PDA

View Full Version : Knowl O'Brian vs Scientist

trap.
01-28-2013, 01:03 AM
01-19-2002

cientisT

aite.....knowl

chek

Im the scientist, aka the lyrical tyrant-stompin knowl wit wave patterns of massive riots….,defeating yah is my hypothesis. meet the wrath, as I smash knowl so hard I break scales on seismic graphs, n leave’em dying in acid mist. Brian be tossed n flyin once I create a formula of chemical violence, jaws dropped silent, methods of a bio-chemical intelligence, confuse knowl’s mind to destruction with pure science.
I spit to make brians body fold, im the hollow-man ending life spans, with vicious flows id be invincible, im the utmost at tossing blows to knowl’s abdominal to implode n later react to make’em EXPLODE!! At fights, I reply insight to have brain-cells-fried when I release high-velocity energy once WACKNESS and textcees unite. Bitch I smash mics, fuk your rhymes ill send chemicals to burn right thru, and have yah soul to gleam n release light. Im the scientific Orpheus…I make weak cats forfeit, scream in torment, spits give back-spasms n soreness, back cracked…and layed flat on surfaces, blades enormous…body packed with spikes of swords as ornaments, collapse eyes in morbid, yah whole verse shatters when my scientific statements orbits.

Knowledge

Scientist??? Money don't drop science, so stop lying, your sexuality varies like cock sizes/
Knowledge stop shining, theres of a better chance of succeeding in space trying to stop silence/
Look at my verse, know you felt it, smoke you celtics, pop irish/
I don't sock diamonds, but when I drop jewels and fire ice punches there known to explode in flames like stove top pilots/
My effort is simplistic, style leave ya mouth burnign like vampires who try garlic, my minds starving/
Intellect devour emcees, a Science harvest, corpses floored, you belong on the floor just like carpets/
Scientists, lines--garbage, Knowl a sublime marksman, with monoxide I combine carbon, inflate body start flame, ignite arsen/
I'll fuck ya girl on your ya mothers bed then end ya life on it/
I'm as sick as martyrs, an Afghan with menaced offers, to put metal to your dome like sadistic barbers/
As the 30 minutes farther, I realize that what I'm spittin's harder and the shits ment for your oral like a dentists hardware/
I hope ya hearts with Jesus cause my style invented heart burn, but beware everything I write is GOD like religous authors!!!/

damn its been a minute since i did that

First to 5

ALL votes must have a couple lines of an explanation.

Vote up!