PDA

View Full Version : Tyson, DV8ationn & Prophet vs Illegal, Lil Tig & Djwhafro

trap.
01-28-2013, 12:55 AM
01-16-2002

tyson/prophet rymer/D.V.8ation V.S. lil tig/illegal/DJWHAFRO
Whaf-
Rollin back shit all over like wallmart/you know i am a million times as ill as thou art
Ride tha light just like Quest cellular phones/you know i am a player by tha way ya girl moans
This aint DQ we dont treat you right/keep trash talkin and tonights ya last night
Bud wieser king of beers/your a dick ryder king of queers
ima make ya lips smack like welches white grape juice/By experiance, i know your mom's real loose
Like tha collapse of enron,your a 1 day wonder/by tha tyme people know you you are already under
A little different than Nike, cause i already did it/the only thing you are doin is eatin shit
Turnin on tha fun like best buy/the archangels are comin time to die
Your raps are like mc donalds makin me smile/rymin sad with bad so juvinile
Prophet,tyson,and D.V.8ation/the only thing they good at is masterbatin'

Illegal-
To you I am a lyrical "supa man"~Killing your verse faster than a speeding bullet"~It's a disgrace to bring your shit to this place/
Tyson? more like mike tyson~"BITIN" peeps stuff~never could be be his on own so he relies on his friends /
I am the messager~only delivering up Illness~while you bring to us only what beginners could do~nothing but a wackness that never ends/
D.v.8ation? should have never been put into creation~To battle us is purely Domination/
trying to be a English gangsta~but you put the D in Dam that's lame~no that's a shame!!/
prohet rhymer? I guess you must not have seen this coming~or else you would have been running/
Look into the future tell us what do you see~it doesn't take a physic to see that this battles already won/
The pathic prophet telling us nothing but wack~You should have never begun/
Tyson droppin more shit than peigions~Nothing but CRAP/
You try to put that gay shit together then try to call it a rap?/

Tig-
Im taking on DV8ation Prophet Rhymer and Tyson/
taking em out by slicing and diceing/
Im gonna go home and sharpen my knifes/
come bac and end all ur lives/
First to die will be DV8ation for goin to gay bars, taking his clothes off to men like stripped cars/
tyson you are artificalty made, nothing but fake,Nothing but hype,Instead of learning how to type you should learn how to Freestyle/
Im gonna come up behind u smack u in da head wit a maglite , because ur like weak batteries not to bright/
Im gonna take u part like da movie wit J5, rip out ur circuits so u wont be alive/(movie shortcircuit)

tyson-
These three are fruits, so it makes sense I kill and 'berry'-clans/
punch tig in the air 'til he resembles dreams, and the fairy-lands/
illegal a scary-man, even though you think you nice, i distort-heads/
You crumble easy... since birth, you were short-bred/ (short bread)
this little orphan-toy, annie up, should've been an abortion-boy/
making head-lines like sleepin on pillows of cordorouy/
your plans are like food coloring... ya views are dyed/
got gay rhymes in ya canines, did you chews to bite?/
slay-vets, get me props like play-sets/
punchin you 'til i know you bawled like shaved-heads/ (bald)

Prophet-
Whafro what a gay name, actin like an MC yet your wordplay always needs ta be explained
Refrain, from battlin me again This shit will be made ILLEGAL bitches
Fuck lil tig his name is worse than whafro, Keep spittin wackness like computer fockin glitches
Too much hatin on a newbie cos of post count, fuck the amount take you out like money from my bank account
Yall three sound like wannabes, tree huggin hippies, Or jus hip-hoppin groupies
Its time yall relised how my shit gets down, break up gay members make sure they cant maek a sound
Big words confuse ya minds, Automatic makes think about ya dildos and fake crimes
Fuck u 2times like a trick with her face stuck in your be-hinds, yall best re-wind
Tig what the fuck this aint winne the pooh, quit now and leave this wack crew
Vampire slayin like buffy and a stake, I- make yall bow down and slap ya for bein fake..

D.V.8ation-
Forever Untouchables is an ironic name, is true you are all gay and have your asses as prey
Homos, I bet you pull a no-show, your dumbasses see a red light and be like “what do we go?”
Like a phaser, heat--damn-laser spittin hot rhymes makin sure no-one ever pays ya
Your all worms on a hook but yet you all still de-bait,”does my mommy still love me” nah bitch your jus a mistake
your wack emcee careers is ova so disregard, couldn’t bless ya rhymes if they were wrote on church cards
Your fucking rhymes come wack punches always miss, don’t worry tough sluts I wont “cum-my-hardest”
I stretch to the farthest, reachest of your minds existance, like hot chocolate “jus add water” and flows become “instants”
Resistance is futile, assimalation is near, you could be straight as line but your names make me think “queer”
You could have pen and paper and still couldn’t make print, fuckin your g/f make the Bedrock, shit jus call me flint (fred flintstone)
Take a mint as you talkin shit, that not strong enough then FUCK YOU now I gonna be explicit