PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Reading

Aesthetic
09-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Got a palm reading today; cant help but think it's bullshit. I go in wearing brown slacks and gray kicks the girl tells me my aura is putting out brown and gray energy...

Kept on saying it's a fact that in the next 6 years im going to start a successful business with my loving wife and 2 kids traveling the world. Cant wait.. Though, how the fuck am I suppose to travel with 2 baby's let alone a woman!

Tryna convince me to come in for a meditation session for the sum of 100$
Tryna convince me to do a tarot reading for 40$ That's the fucking price of the tarot cards I have a few feet away from me, no thanks ill do my own reading. Biatch

She was fine though, asked for her number and she gave me a business card with a smile; psychic-ally called her a cunt. Fill-mo

God Of War
09-04-2013, 08:25 PM
maybe she knew she would be the wife when u asked for her number and her idea of heavan is 2 kids and to travel and in reality she made her future yours and just told you ur future based on the fact that she is going to help give ut hat future

damn

Aesthetic
09-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Mind = Blown

Maybe, I actually wanna see what this guided meditation is though; so maybe Ill try playin a game with her and see where it goes.

God Of War
09-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Mind = Blown

Maybe, I actually wanna see what this guided meditation is though; so maybe Ill try playin a game with her and see where it goes.

i will tell uw here its going to go

A WIFE AND 2 KIDS WHILE UR TRAVELING MY FRIEND

Aesthetic
09-04-2013, 08:44 PM
i will tell uw here its going to go

A WIFE AND 2 KIDS WHILE UR TRAVELING MY FRIEND

Yeeeee!!

lol I got jacked at the business and travel bullshit, just watched the godfather last night.

All askin me if I was thinking about starting a business; just like uhhhh, nah.

Psychic wife with a global family business, my empire begins.

God Of War
09-04-2013, 08:45 PM
ASK HER HWO COME SHE COULDNT SEE UW AS ABUSIVE, THEN PUNCH HER

it works on em every time

Aesthetic
09-04-2013, 08:49 PM
ASK HER HWO COME SHE COULDNT SEE UW AS ABUSIVE, THEN PUNCH HER

it works on em every time

bahahhaha

I once got cut by a girl, you dont even have to hit 'em to hurt em.

Bitch was crying everyday when I looked at her; swear to god.

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 12:26 AM
I went to a psychic once

and that was the one time I went to a psychic

Aesthetic
09-05-2013, 12:27 AM
I went to a psychic once

and that was the one time I went to a psychic

Elaborate, your story sounds funny.

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Lol well

I was a senior in hs and on vacation in Atlanta w my boy

we saw this store n sht said psychic so we went

cost like 50 or so a pz if I rmbr right

Well besides her being Fuckin crazy n making all these noises to get the spirits and then demanding on the spot questions like totally impromptu on our part

I was posed to go to an diff school then I went to should b married by now and doing something that I'm not doing n never will

oh did I mention the crazy noises and crystals and her being nuts af

the one time I went to a psychic

Btw me n my friend started to laugh at her when she started making the noises and she scolded us for interrupting spirit communication

all her readings were wrong too btw Aesthetic

Aesthetic
09-05-2013, 01:21 AM
Lol well

I was a senior in hs and on vacation in Atlanta w my boy

we saw this store n sht said psychic so we went

cost like 50 or so a pz if I rmbr right

Well besides her being Fuckin crazy n making all these noises to get the spirits and then demanding on the spot questions like totally impromptu on our part

I was posed to go to an diff school then I went to should b married by now and doing something that I'm not doing n never will

oh did I mention the crazy noises and crystals and her being nuts af

the one time I went to a psychic

Btw me n my friend started to laugh at her when she started making the noises and she scolded us for interrupting spirit communication

all his readings were wrong too btw Aesthetic

Lol what, one of those wierd ass days I imagine; shoulda asked for a refund ha but I mean he did put on a pretty good show it sounds like xD

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 01:26 AM
It was a bitch, and Yea show bad reading tho

I was amused as was my boy n I learned a life lesson

ppl who ADVERTISE psychic rnt lol

I do believe some ppl have insight or intuitive, but not overtly like that imo

Aesthetic
09-05-2013, 01:55 AM
It was a bitch, and Yea show bad reading tho

I was amused as was my boy n I learned a life lesson

ppl who ADVERTISE psychic rnt lol

I do believe some ppl have insight or intuitive, but not overtly like that imo

For real lol..

I seen real psychic's... They dont know they psychic; my homie was like put that pipe down theres a cop comming around that corner. No possible way he coulda seen him, and hes dumb as fuck so he didn't calculate a few blocks in advance we just get into town off a highway, and wouldn't you know a cop right in the exact spot he said. He does this often, but is a troubled kid. I dont even know whats up in his clock. Nigga's crazy as fuck.

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 03:11 AM
As they get older they get more aware n know

but u don't advertise that sht to the world lol

I mean some do for like acclaim but majority na

most con

Lars
09-05-2013, 05:09 AM
lmao my girls mother gets all weird senses like that, on some Final Destination shit, freaks the fuck out of me, personally..

i don't believe it but these aren't quacks, they're genuine honest people telling me these things, it makes you think twice

Plot
09-05-2013, 06:57 AM
You got done.

Palmists and Psychics are different things mate.
Palmistry can only give a very vague projection of the future,
though it can give a great summary of a person and their past.
Basically the life, heart, head and destiny lines in the hand you write
with tell you the basics, then there are a bunch of other signs and
shapes such as the shape of the hands/fingers the types of whorls
in the fingertips that tell what kind of person you are, and the your
other hand is kind of a tale of your pas, its kind of what your writers hand
would have been 5 years ago. You can only really make very vague
projections of the future with palmistry, or its just guess work.

Different to tarot or chrystal ball shit, or tea leaves that shit reads the future man.

Witty
09-05-2013, 07:23 AM
It is all bullshit, everything Plot just told you is complete horse dick.

There is literally no way it could be true, stop wasting your life with fantasies and lies.

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Nah Witty some ppl r more naturally in tuned to it I feel

it's like being born w athleticism kind of

but not a science

n lots of frauds

Witty
09-05-2013, 07:51 AM
I disagree, I don't see any way it is possible...if you can show and explain to me how this happens I might change my mind but until there is scientific proof I will not believe it.

It just isn't possible....people experience things they don't understand and put it down to something spiritual or supernatural, it is how we have explained mysteries for thousands of years until over time we discovered the true answer based on scientific fact.

Plot
09-05-2013, 07:53 AM
It isn't horse shit, but it has to be taken with a grain of salt.
Consider: Fingerprints are completely individual, tere ae different hand shapes
for different types ( they are: earth, fire, air and water) am earth hand is short with short fingers and these types of people are generally tradies or gardeners etc.. an air hand like mine is a long hand with long fingers generally artistic types or very skilful in a generalise way like artists or piano players etc..
The lines in your hand will change and evove with you but its shape and fingerprints will never, they are almost like a dna profile of your personality. the lines are a more closer refection of who you are today, the only future seen in them is just a guess.

Witty
09-05-2013, 07:58 AM
That isn't telling any sort of past or future shit though, I can tell you who i am today, cuz I am here and I am me...today.

What is the point of that?

Witty
09-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Also it is not a tale of your past lol it is a tale of how you have used your hands in your life...it will not tell you shit about events or experiences in the past.

And it certainly does not say a single thing about your future.

Plot
09-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Like I said Palmistry in its essence does not clearly tell the future..

Its more like: A man walks into a palm readers tent and shows his palm and
the palmist looks athis hand as says: I can see you work with animals are you
a lion tamer, (He has seen tha he has a fire hand long palm short fingers, he can see the sign for animal affinity etc..) and probably knows that a circus is in town, so makes an educated guess, and is right.

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 08:40 AM
I unno sht about palmistry

never done it sounds like a carnival thing

like u can tell sht bout s mufucka by his hands like does he do Manuel labor or office work maybe life line crop got something to it I unno

but I'm talkin psychic Witty

Witty
09-05-2013, 08:47 AM
I don't believe in psychic ability, mainly because even after all this time it has never been firmly proven. I believe things happen that we can't explain so we place the supernatural tag on them...as I said, there is no way this is possible, there is no way we can see what is going to happen before it happens. If someone can break down how this actually works then I might reconsider, until then I believe when someone experiences something they believe to be psychic powers it is through ignorance of not knowing why their brain is reacting that way. I don't believe in magic.

Plot
09-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Im not a total skeptic like you Witty, I leave a margin for the unknown

Diode
09-05-2013, 09:43 AM
there are no such things as psychic powers.

JAMES RANDI, BITCH.

SCIENCE.

MAGNETS!

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 10:20 AM
i dont believe in psychic per say

but i do believe certain people r more sensative than others

like id believe in a medical intuitive way b4 psychic fortune teller

Sho Money EMG
09-05-2013, 11:03 AM
I disagree, I don't see any way it is possible...if you can show and explain to me how this happens I might change my mind but until there is scientific proof I will not believe it.

It just isn't possible....people experience things they don't understand and put it down to something spiritual or supernatural, it is how we have explained mysteries for thousands of years until over time we discovered the true answer based on scientific fact.

Word

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 11:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWyHiV3l3MA

Diode
09-05-2013, 11:09 AM
i miss that bitch

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 11:10 AM
i think she went to prison if i rmbr correct Diode

actually tbc she went to jail for FRAUD and then settled for 5 mill

was not in the cards obv

God Of War
09-05-2013, 12:09 PM
you realise there is proven cases of psychics working with the police to find people and etc and it has worked

Diode
09-05-2013, 12:14 PM
you realise there is proven cases of psychics working with the police to find people and etc and it has worked

stop.

God Of War
09-05-2013, 12:18 PM
stop.

SEEN IT ON COURT TV

God Of War
09-05-2013, 12:18 PM
the psychic detectives, THEY KNOW YOUR DOUBTING THEM DIODE