PDA

View Full Version : XI WK VII #1 Contender Match-Up: Soule (0-0) vs. Diablo (6-0) (DIABLO WINS)

Frank
02-12-2023, 06:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png

Season 11 XI
#1 Contender Match-Up

VERSES: Sunday, February 19th, 11:59 P.M. Western / 2:59 A.M. Eastern / 7:59 A.M. UK. 24 Hour Ext: Mod/Opponent Discretion

VOTES: Monday, February 20th, 11:59 P.M. Western / 2:59 A.M. Eastern / 7:59 A.M. UK. 3 Vote Requirement Enforced/Penalty

MAXIMUM: 48 Lines: 64 IF AGREED UPON!

Goodluck! Soule Diablo

TOPIC:

http://media0.giphy.com/media/p0KXTozbXjktO/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jh88isd2ri3x21zfvgbz7iryj9ny h1r8ye8fbgis&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Soule
02-12-2023, 08:49 PM
3:00PM.

A boy gets home from school, drops his bag on the floor and shuts the door,
runs into the kitchen, screaming "MOM!" across freshly mopped boards,
then runs to her room repeating "MOM!" once more.

He quickly realizes he's alone, lays on his bed to rewind the day that's passed,
hits play with a smile on his face, winning a game of Dodgeball in gym class.
During lunch, his friends and him watched videos as they grinned and laughed,
and the girl he likes smiled in the hall...
he didn't say a word, but that smile was like Church Glass.

Puppy love. Innocent and sweet like the chocolate drink he consumes all week.
He stares at the ceiling fan, his stomach making a sound like bullfrogs in heat.
That Louisiana humidity shining through blinds as he grabs some cash from his piggy bank,
leaves a note for his mama so she doesn't think he's been gobbled up by a croc or icky snake.
Running down the street, kids playing catch but he's on a mission in a day dream,
blazing through the Ruins of Civilization, zombies chasin' him into safety.

He walks straight to the coolers in the back, grabs a Gatorade and some snacks,
puts them on the counter with his cash, the clerk smiles and says "how's your dad?"

The boy replies "he's fine" with a sparkle in his eye, "how's school?" again, the boy replies.

"I'm passing all my classes, so I guess alright." The clerk smirks and steers his attention outside...

"Tell you what... these are on the house if you get home fast..." but the boy says "NO SIR!"

The boy shakes his head, "mama told me that the best things in life are earned."

The man smirks again, takes the money and sends the boy on his way,
but as the boy approaches the door, you can see the horror in his face.

A man with his hood up, sunglasses and a mask... a shotgun cocked and loaded,
the boy wet himself but was too paralyzed to notice, staring at a demon with no emotion.
The man kicked the door in, bruising the boy's eye and shattering his nose,
aimed the gun at the Clerk who begged him to just take the money and go!
The boy watched in tears from his grave on the floor, "EVERYTHING IN THE DRAWER!"
"it'll be okay, son." the clerk lied as he pulled the bills out and took buckshot to his core.

The boy gasped... the smell like a combination of copper and a lit match,
as the man stuffed his pockets he turned his attention to the kid fast...

Put two more in the barrel, cocked it, shouldered it and sighed...
"Sorry, little brother, but you shouldn't have been here tonight..."

BANG!!!

4:00PM

A mother gets home, lets out some grief from a sixteen hour rotation,
"Baby! Mama's here!" her soft, pained voice carries across the salvation.
She walks into the kitchen, repeats her announcement and spots the note,
"Mommy, I went to the store, no monsters gobbled up my soul."
She smiles for the first time today and then looks out the window.
As the reds and blues flash pass, her heart climbs into her throat.
The worry escalates the faster she runs down the street towards the store,
where a body is pulled out but much too big to be her little bundle of warmth,
but the second body drops her to both knees, it erupted the storm.
That beautiful boy who blessed her dreams, now a bloodied corpse.
The entire town heard her screams, her husband broken by the sight,
as his badge caught the corner of her eye, she further lost her mind.

"BRING HIM BACK! PROTECT AND SERVE, HE'S OUR SON!"

A plea that rumbled the streetlights like a Banshee on the run.
He wrapped his arms around her, she continuously punched him in the gut.
He fought the tears until he couldn't anymore and opened the flood.
Watching his little boy, in a bodybag cocoon, covered in blood.

That little boy was their golden ticket, to a life of love and joy,
and without him, the factory might as well crumble, destroyed.

Children are our golden tickets to a better life, without them, we might as well say goodbye.

Diablo
02-17-2023, 08:34 AM
Willy Wonka didn’t bother me as much as the others —
but something was troubling them, and us Oompa’s were brothers.
Their faces, muddied with colour, would scathe as he passed
flinching away from the cane that he brandished with each wave of his hand.
We were natives of African pygmy tribes in distant lands forgotten
torn straight from the hands of our mothers to pick his candied cotton.
The wicked man would promise better lives for us all
but there were little chances offered once inside of its walls.
The white-lies he endorses have us sold on the premise
coaxed into regimented labour and deprived of our own independence.
He spoke in a caring, honeyed voice of his “Chocolate” factory
and promised us our upkeep in place of a monetary salary.
It was an offer our families viewed, more with hope than wisdom,
as our golden ticket out of abject poverty in the home we lived in.
They sold their children to the white man who took them overseas
to a cocoa bean plantation that crushed them with our hopes and dreams.
Its old machinery slowly bleeding us dry as it demands from us more
until it’s mechanical jaws have us all pour our hearts out onto the factory floor.
I see grown men cracking before my eyes and left feeling worthless
A shell of the person they were before being broke by the pressure exerted.
Us Oompas were expendable workers he could discard to the side
as marshalled, divided and compartmentalised as the chocolate bars on our lines.
Our skin dark as the finely roasted powder brought in on the wagons
while his pigment had ran as pure and white as the milk that he added.
The mixture imbalanced in his favour but no one questions the practice
of exploitative labour when it’s giftwrapped in a decorative package.
The rest of our families back home believed it was a positive change
Willy had promised them great things, but not a single one was escape.
We sung work songs as we laboured, his suit whistled as he walked,
He was sitting on a fortune, we slept where he would spit upon the floor.
Willy was a fraudster —
The golden ticket holder winners were his greatest trick of all
making pretty sure his bars were available in stores only caucasians could afford.
He catered to his audience and convinced them everyone loved him
selling his public perception on lies, they didn’t call him an inventor for nothing!
Those selected to come inside the factory were heir-apparent youngsters too
The first made clear none could love it truly as much as Augustus Gloop.
Number two was young Veruca Salt, her fathers belligerent princess,
the role was within her interests as her family owned a similar business.
Which is what brings us to Violet Beauregarde who’s competitive nature got
her a greater knowledge of the competition, and also what made them pop.
Next came the prospective Mike Teavee, aptly named for a serial user,
keen on the newer generation embracing technologies of the future.
Yet these experienced superstars couldn’t contend
with what Charlie Bucket possessed; The work ethic to prolong its success.
He knew what budgeting meant and wouldn’t ask for top dollar
If he were to land the job offer to stay around longer than an everlasting gobstopper.
That’s the one Wonka wanted, us Oompa’s would never quite fit in
despite giving our all we didn’t possess the golden ticket — of white privilege.

Frank
02-17-2023, 10:39 AM
http://media4.giphy.com/media/Er3QVX48nt5ok/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p8qlo4taeikjr1yzg8fdiaxux8rl sgk6k2y85owh&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
http://media0.giphy.com/media/h0e5TjCTtsG9q/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bcmmetr3rx2sg1duem1mx9m87lqk 5syr84udq84p&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

brokenhal0
02-18-2023, 09:03 AM
OK well this is tied !

no clear winner ,,, people pick favorites on this board for many reasons ...
so i vote DRAW on this ... theres nothing i find any these writers outmatched
soule use of the WORD ''BOY'' at times felt constant but it maintained tension
great writing ...Diablo exposed the underlying psy op racist agenda of willy wonka
those damned white devils conspiracy writtens are fun and the personals kept me interested as a reader,,, using the picture posted to your advantage smart move

At first i thought Diablo had zero chance of matching Soule's verse...and
then he did... soule takes imagery cadence and originality
diablo takes lyricsism metaphor and depth
great verses from both writers

I prefered soule story in terms how it reads like a emotional horror movie...
where diablo had a bit more depth and layering in terms of statement
and did a great job of finding a lost scene from the umpaloompa movie..

its a tough one im staying out of this....DRAW ya guns.....

symetrik
02-18-2023, 11:35 AM
Soule:

It starts off straight forward story, I thought I was just gonna be reading slice of mellow/mundane life, etc. - good twist, was unexpected. I have a gripe though, it seems like the clerk saw the man coming and told the boy to hurry home as a way to get him out of harm's way, so the second smirk seems really offputting.

other than that, strong flow, strong story, strong twist and a good connection abstractly to the topic.

Diablo:
as usual, good flow/multis. I wasn't a huge fan to start with, but upon rereading it grew on me. good take on the topic AND bringing in something important to the world.

Vote: Diablo
although I did like the twist and the smooth flow of Soule's piece, the second smirk was enough to make me pay more attention to his opponent. I also lean towards more current events/important topics, so this was purely pulling out preferences to decide the vote.

Civil Rawr xD
02-18-2023, 03:24 PM
Fire by both but I got a tie

Cereal
02-18-2023, 04:09 PM
soul:

dude dope, i love the style of this where they are loose based lines in far as rhyme structure but as far as content they where filled to the brim.. the story itself was subtle and not in your face the way it was delivered and really let you sit there comfortably read it through and through.. the morals ending was dope not too big but it held its own with such a well told story.. i think if i was the call this piece something above other things it was pretty verry child like.. thanks..

diablo:

i love the white privilege revelation at the end it was probably your strongest suit and your natural writers voice you can tell wasnt amateur.. story wise it was dope it read linear and was cool but compared to soules thats what it felt like yours was missing soul just because of how personal he got the reader into his verse where yours kept the reader at a distance with sort of a staggering line style anywhhot still enjoyed..

vote = soule

just style wise came down one appeared rushed one appeared flushed dope gl guys

Dope girl
02-18-2023, 07:36 PM
Soule- had solid delivery in his verse. flow is dope.
Verse Depth

diablo- Flow is sick he came out fresh and clean with topic

Both verse Creative Diablo verse more creative compare to Soule
Vote-Diablo

Frank
02-19-2023, 06:49 PM
http://media4.giphy.com/media/Er3QVX48nt5ok/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p8qlo4taeikjr1yzg8fdiaxux8rl sgk6k2y85owh&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
http://media1.giphy.com/media/Bp5dwyOW9BwbK/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ch14m4skf2fyufzx67p2kx5ga3jl 2z05znre1sgh&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Pharaohs Army
02-20-2023, 11:49 AM
Soule

STORY-wise pretty well-done & impactful. Palpable tragedy, & based on the pieces I’ve read from Soule he has that ability to “shock” the reader with content or disturbing narrative… He told a more “pure” story, where Lars went more “in-summation” about his content…
Also love the “screenplay-like” Time/setting stamps & descriptions… Well done Soule, can tell you’ve done this before.

There were a couple spots? Or, hiccups where I thought the lines didn’t have quite the impact that some before or after had.
NOTHING big…just when compared to a polished long-time vet; makes me lean towards the term “efficiency”, WHEN IT’S CLOSE, & 2 TIE VOTEZ, etc…
Moving on,

He quickly realizes he's alone, lays on his bed to rewind the day that's passed,
hits play with a smile on his face, winning a game of Dodgeball in gym class.
If you want the nitty-gritty nitpicks / (FRIENDLY PERSONAL SUGGESTIONS, lol.) you’re gonna get’em if my vote is to be any longer than Dope Girl’s, or some others:
I just am “not loving” that word “gym” there phonetically or syllabically…I see the internal of a “him” down on the line below, but I have a nerd suggestion to change that line as well…but, I don’t even have a great suggestion: my only fix would be to take it out and just say “Dodgeball in class”. (Let the reader infer that it was gym).
During lunch, his friends and him watched videos as they grinned and laughed,
Slight grammar issue with the “him watched” (which is excusable IF it improved the line execution-wise, but IMO it doesn’t soooo, something like: “During lunch, he and his friends watched videos as they grinned and laughed,” (Both “ands” on either line (yours or mine) have the “ability” to be “’n’”s or “&”s, however the reader wants to string it syllabically.
and the girl he likes smiled in the hall...
he didn't say a word, but that smile was like Church Glass.
Not loving the simile here…”glass” is a nice rhyme, I just think: if you thought about it there’s gotta be a more impactful/ still-rhyming simile. right?...or scratch it & just talk about how “precious” the smile was, or “memorable” & rhyme those words if ya want…or close it…not sure…

======================================
Lars
Interesting how you went somewhat “woke”:
Anti-Black/Brown & anti-Native discrimination Vs. White privilege.
I think you pulled the tone off quite well, without it being overbearing or sounding like “fake-activist”…sounded pretty genuine and historically backed…basically the whole way through. Nice job…except, if I had to nitpick one:
Our skin dark as the finely roasted powder brought in on the wagons
while his pigment had ran as pure and white as the milk that he added.
Alright, this is a double-edged sword right? Cuz it’s a a longgg simile but it ALSO explains ingredients/how the bars are made. Lol. So in that sense it’s creative…it’s just that as a reader I kinda felt a longggg simile comin’ and I was just thinking “Get to the end Lars; I got it.”…Ha, perhaps not so much as a reader, but as a fellow writer…So take the Lime advice of me seeing a lot of you w/ a grain of salt; just think I want more “crispness” in a comparison/simile/metaphor; that’s all. Plus I didn’t think the multi was “as”tight as the usual Lars dopeness.
Also was borderline “low expectations” -- the line about "being sold in stores only whites can afford"…but hey, income inequality & stolen wealth of 4 centuries can be about as broad as one wants; for any particular inequity…

Moving on,
Also loved how towards the end you did not neglect a quick summary of the movie-lore children characters, and a bit of a compliment towards Charlie’s character/work ethic.

-a far more literal take on the picture
But that’s NOT why you’ve got my vote this week (in a close one)…
V Diablo in a general summary vote. For
-overall crispness / efficiency / technical details
-creative flip on the darkside of Wonka Vs. tragedy story (though very well done Soule, props:)
[Maybe it’s personal preference, Soule…I’ve seen a lot of Lars’ writings and only 3 of yours (unless I’ve seen old nicknames of yours in past)…meaning, while where you each “went” with the topic does play a part in personal preference, I would try not to use that as the deciding factor in final voting]…
Your verse had many highlights (&a more pure story; props.)-- I just thought his verse was more efficient and packed from start to finish.

Frank
02-25-2023, 10:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB401RfGMlM

Master Rock
02-27-2023, 05:53 PM
Placeholder for my vote____
This is the first time I read any verse from Soule it was quite surprised by the vivid storyline. Very descriptive in a reaction and told the story very well. There was never any confusion and it was very straightforward. No real chances on bending the reality or metaphors or what not. But it was quite entertaining. Especially how you tried to relate the golden ticket to children at the end. A lot of the writing felt a little too simple at times on the rhyme schemes. But you could tell there's a lot of work put into it overall. All right diablo's verse on the other hand was very technical and had a lot of meat on the bones of the verse. It was a bit dry in regards to not really having an open air to it but I did love the picking the candied cotton line as well as the knitting of wordplay throughout. I guess now we know what it is to be a real oompa loompa lol! I also love how he executed the full circle going back to my privilege in the closer.
Soule verse had more color and was more engaging.Soule verse was like a comic book and Diablo's verse was like a peer reviewed scholarly article. So I went to go analyze the topic again and seen the kid open the wrapper and see it three musketeers logo inside. No one talked about the Three musketeers or whoever they are. Lol! So I guess it doesn't even matter.
….....I will decide the winner once I ponder a little. Give me some time

Master Rock
02-28-2023, 07:44 PM
I am totally conflicted with these two verses. However I had to get to the nitty gritty and decide that the technical labor of the art which was displayed with extreme craftsmanship would go to the Diablo.

Soule
02-28-2023, 11:02 PM
Diablo wins. Let's go.

Diablo
03-01-2023, 01:44 PM
I want to hear Frank’s opinion.

Frank
03-04-2023, 11:37 AM
Diablo
WINS!

Witty
04-21-2023, 09:04 PM
This wasn't close.
sral approached this perfectly and executed his approach with technical ability which not many can touch. I love Roald Dahl and I know the inspiration for the Oompa Loompas so this was a delightful verse. Soule your verse wasn't awful but from any way you look at it, it just wasn't as good.

Right guy won

Witty
04-21-2023, 09:33 PM
On second read it's even less close.

Lars this verse is really really fucking good. I would love you to move away from the tried and tested, maybe not in a league but in OM. I think you can create something more 'abstract' for lack of a better term because your wording is exceptional.

sral
04-22-2023, 02:34 AM
I appreciate that.

I turned this verse around really fast too, took maybe two days and I posted it well ahead of deadline. This was a mollywhopping, I didn’t feel it was close at all. The champ match after this was meant to be me vs. Bladed Thesis and I would have wrote for that one too because I know Bladed has been around years and is respected on longbar websites. I don’t think we’ve ever faced.

I was gunning for him though.

emcee squared
04-22-2023, 02:42 AM
And.
The United Kingdom egos at their finest again.
Yea of course Lars incred dope and a Dub.

We can feed Lars and give a vote input without talking about the margin of victory 3-4X IN A ROW.

Unlike you Europeans and Universe,
pharaoh has some voting tact & can encourage Soule's very valiant attempt and provide a couple suggestion's for his next idea...
Certain

god i love text

Diablo
04-22-2023, 09:27 AM
The # of votes is only commented on because it makes this look like it was closer than it should have been, it flatters him if anything. This was a categoric win hence him throwing in the towel himself.

Real ones know.

emcee squared
04-22-2023, 09:44 AM
As did pharaoh but likes to bring out the best in next weeks Rustier competitors who have a decent foundation and history.
Guys who don't spar with 3-persona trolls like pharaoh all day and drop 2X topicals for sport weekly while they cry about 1week signouts hiatuses for family time.
lars you are so much more boring than witty at this point that I'm glad my 3 ID's are takin' a month off or until June.
Because I STG
I'm a little bit smarter than you.

I KNEW IT WASNT A CLOSE BATTTLE
do you think i wanted to go HELPFUL/SUGGESTIONS INTO EVERY SINGLE 1 OF SOULES STANZAS nooo
BECAUSE THE PROCEEDING ONES GOT BETTER AS THEY WENT

he told a tale / narrative successivly as your dumbass and universe wanna see it (BASICALLY EVERY WEEK)

lars.
ffs
just look at these boards
stop trollvoting because u know u have it in you to help/suggest 1-2 tips to others even in a short vote on a small battle

YES it wasnt a tremendously close match here brokenhal0 s tie call WAS ARGUBLY A MOCKERY OF ME ON A BA w Goat#1 Aero who (ya kno on second thought lost so slightly to Saint/Cred)...on my cop out Goat #2 Breakdown ya know,,,

NOW U STUPID BRITISH LAME ORTHODOX
listen to my alphabet take. I JUST GOT MY VOCIE BACK LITERALLY TODAY
still too much tobacco so like
fuck off.
Till.
June.
Maybe then Sandra gets what she wants.
;-)

sral
04-22-2023, 10:12 AM
lmao you’re lucky you only went 16

i had like 100 in the chamber for you

emcee squared
04-22-2023, 10:33 AM
Well I don't know Servant Journalists e-mail to get the PW.
And I just committed to our active 3 to ghosting u.

But if you got an easy hundred then I could leak it out.

PUT IT ON DANK'S OM... ONLY if you ARE HIM fag.
IF not,

just "pump it" {n0 h0m0}out on the BA or OM and prolly one of us would take it up or at least HALF-BALL a 50Bagger lol. For a ONETIME (promise) May Post...before the Sandra June reveal.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dank
04-22-2023, 02:16 PM
stfu faggot

emcee squared
04-22-2023, 03:19 PM
stfu faggot

@HOL was just about to giv u propz Idiot.
ur swag is second nature. second rate placating slow moving glacier.
ill erease ya
ABSRACtly?
u wak b ask bobby: "E______!" hha f u b1tch. enjoy the lime warzone. agent orange fun? only in the nights and afternoonmornings. because aliaI' are (_

Bladed Thesis
04-24-2023, 04:00 PM
I appreciate that.

I turned this verse around really fast too, took maybe two days and I posted it well ahead of deadline. This was a mollywhopping, I didn’t feel it was close at all. The champ match after this was meant to be me vs. Bladed Thesis and I would have wrote for that one too because I know Bladed has been around years and is respected on longbar websites. I don’t think we’ve ever faced.

I was gunning for him though.
I was respected on shortbar sites too. And hall of fame on several of them. I preferred shortbar for obvious reasons. Still do.

It would've been a good match.

Pharaohs Army
04-24-2023, 05:48 PM
http://www.netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Witty
04-28-2023, 02:09 PM
And.
The United Kingdom egos at their finest again.
Yea of course Lars incred dope and a Dub.

We can feed Lars and give a vote input without talking about the margin of victory 3-4X IN A ROW.

Unlike you Europeans and Universe,
pharaoh has some voting tact & can encourage Soule's very valiant attempt and provide a couple suggestion's for his next idea...
Certain

god i love text

I mentored Soule since he was a kid just like Lars did to me.

I said it wasn't close because it wasn't. I think anybody who disagrees is incredibly wrong. No hate to Soule, I've told him how much better he has become over recent years, and his verse here definitely could have won other battles. It didn't win this one.

Soule can take it, trust me.

sral
04-28-2023, 04:19 PM
I was respected on shortbar sites too. And hall of fame on several of them. I preferred shortbar for obvious reasons. Still do.

It would've been a good match.

I would have beat you though I think.

Pharaohs Army
04-28-2023, 05:57 PM
I mentored Soule since he was a kid just like Lars did to me.

I said it wasn't close because it wasn't. I think anybody who disagrees is incredibly wrong. No hate to Soule, I've told him how much better he has become over recent years, and his verse here definitely could have won other battles. It didn't win this one.

Soule can take it, trust me.

Thanks for the "calm" retort, Wit.
With all the roasting and sparring (as you see) the tone of my posts got a little hostile to UK egos.

I of course did not know that you've mentored Soule for years, nor did I know he could "Take It"
SURE, WAS THERE A LITTLE TEMPTATION TO SAY FUCK YOU 2-TIE VOTERS, THIS SHIT AIN'T FUCKIN' CLOSE - NEED A BETTER TRY NEXT TIME SOULIE....
Sure. But, as I said, I did not know the background, and I know that Me&Lars are "Warmed Up" for sure...whereas Soule's writing binges happened years prior, likely....
Thus, was giving him "Too-Kind 'meeh close i guess?'" Battle-Feed
ON a verse, where yes he told a story that could beat a mid-tier topicalist, while Lars dropped such a creative/Tight Gem....

I guess I'm just saying I am always forward-looking.
I did not know the league would fizzle, I hoped Soule would have examined that his story "KINDA COMPETED" w/ Lars... an "attempt"...and been motivated for next week with perhaps a cleaner opening stanza and more consistent technicals throughout,,,

In other words, Wit, point taken. Lars won this without much question/debate.

Just always think about the "next-week efforts" of Rustier Contenders...
Even if you've mentored them & they can "take it"

DC link if you wanna sit and do nothing...?
I'm not begging. Frankly it's lame and can live without it.
I just think my recent shit-talk might provide for some chat topic.

~PA

p.s.
I would have beat you though I think.
-Diablo

See what I mean by egos?
Bladed_Thesis is a top head who can drop any style,
I offered the BA as a link if they wanted to spar for fun and settle it with words....
But Lars must get his last ego-shot on the thread.
Sorry Lars I posted this.
GL vs. Me & vs. Bladed if u ever match
~

Diablo
04-28-2023, 06:37 PM
“Bladed is a top head who can drop any style,”

You do realise who you’re talking to, right? I am one of the very few where you can read the verse and know it’s me from the style alone. I’m also one of the few that can completely switch it up from my conventional to a more broken-down-bar style and still destroy you with it.

Bladed may be good, but there’s different levels to this shit. You’re talking someone still winning leagues and tourneys like they have been for 20 years. All time dominance.

Pharaohs Army
04-28-2023, 06:50 PM
“Bladed is a top head who can drop any style,”

You do realise who you’re talking to, right? I am one of the very few where you can read the verse and know it’s me from the style alone. I’m also one of the few that can completely switch it up from my conventional to a more broken-down-bar style and still destroy you with it.

Bladed may be good, but there’s different levels to this shit. You’re talking someone still winning leagues and tourneys like they have been for 20 years. All time dominance.

ZZZZZZ
I AM QUITE AWARE LARS, WHY TF DO YOU THINK I'VE LABELED YOU THE GREATEST TOPICALIST OF ALL TIME (TIIIIED WITH UNIVERSE OF COURSE)

WHY TF DO YOU THINK I'M TROLLING/BAITING/SPARRING YOU AND RIDING YOUR DICK WHILE INSULTING YOUR EGO-BASED EXISTENCE...JESSUS CHRIST

YOU HAVE A BETTER/MORE VOLUME/WINS HISTORY THAN BLADED THESIS SURE,.... LOL

BUT BASED ON A SMALL SAMPLE SIZE, B_T COULD FUCKING COMPETE WITH YOU ANY DAY BRO LOL....IF U BOTH TRIED 90-100% ON A BIG TOPICAL LOL

INITIAL ALIAS GUESS FOR Bladed Thesis WAS A UURL OR VULGAR TYPE DEAL.....BUT,, WHEN MY TOP-ALIAS-EGO GOT FUCKING MAD IN THIS THREAD AND TAGGED CERTAIN,.....STRANGE HOW B_T POPPED IN QUICK & LARS RETORTED QUICK LOLLLL

NOT SAYING IT'S CERTAIN BUT IF CERTAIN IS EVER AROUND I CAN GUARNATEE YOU HE APPRECIATE 50% OF MY SPAMS AN VOTES AND FEEDS FOR THE FUCKING CULTURE, YOU W-L OBSESSED FAGGOT, AS EMCEE HAS CALLED YOU BEFORE

THE POIIIINT IS TO DROP. LARZ.. AND YES, YOU DROP GREAT USUALLY, USUALLY GREATER THAN YOUR OPPPNENT BUT LOL..... LIKE, IT'S 2023 AND I'M HERE NOW BUDDY
B_T IS STILL HERE TOO WITH QUALITY WORDING AND VERSATILITY SO LIKE.....
THIS WEEKEND OR NEXT I'LL DROP WITTY'S ABSTRACT REQUEST ON AN OPENLETTER@MY BLADEDTHESIS TOPICAL???? LOL
AND YOU CAN FEED.....ORRRRRR JUST MATCH AND FUCK UP THE OM THREAD WITH 2 SICK DROPS BY US AS WE SPAM QUALITY ALL OVER.....

LOL, LAST NOTE ARE YOU FUCKING DANK OR NOT?
LOL...IF U AREN'T HE CAN COMPETE W;/ U TOO YOU ARROGENT PR1CK... GET THAT 50 READY FOR ME BRAH
IF IT'S 100 THAT'S IMPRESSIVE AS I TOLD YOU I'LL DO 50 AND JUDGE IT VS. A X2 CUZ IM BUSY FEEDING THE FUCKING SITE AND DROPPING A MIXTAPE

Kung is giving you a run for my money on the attention span area Lars sooooooo...yeah keep the Sandra appt June1 and if you wanna mix the topical/battle/ bored still bud? We could do that to I donno. Cya 'round of course.
~

Witty
04-28-2023, 07:53 PM
You're too nice.

Imo when voting on a battle you state who won and why. That's it. Don't be nice, be honest.

There's a reason it's called a battle.

Witty
04-28-2023, 07:55 PM
OM is for encouragement and niceties. Battles aren't.

sral
04-29-2023, 03:45 AM
obv Dank is obv

House of Leaves
05-05-2023, 09:24 AM
Pharaohs Army It’s Soule from NC, the AOWL guy that lost to that Charlie And The Factory verse you’ve been clowning lately
{pharaoh's attacks}

nobody aint soule nobody is enoch

got him to attack Soule for absolutely no reason whatsoever and let him know what he really thought about him

WOW Just wow.
Lars realllly
Lars I know we've been in a spar permantenly but I also do respect you and will take your word here.
SOULE/ NOHBODY greaaat fucking descriptive name bud
I TAKE BACK, MY TAKE-BACK of the writer brag bro
I'm a better writer than you and your first stanza fucking sucked so I tore it apart.( WITH THE FREINDLIEST SUGGESTIONS)
thennnnnN IF YOULL LOOK
if youll just look
DEFENDED YOUR FUCKING ASS AGAINST WITTY AND LARS BRAGGING ON HOW BAD HE TROUNCED YOU
YOU ARE EVEN MORE SHORTSIGHTED THAN U THOUGHT
IF U WANNA DLETE THE SHIT HERE GOOD FAGGOT
YOU DONT DEDSERVE MY SHIT

FUCKIN DEFENDED YOUR REP AND HOW YOUR DAMN DECENT/GOOD VERSE GOT WAYYYY YBETTER AS IT WENT ON, STANZAS AFTER OPENER WERE PRETTY MUCH FINE AND KEPT READERS ATTN GOOD JOB---

U HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS AND ROAST MY ADUIO AND MY REP SO LIKE YA
FUCKIN UNBELIEVABLE
BITES THE HAND THAT FEEDS LIKE BARC LOL

LARS THANK GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WE'RE GONNA RAPE EACH OTHERZ PICZ CUS U KNOW WHAT TEXT AT THIS poINT.....
OMG IF NOT FOR SANDRA I'D HAVE NOOO HOPE FOR TROLLS

Pharaohs Army
05-08-2023, 08:46 AM
Yep bye guys brb. Lars smoke me on pix see when I talk shit lol. Yep @spree this troll would never leave me alone without final ghost tag on thissss thread lol course delete like me 2016 and Dan earlier lol yep. Parody is right Austion lol

sral
05-08-2023, 09:32 AM
Wonder how close Universe has this?

emcee squared
05-08-2023, 09:45 AM
Wonder how close Universe has this?

He knows it was a fucking Trouncing that Pharaohs trolled with a PERFECT GOAT VOAT.

LOL OH BTW WE JUST GONNA LET HAL0 AND PIGCOPMOD OFF FOR TROLLING TIE VOTE HERE JEZUZ CHRIST DIODE U ASK WHY YOU GOT BOMBED BUD???" <<<<<<<<<<< right fucking here the hypOCRISY THAT onlY ANSWER KNEW WAS MY WHOLE PROBLEM ALL ALONG JESUS

Lars wanted one last roast for his cock yeah
SOUL crushed lolll RE-EXAMINEEE EVERRTYING BUD over some PHarama pillz with uR fagboy ADversity LOLLLl while u listen to Wise and Zygote RPACTICE FUCKING PHONE TZkEAS or read CELPH taughts cyphers lolll

BTW CT @ RB ez crushes lars and uni
UNI WOULD NEVER INPUT FOR UR FUCKING EGO HERE LARS WHY?
CUZ ME U AND WITTY ANDDDD Frank DIDI ALLLLL THE FUCKING WORK.

NEXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt ~ gamble

sral
05-08-2023, 10:04 AM
Beat Celph before, numerous times, FYI. He has never even taken a vote from me.

emcee squared
05-08-2023, 10:11 AM
Beat Celph before, numerous times, FYI. He has never even taken a vote from me.

And, yet again, let your MASOCHISTIC STUDENT HAVE THE LAST WORD PLZZZZZZZZ
god this guy
lol thanks for HARSH WONDERFUL EVERYTHING I ESPCTED FROM U WHO NEEDS sandra omgggggggggg lars DID DROP PICZ SPREE AND RICAN fuk he aint lazy he pays off ffmfff

yeah dude Lars, AGAIN,
House of Leaves (establishsed sportswriter and Editor of Netcees)
Pharaohs Spammy (allTIME guys ALL TIME VOETER/FEEDER all styles/battles/all over)
ANd ME AND ME "SAM" LOLLLL and MMLP who TRULY roast me in 2016 woulr agree.
THIS IS NOT A VOTE FUCKING THING U IDIDOT
AGAIN
AGAIN
AGAIN LARS U BEAT Celph HE never tooik a vote
THIS IS AN EDITOR whos OLDER THAN U dumb fuck lolll diode plz just friend pharaoh i didnt ask the other 2 names to friend u~!~~

LIKE, ME AND UNIVERSE (FEW OTHERS) were BEYONNNNNNNND voting (notice how they dont matter here? Uni? Bags? Me? Zelph? Halo? Lars? Witty?)
NEW ERA VOTING IS JUST MOTI-FUCKING VATION FOR CRUSHED EGOS LIKE ME AND SOULE

JESUS CHRIST LARS (not gay)

sral
05-08-2023, 10:22 AM
Just admit it.

I am your favourite writer. The #1 in everything. Would have champed this league AGAIN had Frank not rolled over and played dead. My last victory was because I forced Blue Bayou to edit his own verse while votes were ongoing and get himself disqualified.

I’m the best, topical or text battle. Pics. Audio. Trolling. I do it all, better than anyone.

emcee squared
05-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Just admit it.

I am your favourite writer. The #1 in everything. Would have champed this league AGAIN had Frank not rolled over and played dead. My last victory was because I forced Blue Bayou to edit his own verse while votes were ongoing and get himself disqualified.

I’m the best, topical or text battle. Pics. Audio. Trolling. I do it all, better than anyone.

Of course dude.
Course Lars.

That said, you still NOT QUITE at Uni/Witty/Me/Bags troll-level yet.

You tend to get excited and not subtle enough (cept for BA mmm 10/10)

In other words, notice how Uni got me.
Bags got Barc...better than ANYONE HAS FUCKING EVER (unless barc is the deepest troll faking a meltdown you know what Barcotic full tag and to thread if u want #1 over Lars) LMAO see how funny lars

anyway uni got me good mmlp got me
bags got barc WITTY FUCKED HIS MENTOR SOULE right in the eye socket here NOT U lolllllllll
And I helped. With you. yeah
Adverse loasd up thaaaat refill on Anti-Depressents for u soule BE SURE TO SHARE WITH ROCK WHO GOT SMOKED BYE FUCKING POSSUM CEREAL
*lars gets last word here adn that LINK WOULD BE GREAT BUD its right in this forum*

shall i continue before work lars?
shall

i

fucking

continue

for real readers

deadman
aero
bags
diode

its not sexual its semantics and wording.

House of Leaves
05-09-2023, 02:43 AM
On second read it's even less close.

Lmfao. Jesus chriiist Jesus.
K - as u know the top dogs of this graveyard, witty fucking Lars here Me and eeevil emcee well. Emcee thought he had the last 1-2playoff shutdown roast? Think again this masochistic fuck just got fucking torched by the Goat Lars yep took emcee 250 lines 3 months hype promos ??? Haha and Lars by my official eyeball estimate on emcees orgasm?? Yeah like what 50-75 bitch. Riiiiiigbt smoked by the goat. So I am the good guy ultimate persona who fucking V said gets last ego shatter. Jusssasst for arrogant more subtle bumber one troll fucking witty Mac clcicki g dominate discuss w 1-2 drrreyyyy arrrogant KOs like u kos top dog emceee who fk. Raped ur eyeballs got Uni to reveal aloonggg with aliasbaiter Eng lookin. Okokok. :edit finale for veritas NOT Ryno fkng elementary vapid halo copycat in the battlerealm right. Just tighter halo troll me again bitch this ain’t not a trolling tie bht Witttty ( who now sits harrrd at 0 pct universe Alias lolllll riiiiiight fucking fairy frank??? We alll know who only this Canuck could be if not mick he’s a Seth job Lie cus make mutli stringing bait host league tempting PA the goat voter for Feed sucks in the official league. Witty ur done I’ll tell Lars ur fking teacher. Whooooo loves this masochism student eay moreeee than it’s so fun way more than ur Irish fake emeiem multi immmm a psycho sick fick bullshit k Lars payoff shatter comin for u. Cus that’s this site ego shatters and fucking recocmvers to 30 roughies audio for rock and answer and urtrttrrrrbam. Lol yep emcee good guy editor roast here better than ur fairie cum pussy trouncing Lars pic.

Ediiiiiiit for UK Egos ;@@@@@@universe just joking k on witty frank alias shit. Juuuuat like the goat texted or history mr prof Zygote universe ifnoooring troll bitch sit n watch ur guy Lars ownnnnmm text with me bitch lollll yep anyway no prob a with this guys troll job better than bagsssss in a niccccce tact Uni yep love how I fucked symmms a whining asss wit a. War report I’ll figure out in 2026 along with crying Barc biting The hand. Okkkk Uni done Barc done witty ur next handsome goat better than Lars lollll

Now witty. It’s closer than ur faggot strait handsome arrogant face thinks it is BITCH and I’ll tell u why on another edit-///Ors skim yes. Look at soule he’s pulling out old shool long schemes and tricks etc. I mean sure he’s kinda crushhhjed hee like me evvvvryone crusher but Lars the goat yeay hlwho tauuuiivht u with calm explains and eickrides for 20 yrs!??? We’ll how does he teach goat student Pharaoh emcee witty how. Lol. We’ll he rapes him. Etc not fat etc. In an open pic vattle not in a pity discuss with top dog ego cus yep eiiiiity got curiousssss drop on nostalgia. Currriius illlll throw my vote hat in the riiiing on thissss thrashing right Aero? Right Aero. Stfu fara hears some meds while baggghs fuckins summates ur n. To death k for me and hush forrebet and lore for the site kkkkk just did witty and Aero agaaaaainn closer for witty k: editttt$$$$$

Jk anothe editor fake out which is why we can’t leave as ifff this closer isn’t for Lars lol technical breakdown Dow witty his dominant pupil sure
K in the wonka line simile lars wrote was I too nice there? Did I tiptoe around that tacky that fact that boooootb lines on the couplet have not one witty not one but arg. Twoooo extra unnec syllables. To the pt wher fuck u witty me and lars r so deep like his crush b-t that they throw he’s they’re ducking trolllli g goat voters like me to find shit and critique so bored right Saint? Haaaad to get Saint for a second time masochist battle Bored bitch cuz. He goltttt jealous of my attn to goat Lars and blue and his boy here who me n bags keep yeeaaa l witty k

So yeah I final edittttt unlike Whitney Barc who could neverrr fake a troll meltdown it’s 100/ reallll and baaaaad for culture right Lars isssss fucking deeep trolling me wnnnnti t to Finndddd something wrong pllllz fara ur vote ain’t long as mine and trolllljob Uni number one lollllll

Yea Lars ur fucking simile here is soooo stretched and technicallbaeful awful Fucki g awful that fkn remember ba Lars where ibqllcap trolled ur stretched Xmas shit??swraterz lol. I wasssssnt trolllling it wasssbkinda close bitch nice drop soule share it w adverse and try pure Molly for therapy ad. Cusur wgo on these boards washed too bitchs. &@&@&@ HoL~

Frank
05-10-2023, 01:28 PM