PDA

View Full Version : lma00000 my fuckin neck is huge

KZVR
09-05-2013, 04:34 AM
Bitches w/ dope feet always have fire pussy.

w0w

wat a wigg0t

Masaii
09-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Did you post this thread and think to yourself;

"gee this will be so roflzzz im sure to gain relevance after this spectacle"

Certain
09-05-2013, 10:08 AM
What I can't understand is, you hit the quote button, and it took you to the reply page, but then you decided that your thoughts on a thread that already exists were too important to be buried in that thread? Is that how it worked? If so, I want you to know that you're not important, on a message board or in life. I want you to know that typos are not ironic when everyone assumes you have a mental handicap. I want you to know that your user name sounds like a white supremacist group name. I want you to know that your irrelevance has been shown since the day you were born, wjen your mom told the nurse, "I don't care. You want him?"

I want us to be clear: You are not special, and this thread is less special than you.

KZVR
09-05-2013, 10:43 AM
What I can't understand is, you hit the quote button, and it took you to the reply page, but then you decided that your thoughts on a thread that already exists were too important to be buried in that thread? Is that how it worked? If so, I want you to know that you're not important, on a message board or in life. I want you to know that typos are not ironic when everyone assumes you have a mental handicap. I want you to know that your user name sounds like a white supremacist group name. I want you to know that your irrelevance has been shown since the day you were born, wjen your mom told the nurse, "I don't care. You want him?"

I want us to be clear: You are not special, and this thread is less special than you.

*when

roflzzzzzz @ certain going in

keep the hate coming fagg0t

like i said to another fagg0t about my threads i cud post a thread about taking a fat shit wtf u gon do about that fuckb0y

lmao props on trying to bring this down to a personal lvl didnt know this was kindergarden r0flzzzzzz

ur pathetic

kys fagg0t

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 10:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDhNutbXpFE

Badweather
09-05-2013, 10:54 AM
talk about going neck-to-neck

Witty
09-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Lol @ wtf u gonna do about it.

Make way people, we got a tough guy coming through.

It is always fun when it becomes apparent who the people are on here who have very low self esteem in real life.

Rawn M.D.
09-05-2013, 11:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Q4PLs.jpg

Ghost1
09-05-2013, 12:39 PM
talk about going neck-to-neck

Teehee

Ur doing it peter haha ur doing it!

Ur playing with us peter....haha