PDA

View Full Version : Voids: Die for the Dream

Saint
04-03-2024, 10:30 PM
Raw AzPectZ
12-21-2003, 06:58 PM

This was my topical verse against prem for DI vs. EH . Enjoy ..
… (Die for the Dream) …
....\-The Life-/ ….
.. Blaine was born , breathing in the untold .. Living in a ‘Loveable Hoax’ , so his state was in ‘Spacious Unknown’ .. ‘Books we’re his
Comfort’ ; Spent hours decending words , ‘Living with Thoughtful Stroke’ .. |
.. To him time was ‘Spent by Search’ , looking within himself ; trying to get away from his dispurt .. So he could ‘Find What he was Worth’ ..Everything he did ended up worse ; losing pressure through his work , surviving a daily murk ,.. |
.. The way he inclines , he steps up and falls of out line .. ‘His Solemn Thoughts we’re in Cold Blood’ he’s mentallity’s deprived... Illustrate to visualize his suicide .. he would always dispise his poor father , surveying him like the sun rise .. |
.. His father wants to prevent hurt and what not ..Devouring Blaine into a ‘Sea of Such’ where Blaine can’t ‘Swim out of The Thought’ .. Dad will not get hurt aslong as he stood without much .. So everything that Blaine wants just becomes dispassionate dust .. |
.. His Dad ‘Holding too Tightly in Vain’.. He caused his parents much pain .. Soon was born without thinking ; at 16 sex was in his membrain ..Ouvarys fertilized and made Blaine .. He didn’t even know the females name , the man remains in enternal shame ..|
.. Blaines mother was too vague to ‘Step Up to What hit her’.. She wasn’t going to ‘Pass with Flying Colors’ .. She sent Blaine to the father .. She left without remorse ; her ‘Heart couldn’t Flicker’..She died as a Quitter , her own emotions killed her ..|
…. \- The Moment - / ….
.. Blaine writes what his life voids .. A new Father, A Mother and Home boys , that would surely inflict joy .. But what he didn’t know his father picked up and read his dairy , contemplated sadness ; never knew this could come out of his boy .. |
.. He didn’t believe what Blaine thinks , thought that watching over him would accually make a difference .. Blaine walks in his room , seeing his father peep his Sorrowful Booklits.. His father’s pupils prodrude from its orbit bigger then a goldfish .. |
.. Blaine paused all over , he sprited out of the room ; He outbursted what he couldn’t assume .. Left the house weeped under the shoulder of the moon .. A young man stepped up and asked Blaine if he was crude .. Blaine’s 1st human contact , what should he do ? .. |
.. Blaine told the man about his troubles.. the man was shooked and helped him out of the emotional rummble .. he lead Blaine out of the corner , make Blaine meet the mans crew, Blaine marvels .. he finally see’s his father’s ‘Character Die In the Puddle’ ..|
.. They drove to the street , Blaine was happy .. Moving horizontally beyond his father’s territory .. But one of them pulled out a clip and said “They were on a Shooting Spree” .. Blaine agreed , he just wanted to feel humanity .. |
.. One saw a man walking around , screaming a name but it rebounded no sound .. The clouds seemed mad , snow decended down .. The kid’s cocked 2 times hit the mans heart , the actions made nouns .. He fell off cried “Blaine I’m Sorry Now !!” .. |
.. Blaine ’s heart almost stopped .. He punches the boy with the gun .. Tightens the Seat Belt Across his throat till the burst of his lungs .. The other boys punched but Blaine would feel not ..Blain managed to grab the gun , pointed at his face and just when he cocked …………
*.. So more things he did he became more cold .. He could ‘Barely Walk’ he realised he ‘Just Lost his Sole’(soul) .. To make life shorter , he Got stuck in a fold .. Ripped up and let go of his fathers tight hold .. |*
- The time freezes , Blaine’s consious stops Blaine's suicide attemp .. –
…..\Internal Conflicts-/...
Blaine's Consious
.. How can you let down what sustained your life for 14 years.. Within that period you got mocked by you’re peers , it meant nothing ; ‘Cough up your Tears’! .. Afterlife is within a miles near , cause yall ain’t seeing it like ‘Hetro’s making over Queers’ .. |
.. The trigger is pulled by the weiry and sickheaded .. Heaven shouldn’t be touched within a weapon ! .. Get yourself out of that direction .. Afterlife is a answer , Life is a question .. Flip it into perspective so you’ll find its lesson .. |
.. Every good moment of life you spent , lashes out the acknowlagement ? .. Any positivity in you ? you must have imprisoned it ! .. Your positive actions looked like you twisted it .. Bloated by this devilish moment , your every human wit ! ..|
.. Believe that your troubles are not unheard .. Believe that this place called earth is only a step to what concerns .. Believe is the key word , to step up in your lifes rebirth .. Accept what you have , keep it at your own reserve ..||
Blaine
.. I’d rather die , Slash my tounge inorder for me to not forgive all that there was .. Stroll myself on my own majestic pond of blood .. My breath is abun , ‘Unpump my Heart’ make me die with what was taught like my ‘Biological Mum’ !! .. |
.. How can you say I don’t have postive thoughts .. I believe all is reachable , I see life is just a careful watch.. Glaring at what you couldn’t cop ..Remembering everything that you was not , im stuck on a blindfold of ‘Uneasy Access’ like ‘Doors that are locked’..|
.. Life has no cause ,later you’ll be asking like the existance of Santa Clause .. I’ll asunder through lifes wall , I don’t believe in a
‘Laid Back Pause ’.. I appose myself living in wrong ! So killing myself is an option after all .. |
.. See the gun will make me die rapidly .. Stabbing myself silently , drowning myself in a dead sea , egnite spit for a feeling of supremacy .. My head goes in vertically , stab my spine ; You’ll see my life ‘Swim Away Shaprly’ |
Blaine's Consious
.. How can you obliterate what you we’re givin ? .. Don’t lead towards submission , give youself a chance and progress to a better position like Ranking Competions .. Live with your conditions .. Take heaven as a reward and Take life as a mission ..|
.. If you end your life you Forshadow yourself In tones of red and brown .. More pain then your past will everlast , will take you more emotionally down .. Wishing you didn’t suicide would be your daily count .. Take this into thought or ‘Pull your lights out’ .. |
.. Grab your verbs and gather a positive path .. You’re accepting your soul getting stuck on a trap , but you can’t free it cause its going to collapse .. Your spirit blowing away with the devils draft .. leaving it in pieces like unorderly stacks ..|
Blaine
.. We can argue but My life is not valued .. What was I put on this earth to do ?.. No one gives a fuck about me , My suicide not much news , Im awaiting my eternity in hell ; I’m awaiting for my soul to rott into dew .. |
.. Fuck what everyone believes in , society is cuppupted .. I’d rather Plunge into Methyonal then ever be reincarnated ! .. Killing myself , my life I have nothing regreted .. My acomplishments will follow me to after life , like I was an Ancient Egyptian .. |
.. I’d Rather burn my body and decay the ashes for total unrememebrance .. Disfigurement , my name in total insignificance .. I was born without my mothers considerance .. And blessed but let go with my fathers essence ……
*.. Blaine’s slug bust , he was left exploded into no remorse of such .. The Blood out of his head we’re in dramatic crimson flood ..
His corpse burned into ashes , crushed into atoms .. Died as a martyr or something else you be the judge .. |*
-Good bye Life –

Love ,
Blaine

P.S –I won’t Miss you