PDA

View Full Version : Week 2: Knucklehead (0-1) vs. MaCe (0-1)

Civil Rawr xD
09-26-2022, 04:44 AM
Due Thursday
Voting ends Sunday

~RustyGunZ~ MaCe

~RustyGunZ~
09-26-2022, 10:28 AM
1000 knives, take em out 1x1 slowly to die is a wait
I’ll have MaCe Ease into death like that department stores fate

MaCe
09-26-2022, 08:19 PM
Dont You Wish This Didn’t Have To Happen?...MaCe Grabbin’ The (Rusty) Mack-10…Then ‘Lodgin Two' In Ya "Heart" Quicker Than "Honeymoons In Cabins"

Blue Bayou
09-26-2022, 08:25 PM
As someone who was on HF for years.... MaCe bar is a bite / AT BEST a flip of the honeymoon tub concept

After this and already biting/recycling the Catch Your Breathe bar from 2004 a few weeks ago , I am physically angry

Macy's wp was FLAMES by Seth

Civil Rawr xD please close voting for this battle as MaCe has been DQd for biting

Seth's bar is open for feed

-Assistant to the moderator

MaCe
09-26-2022, 08:55 PM
Wtf are you talking about….this is a joke ya? Har harhar

Can we get some real votes and not some twat grabbing at air thanks

White LGI
09-26-2022, 08:59 PM
Mace is so bad, dudes a obvious example of someone that had a voting ring on a board and got wins he never deserved...and can't win anywhere else, he is so wack

Eviction
09-26-2022, 09:08 PM
ayo knuck

No amazing grace when our mom perished, so why celebrate a loser gone, dead in a ditch?
Because my mom ain’t really dead, it’s just when it comes to cosplay she’s super competitive.

MaCe
09-26-2022, 09:10 PM
Ladies…ladies….let’s hop off my nuts and not scare away the real votes. Clearly rusty has some voters of his own…you two twat nuggets and youre just trying to sway votes.

0-0 vote yall

MaCe
09-26-2022, 09:12 PM
And what the fuck is a honeymoon tub?

Jackass

Blue Bayou
09-26-2022, 09:39 PM
Wtf are you talking about….this is a joke ya? Har harhar

Can we get some real votes and not some twat grabbing at air thanks

Mr Windu,

Listen, I get it. I understand and appreciate your frustration as it's been a tough first couple weeks for you in this esteemed league. Genuinely.

That being said sir, as assistant to the mod one of my core duties is to help enforce and uphold the rules.

Putting it bluntly, biting will not be tolerated. I know that's an old HF bar so I have no choice but to act and support I AM MOD.

All things considered I respect your fervor and panache. I suggest you harness that energy and use it to write new material next week instead of posting old HF bars.

Sincerely yours,
Assistant to the mod.

-Seth's bar remains open for feed.

MaCe
09-26-2022, 11:19 PM
Biting what? A honeymoon hot tub line from out of thin air that you just made up?

Proof or get the fuck out of my battle thread. This is a waste of time…shit ass mods here wtf this is why this board is going to shit with this kind of BS

Unless you have some kind of perfect example and my line is the same line by line then you’re this battle. Just throwing out assumptions based on some BS, when I wrote this line this morning is terrible modding.

Unless this is a joke then ha ha you got me. If it isn’t you can fuck right off

MaCe
09-26-2022, 11:51 PM
Also, since the BS here is THICC… the Macy’s line has been used before against me at least 5 times. Rusty is essentially biting a very played concept….I was gonna let it go but fuck it

This battle is trashed.

Eviction
09-26-2022, 11:58 PM
shit that line was so fire blue thought it was bitten

Civil Rawr xD
09-27-2022, 02:05 AM
BATTLE UNDER INVESTIGATION/REVIEW FOR BITING AND SWAY.

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD ~RustyGunZ~ if you guys could please look into this matter, that would be much appreciated thank you.

MaCe
09-27-2022, 02:17 AM
Why would rusty look into this, it’s his own battle…smh. Just delete all the bs in here and leave the verse posts and continue the voting. Waste of time.

Also, if Blue balls is proven wrong, he does not get to vote in my battles…swayer

Eviction
09-27-2022, 06:29 AM
Fuckin' w mace will put rust in his place,
Knucklehead is the perfect name, for someone with such a punchable face.

~RustyGunZ~
09-27-2022, 09:52 AM
All,

I have reviewed MaCes bar with advisement from HollaFront veterans and utilized the Way Back Machine archives of Jin the MCs homesite. It has been determined that this was indeed a bitten line.

The original ruling of DQ stands

Blue Bayou
09-27-2022, 09:58 AM
Thank you. The moderation team deeply appreciates your time and attention in this matter. Nothing is more important than protecting the integrity of the league. MaCe thinking he's slick since HF is down and no longer active smh... Myself , Answer, Dominate, Beyond, Damien, Aero, Seth , and Orc were all consulted and confirmed we recognized the bar.

As the HF vets categorically confirmed the accusation, MaCe's disqualification has been upheld. The thread will remain open for feed.

We will allow you to continue to participate but further transgressions will force us to relook at your file. From there I can't make any promises.

-I AM MOD ASSISTANT

Eviction
09-27-2022, 02:29 PM
can the mod assistant tell knuck to post his damn verse already so I don't win via no show.

Blue Bayou
09-27-2022, 02:38 PM
can the mod assistant tell knuck to post his damn verse already so I don't win via no show.

This isn't a duty that falls within my current scope of responsibilities- but I will speak with I AM MOD to see if this is something he's comfortable adding to my role (compensation depending, of course).

I shall revert.

Eviction
09-27-2022, 02:40 PM
This isn't a duty that falls within my current scope of responsibilities- but I will speak with I AM MOD to see if this is something he's comfortable adding to my role (compensation depending, of course).

I shall revert.

it's really discouraging to start the league off with so many no shows I will take it under consideration and accept the no show win if knuck isn't able to make it.

MaCe
09-27-2022, 03:13 PM
All,

I have reviewed MaCes bar with advisement from HollaFront veterans and utilized the Way Back Machine archives of Jin the MCs homesite. It has been determined that this was indeed a bitten line.

The original ruling of DQ stands

That’s a lie, prove it. Show us the URL and screenshot

Eviction
09-27-2022, 03:17 PM
That’s a lie, prove it. Show us the URL and screenshot

you will forever be trolled if you don't understand when you're being trolled, thems the rules.

MaCe
09-27-2022, 03:17 PM

Eviction
09-27-2022, 03:18 PM
If you can’t show a screenshot of this so called line from someone’s verse you still haven’t named then get the fuck out of here!

in 2022 you are guilty until proven innocent, so it's your job to prove your innocent.

MaCe
09-27-2022, 03:19 PM
you will forever be trolled if you don't understand when you're being trolled, thems the rules.

Is that the golden troll rule? Did e-Moses make this?

MaCe
09-27-2022, 03:22 PM

Eviction
09-27-2022, 03:23 PM
hey if someone accused me of biting I would take it as a compliment that my bar is that dope.

Blue Bayou
09-27-2022, 05:18 PM
Seth thank you for the PM to show the URL and screenshot. MaCe has been embarrassed enough through this process so it was classy of you to keep it private.

Makes the evidence even more irrefutable.

MaCe
09-27-2022, 06:03 PM

dull boy
09-29-2022, 01:24 AM
Vote - Seth

Don’t like how mace asked for voting to start

Hush
09-29-2022, 02:07 PM
Vote Seth

Pretty sure I saw the other dudes line before

MaCe
10-02-2022, 09:09 PM

Ghost1
10-02-2022, 11:19 PM
Had knuckle in a complete bodybag no clue on mace guys a literal retard I guess idk maybe he's foreign

V seth

R!canTheoryz
10-03-2022, 02:07 AM
Vote: Seth, I actually enjoyed the Macy Wordplay pretty fire
Punch coulda been adjusted to hit harder/harsher tho.

MaCe
10-03-2022, 04:46 PM