PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT SEASON RULE

Civil Rawr xD
09-23-2022, 11:14 PM
Just so you are aware, once you zign in - you are in for the entire duration of the 34 week season. You will NOT zign out.

-Mod

Eviction
09-24-2022, 12:38 AM
All them no shows nice idea

*signs out*

MaCe
09-24-2022, 03:39 AM
Your rule doesn’t mean shit if you’re disqualifying posts with punchlines in them…

I’m counting that as a win.

~RustyGunZ~
09-24-2022, 06:41 PM
You’ve got it Zarg bb. If you need help rounding up deniers I’m here.

Eviction
09-24-2022, 10:05 PM
I been on text battle forums that lasted less than 34 weeks

Eviction
09-25-2022, 06:38 PM
Next he’s going to end the battles after 1 vote and declare the loser is actually the winner

MaCe
09-26-2022, 12:25 AM
Just so you are aware, once you zign in - you are in for the entire duration of the 34 week season. You will NOT zign out.

-Mod

Hey fuck face, why don’t you put down actual rules…

Like voting criteria (wordplay, Multis, punchline, flow - 1-5 grade, etc, or the actual day and time when the battles end.

This kid is Terrible

Eviction
09-26-2022, 12:44 AM
Hey fuck face, why don’t you put down actual rules…

Like voting criteria (wordplay, Multis, punchline, flow - 1-5 grade, etc, or the actual day and time when the battles end.

This kid is Terrible

categories are stupid, that shit should die with rr.

MaCe
09-26-2022, 01:31 AM
It balances votes instead of allowing simple “vote for so and so” without reason. Voters actually have to break down the verse and give a good vote.

It’s been the back bone of voting in battles for most boards.

Eviction
09-26-2022, 02:16 AM
It balances votes instead of allowing simple “vote for so and so” without reason. Voters actually have to break down the verse and give a good vote.

It’s been the back bone of voting in battles for most boards.

um it doesn't break down the vote, if you just use category it looks like you just put whoever there to rush the vote, that way of voting is outdated and nonsense. a real vote provides feedback for both battlers involved with constructive criticism for both folks, the way most people vote on here, there is sus that they even read the verses and just voted for their people.

that's how you spot a noob before they even drop LOL.