ram...

Shang-Tsung morphs To SHIVAS

And With One Stroke.. Your Innards Are Gashed And Torn, I Invented The Medical Raps About Slashing, Not Cash And Whores... I Mastered The Form Until I Mastered The Forum And Built Up A Following That Punchplay Masters Mourn... But I Outlasted More, And Give A Unique Perspective, Where Rappers Enjoy It, But Also These Geeks can Get It, And I Earn My Respect So That They Act Like Jesus Said It... I Have The Technique To Wet It...

Shang-Tsung morphs To X-Cellent

I Live For The Crowd And Banter, Emit The Light Of A thousand Lanterns, And Hold The Standard For Well Roundedness, Founded This, Best Of My Time, I Astounded Kids... Went Round With This Until I Turned It Into A Mound Of Shit, I destroyed My Competitors, I Was On wordplay With Complex Metaphores, When They Were Still On The Other Side Of The Metal Doors, I Was The Writer And They Were The Editors... Then Came Dynasty And With That, A Rivalry, And As We Matched Up With The Tale Of The Tape, Next Up Was A Lockdown And Battling Stalemate...

Shang-Tsung morphs To Po*Tense

!!! Niccasz... One Way To Be Best? Defeat The Best And All The Earthlings, Defeat Each Creature, Make Them Worthless And Beat Each So Bad I Even Defeat The Seeming Purpose, You Seem To Think Of Me With Being Bad, Beefing And Curses, But I'm A Living Example Of Things Lying Underneath The Surface... You Call It Rude I Call It Real, You Say Its Mettle I Call It Steel, You Say It's Beef I Say It's Meal, You Say It's Blind I Call it Feel... Back When I Started I Must've Been Caught Up, Cuz People Were Assholes, It's How We Was Brought Up... I May Seem Aggressive Or Trying To Impress Kids, But It's Not My Fault That Text Is What Text IS... I Give It Straight Up, With Guns, Threats, And Street Gangs, But I'd Still Murk You In Text While using My Street Slang...

CUT!!! Nice Job Staying In Character Guys...Are We Missing Anyone...?
Director Thumbs Through His Script...
Dynasty,Check...
Supremace...Check...
Po*Tense, Got Em...

Who's Left...Who's Left...

Hmph, Guess That It's...That's A Wrap Folks...