PDA

View Full Version : ill nik-A vs. Neighbor [PICS] ILL NIKA WINS

Neighbor
01-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Picture Battle

Stipulation - Loser changes user title for a month, saying they're the winner's bitch

Respected votes only

Rules

Lines - 20
Due - Sunday Midnight

Recycling = DQ
Biting = DQ
FEEDING = DQ

(Mentioning anything from your opponents verse is not allowed in this battle)

Feeding = Flipping a line from your opponents verse. Don't do it.

No using opponents picture without opponents permission. If you do so the picture will be edited out and you might even get DQ'd for it.

1st to 5 votes wins
6-0 = KO
6-1 = TKO
Each battler MUST post 2 links to battles you have voted on.
There are no exceptions to this rule. Vote or don't battle. If you don't have 100 posts then just post links to feedback you left in the Open Mic Forum. Don't reuse links cause you will be DQ'd for it.

Don't drop until your opponent checks in. No check = No no show and a waste of time.

Link to the battle in the Report Finished Battles thread when its done so it can be recorded and closed ASAP.

This Battle will get closed if voting links aren't provided within 48 hours of battle's creation

Voting Links can not be older than when this thread was created.

Links must be from battles in the Battle Arena ONLY. Votes on leagues or tournaments will not count as voting links in the battle arena.

Re-using voting links = Vote deductions and possible DQ.

If you want to bump/Up your battle you have to vote on 2 new battles

Post the two new voting links in the bump/up. reusing voting links even for the bump = Vote Deductions & possibly dq. if you have more than 1 battle you want to bump. its 2 new voting links for each battle. Bumping/upping without new voting links = vote deductions and possibly dq. Posting comments towards voters and/or opponent is considered a bump and possible sway/freepost and frowned upon

SiK
01-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Ill-nik-a's Verse

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/Asanchez305/66CE2ADA-A13B-48BE-B28B-7D99ACEAD523-5316-0000040BFE8F9DA1.jpg

u tell everyone u’re the truth but I don’t understand this
am I also supposed to believe ur gun bars when these are the dudes u hang with?!
I get the best weed cousin, my pot’s gold so everyone on the streets buzzin
& if theres somethin better at the end of the rainbow… I’ll jack the frosted tip leprechaun mean muggin
yall seriously must be buggin, be sincere u queer… Fuck this geek’s cover
havin black friends don’t make u tough… specially when they the only 2 fags huggin each other
u seem bothered, I’m pitchin nothing but heat so lets see if u can catch it
I’m puttin some mustard on it… & betting ur weirdest friend'll try to match it with his jacket
I’m bringin in the classics; whether regs, topicals or pics I’m tearing the 3
I’m so many levels above u… I mean just ask ur girl… the bitch won’t quit staring at me
u aint scaring the beast, lets be honest my bars are sick & evil
last time a House Party was that bad… Kid & Play were starring in the sequel
u aint startin beef yo, I’m nice with the hands & I’d beat u well
Bitch, if u were in position to swing… ur girl’s getting double teamed by the Keebler elves
In the streets I sell, no matter where true bosses always makin a good profit
I mean I’m even in black hoods pulling strings… plus suffocatin u in the process
hatin’s what u do often, sayin u’ll beat me… betta show us queer
but we all know u’re a bald face liar… plus the only dude there who cant grow a beard
so we’re clear, I promised I would kill ya & like I said trust it’s time to
I’ll put the toaster to ur head… & I’m not talking bout the kid with the red cup behind u

SiK
01-28-2013, 01:10 AM
Neighbor's Verse

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/Asanchez305/9330DB88-71CA-458D-8D4A-FE56EA5224FB-1542-00000113C67D60D6.jpg

What a fucking nerd, yo

You're busted & poor.. class ain't somethin this schmuck can afford
Faggot's celebratin his 48th birthday in the break room at Target after buffin the floors
Got the face of a mutant, basically ruined.. the shape of it's droopin BAD
Lookin like you climb on that counter & plank in a scuba mask while wavin a Cuban flag
Nik got those urban aesthetics.. you must hit the curb on a spending spree
Ya denim game's fucked & that material's screamin Faded Glory worse than your legacy
All that fat in ya cheeks got you lookin like a bulldog when you grin
Retard's face got such an over/under appearance, his nose 'bout to pull guard on his chin
What your broke ass makes in a year, I spend in a couple minutes
I know I'm pushin buttons...
But that microwave's the closest you'll EVER get to havin bread near the double-digits
While I'm drunk & openin beers, this fuckin lonely schmuck's at home in tears..
Ya eyes got the contacts from Warm Bodies, but you ain't had THAT w/ one of those in years
You're homeless & broke, never palm pistols or go for the throat
Ironic, that pose's the ONLY time you can say ya fingered a trigger while holdin the toast
This faggot's enraged.. must mean ya hairline when ya say you added the Greys
So it's no surprise you'd feel right at home w/ a pair of 5's when that's your actual age
We know you're a faggot bitch, but the smoke on that glass's slick
But those wooden legs got nothin on the pair you got for Xmas to go w/ your plastic hip
Nigga lookin like the Cuban Frankenstein.. there's no way that ya better
You'll be tasteless forever.. it's just funny, you & that Cabernet BOTH got aged in a cellar

SiK
01-28-2013, 04:51 PM
Up

Jo E. Murder
01-28-2013, 06:08 PM
I'll vote on this when I get back.

Strikta
01-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Lemme get some weed in me first then I'll vote.

I'll be back tonight for sure.

veritas
01-28-2013, 08:41 PM
nik had kid and play line

neigh had target and finger and toast.

mvgt to neighbor.

Geno
01-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Yo..

This was packed with lolz.

I got nika with a few more dope ass playe on the pic though. Had a couple joints that had me dead.

Neigh was less consistent in ths. Had a couple lines that I thought were ill but measured next to nikas verse he just wasn't nearly consistent enough.

If I need to break down further I will.

But I got
V-nika

Jo E. Murder
01-29-2013, 12:33 AM
Back.

UNDERRATED BATTLE!!!!!

Btw, props to both.
Neighs and Nik closers were a tie, tbh... Except, Nik shouldve said: "The clips unload at goons, as I grip to blow the tool/So it wont be that boys red cup behind you, when I lift the TOAST at you", it wouldve won for the closer and sounded better.

But Nik had a few jabs and he was a bit off on some stuff, but Neigh had a quite a bit more jabs than him tbh... props on the break room line, I died at that. Smh... Lol

So my vote goes to Neigh. If Nik switched up a few things, he couldve taken it. I know people say "this was close" alot, but tbh THIS WAS really close by far.

Strikta
01-29-2013, 11:03 AM
First off, I wanna say this is the best battle I've seen in AOB's short existence. Very close, & dope as hell. Both brought the fire here & it took me a couple reads to determine the winner. I'm gonna jot the quotes from both verses & go from there...

am I also supposed to believe ur gun bars when these are the dudes u hang with?!
havin black friends don’t make u tough… specially when they the only 2 fags huggin each other
I’m puttin some mustard on it… & betting ur weirdest friend'll try to match it with his jacket
I’m so many levels above u… I mean just ask ur girl… the bitch won’t quit staring at me
I’ll put the toaster to ur head… & I’m not talking bout the kid with the red cup behind u

Vs.

What your broke ass makes in a year, I spend in a couple minutes
I know I'm pushin buttons...
But that microwave's the closest you'll EVER get to havin bread near the double-digits
Ironic, that pose's the ONLY time you can say ya fingered a trigger while holdin the toast
So it's no surprise you'd feel right at home w/ a pair of 5's when that's your actual age
Nigga lookin like the Cuban Frankenstein.. there's no way that ya better
You'll be tasteless forever.. it's just funny, you & that Cabernet BOTH got aged in a cellar

This was clooose yo, all in all I got Nik taking it by a hair tho.. he had my fav line in here too. What took away from Nik's verse just a lil was his wording.. I've seen him come more crisp in the past. Neigh had that slick wording once again & it made his lines come off smoother.. but his references to the pic weren't quite as strong as Nik's. A miss or two from Neigh cost him here.. I thought the break room line hurt him, iono.. I kinda didn't get it. Tbh tho, I saw Nik as the underdog here originally.. & upon my first read of the battle, I thought Neigh won.. but when I read it again & dissected every bar.. I was able to determine the true winner. Props to both in a close one, this shit was dope.

Vote- Ill nik-A

Allen Knight
01-29-2013, 02:35 PM
I get the best weed cousin, my pot’s gold so everyone on the streets buzzin
& if theres somethin better at the end of the rainbow… I’ll jack the frosted tip leprechaun mean muggin
u aint scaring the beast, lets be honest my bars are sick & evil
last time a House Party was that bad… Kid & Play were starring in the sequel
u aint startin beef yo, I’m nice with the hands & I’d beat u well
Bitch, if u were in position to swing… ur girl’s getting double teamed by the Keebler elves
hatin’s what u do often, sayin u’ll beat me… betta show us queer
but we all know u’re a bald face liar… plus the only dude there who cant grow a beard

Vs

Faggot's celebratin his 48th birthday in the break room at Target after buffin the floors
Nik got those urban aesthetics.. you must hit the curb on a spending spree
Ya denim game's fucked & that material's screamin Faded Glory worse than your legacy
Retard's face got such an over/under appearance, his nose 'bout to pull guard on his chin
Ya eyes got the contacts from Warm Bodies, but you ain't had THAT w/ one of those in years

V/Nik, this was a dope battle full of funny & dope shit,had to read twice.
i thought neighs faded glory line was dope an lotb over/under bar was roflz.
nik's position to swing bar was funny as fuck the levels above was dope
the black guys bar was cool this was a real close one but i got nik wit one more quote
could go either way tbh, real dope shit yah'll props.

Zen
01-30-2013, 02:11 PM
This was a dope ass battle and I was laughin the whole way through to be honest. I read through Nik's verse and I saw some funny ass shit but they felt like jabs to me but when I read Neigh's it seemed to hit much harder especially the Faded Glory line. Nik's best punch I felt was the one about his black friends.
So I gotta give my vote to Neighbor. Take it if you wanna or I'll break it down more if you need me to. Dope battle though guys. Props

ill nik-A
02-02-2013, 08:10 AM
Up u faggots

Mr.Sinister
02-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Great battle... Props to both...

Neighbors flow was a lil more clean... Loved the whole Jordan segment and the holding the toast line... Ill had the Kid and Play, and levels above you lines I enjoyed... Overall I feel Ill was a bit more creative with his disses which led to it being a little more entertaining in my view... One of the better battles I've seen lately

Vote-Ill-nik-a

Lars
02-05-2013, 05:41 AM
Neighbor for me.

randum
02-05-2013, 10:17 AM
nika got this, I'll edit in more comprehensive vote a little later.

Defiant
02-07-2013, 03:12 AM
4-2 - to nik

votes need to be explained
first to 7

UPPING

bleak
02-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Neighbor's flow will always come off smoother than nik's but I'm not sure how much that helps in a pic battle. It def makes it easier to read, and increases the sting of the punches, but not to the point to where it is a pivotal argument.

Not very lenient, I could have quoted a couple more but these are what stood out.

vs.

Also could have quoted more.

3-3 in quotes, naturally. This was a really close battle, and I should have voted earlier. Dope drop from both. I think I'm leaning towards nik on this one. With the quotes in mind, I think that nik's 3 were just a tad above the 3 I got from neigh. unquotes are pretty much even. I don't think Neigh's style lends itself well to pic battles, as it's mostly based on clean wording and concise execution. Nik's punches hit harder and were a lil more relevant to the pic itself.

V/Nik

Utmost
02-08-2013, 03:18 AM

vs

Even in quotes, dope verses both of you. Nik was real aggressive here he was head hunting for sure. Neighbor had real smooth delivery which there is no grit really I think that hurt him. After reading both drops a couple times its basically even to me. However i just like the attack mode Nik was in and felt like he was a bit fresher, Coz ive seen the faded glory line jordan was cool too but its been done as well.

v/Nik

Hollywood
02-08-2013, 11:46 AM
mustard on it, House Party, position to swing (LOTB), black hoods pulling strings

vs.

faded glory, over/under (another LOTB), pair of 5's

close

V/Nik

Dope girl
02-08-2013, 12:56 PM
This battle was close, Both verses very Creative, Entertaining.
Vote-Neighbor.