PDA

View Full Version : Weapon X vs Transluscent

trap.
01-28-2013, 12:54 AM
01-15-2002

Transluscent Spit:

The most Accurate..Backing It...Trans stay loose like Chiropractors |
X don’t Battle This...You'll get your Cabbage Split...and Spinal Fractured |
With the Crafty-ness...of Nazareth....I keep “this Weapon” immobile, Underwater |
This Faggot Bitch...is Action-less...just another Humbled Martyr |
Like bio-chemicals, Trans Hazardous...with a Nasty Spit of Severity |
The Fact Is This...with Asterisks...you’re Stratum List will never Get Near Me |
You’re Not Raw...X got Lock Jaw when explaining the Rug Burns |
The last Jester...to Fester....as X' Tonsils Fondle and Hug Sperm |
Trans a super Human...who’ll fling you and your Crew Men to the Moon... So fast it’ll unify your Loose Ends...blaming it on the pursuit of Grooming |
Deliver a Lift...of Gifts...like I journeyed with the Three Wisest Men |
Flip a Script...that’ll Nip your Lip...and knock your waist Three Sizes In |

It’s Over Wit...when my Flowing Gets sent across Band Waves |

___/\__ __/\___ __________(Flat lined) _________........*BEEP!!*

And I Double Dog Dare you to cross Over It...Cause you'll end up in Band Aids |

X Spit :

Challenging X like u some big head swoll in the game – you not Transluscent that’s just a cannonball hole in ur frame//

This kid spitting in times of war he should have checked his X history – my punches land and have u returning to St. Louis writhing in “Missouri” (misery)//
my flows parental advisory: u don’t want it with X – like rockin Sixers jerseys I’ll put 3 in your chest//
Transluscent gets blessed: battlin me was a poor decision – u better off havin Ray Charles performin ur circumsicion//
don’t try and drop wisdom: my rage has blinded me and I’ve reverted into an animal – Transluscent being mauled by my adamantium mandible//
U fightin a ghost intangible: Transluscent punches pass through my structure – u couldn’t be on point if ur doctor did acupuncture//
X “classic” like herman Munster: movie madness burstin ur bubble = but this is real TV and u missin a body double//
Leave your body in rubble: X bring down houses like falls of the ancient Ushers – u need to grow some fist and replace them ticklish feather dusters//
In this battle u Custer: X is reppin the redblooded tribes of the Sioux Nation – and u couldn’t move the crowd with bullhorns at a demonstration//
So practice relaxation: death is a peaceful perfect domain – spits super acidic like spoiled kings u cant stand the reign//
Are u ready for pain: prepare to dine nightly upon my fists – u must go to special class cuz u cant tell that u’ve been dismissed//