PDA

View Full Version : Spems vs Illegal

trap.
01-28-2013, 01:02 AM
01-20-2002

"sPEMS" spit's

ey yo, illegal complexity fills my styles~background "check" the files~folders so thick, inspect~ and check~ the necks~ of vets i ripped in "two" separate piles//
grab the canister of ripped vets DNA viles~illegals blood been taken "once" already' sPEMS sits~spits~and smiles~* thinks to himself * you couldnt draw blood even if u had a pencil//
never creative, alwayz bitin my style, forever stay tracin my stencil~bitten~why u still spittin~if it was me~id be~quittin~u should stop keystylin and stay prewritten//
i switched my style twice and still it out weighed~inner line stlye comin, sharpen your blade~upgrade~to the spits i sprayed~it could be sunny battle day and ill rain on your parade//

Illegal Spit's

spems= nothing but a mere spec compared to me~go get ya Reinforcements becuz this is all out war//
Shit kid get all of your beehive (collective crew) and u still ain't got it won~if was to spit past 1 line you couldn't handle no more/
Spems tryes to be an emcee but should really stick to graffitti~ he can't rhyme worth shit//
that's right your the newb champ "king of all lames"~you don't have rhymth~u can't even spit/
kid thrown a fit~becuz i just took his title~he think he can compeate/
never will i lose to you~never get beat~to battle me you face ur defeat//