PDA

View Full Version : F.A.I & HollyWood

Saint
04-03-2024, 10:33 PM
Raw AzPectZ
12-06-2003, 01:55 PM

Originally posted by KîLLÈR.§ûrÞrí§é
LM...The Story..Mothers View...

..Somthing I Had...Was Hard To Find Work As A Clerk ...And The Pay Was Bad...
It Was Berserk..I Tried To Lurk But It Dident Work..But I New My Son Would Be Mad...
...I Knew He Would Disaprove Of The Move...But The Pay Wasent Coming In...
Soon To Improve..But He Was A Strong Kid..He Could Gather The Strenth Within...
No Father I Lost My Spouce..The Day Had Came..The Truck Pulled To The House..
He Clentched His Fear And gatherd His Gear...An Loaded The Truck...But It Struck..
He Thought This Was Planed..Life So Good He Dident Wanna Leave His Land..
Afraid Of The New..Dident Want It To Boil...Something Not Owend Wasent His Soil..
Stoped...Refilled The Gas And The Oil...Looked Around..An New That he Dident Like..
But He Waited For It To Strike..But He Was Tuff Like A Soldier..Known As A Troop..
Thoughts Evolving..Would He Be In A Cool Group?..Or Would He Be Left To Scoop...?
Something He Could Not Bare...But Arived At The House...But It Did Not Compair..
I Paid The Cost..He Seemed Lost...Like Are House Was In The Middle Of No Where..
Was His First Day Of School..I Watched Him Prepair...Then Waved Good Bye...
School Was Done..He Came With A Flare...Saw His Face...He Had a Black Eye...
Thier I Saw The Assault...But Thier I Stand..And I New This Was All My Fault...

The New School....

Now Here's How It Happend...Sin...

...New To The School It Wasent The Same...Walked in The Class..The Teacher Introduced My Name..
..All These Faces...i Could Feel The Flame...Face Red Like A Bulls Eye I New I Had To Take The Aim
Next To Me..His Name Was Brady The Bully They Proclaim..Big And Buff He Took Up The Whole Seat..
Eyes Glanced On Me I New I Was The New Meat..No Game..I New i Would Not Be Able To Compete..
..I Got Up And Took The Back Seat Close To The Door..."Those-Words-Your-Myn"..I Couldent Ignore..
Awaited For The Bell To Ring..But Also Felt The Emotional Sting..New To The School I Was Noth-ing..
...Upped And Rise I Was Out The Door Quick...Thought I Was Free..Then Punch..It Felt Like A Brick...
...Once He Was Done..He Just Left And Stopped..Knew He Won When He Saw How I Fell An Dropped..
....I Got Up An Wiped The Blood Off My Lip..I Could Barly Stand..But I Took My Hand And Got A Grip..
My Lip Had Split..I Dont No Why He Does It..? Just To Be Cool?..Words To My Mom..I Dont Like School.
.Same Thing The Next Day..Nothing To Do Not Even Prey...One Choice I Had..It Was I Just Had To Lay..
I Was Bradys To Play..Two Words To Say.."Move-Away"..But Mom Had To Work As A Clerk To Get Pay..
Looked in The Mirrow As I Watch My Face Swell..Brady Will Make My Life More Hell...If I Was To Tell...
..If I Where To Attend To Sit In The Back..He Would Attack..Brady Will Make You Fear It Was His Style..
."-Five-Foot-Two-I-Was-Easy-To-Track-"...But He Told Me..I Have To Sit Near And Put On A Fake Smile...
I Couldent Rat..8:50am Thier I Sat..I Wanted To Go..School Was Starting And Brady Was Not To Show..
The Day Had Finished Was It His Way To Bestow I Sat On My Bed An Wounderd If Angure Had Increase
...Best Days Of School...It Was Three Days Of Peace..But The Word Hit Me...Tomorow Was His Release..
..I Saw Him Walking From The Road..He Steppin In Class With Face That Looked Readdy To Explode...
.To Exstend....Hoping For The Time Not To End..Because This Battle Was Somthing I Couldent Defend...
....Bell Went...And Out Side..He Dropped Me And Left me In The Cold..And Said I Will Die Cause I Told..
..I Could Not Comprehend...I Dident Rat An I Dident Have One Friend...But Something Was To Impend...

Lets Switch The Views...
Talking To Principal...Barksdale...

Sir, let me give you the script, it's 2:15, and I'm at my locker...
New kid got socked in the lip, in our school, what a shocker...
Blood on his grill dripped on his Dockers, his pupils were soaked with tears...
Wasn't a thug, wasn't a rocker, a little kid whom provoked his fear...
As the emotions grew near, he wiped his face with his sleeve...
To prevent humor amongst his peers, looked settled but wasn't releived...
Sniffled and started to breathe, before a fist indented his head...
Kids' crew had started to tease, and the bully cemented ahead...
Started to pull is hair, as if it was thread, starting to get rough...
Got sick of pulling so he kicked him instead, he wanted to look tough...
I wanted to help but he was big and buff, I would get demolished...
Bully's boys held his hands like cuffs, his breathing was abolished...
The blood shed and the bruised polished, face looked like a hippie shirt...
I knew I would tell, my brain acknowledged, I didn't want to get hurt...
For this kid would put my face in the dirt, and I treasure the air...
Sorry, my thoughts have averted, this is rare and I really do care...
I want to end the violence and just make things fair, the peace is bare...
It all ended and the kid shot up like a flare, it went like this Sir, I swear...
Can you please handle this and erase the grime, this school has been shady...
"Son, just tell me who committed this crime," Sir, it was Brady...

Lets Switch The Views..Bradys Side...Clark Griswald..

.Man Forget That Veteran...Fuck The Pricipal What is He A Defender Of Sin!
..This Punk New Kid Thought He Was Hard...Now He Knows Im Better Than Him!!
.Aww Poor Baby Was Shook.."Handed Him His Face" cause He 'Gave Me A Look'!
..Kid Had It Comin..He Wanted To 'Stir Up Beef' So Today He Was 'Cooked'!!
.In Many Ways Im Hooked..Im Not A Bully Half Of These Faggs Have It Coming!
..The New Kid Was Like "Good Quality Stockings" Cause Hes 'Bad At Running!!
.I Scar A Foe..Is It My Fault "Kids Follow Me" Like Fuckin 'Barney Shows'!
..Im Popular and Cool..Ill Tarnish Hoes And Take Thing As Far As It Goes!!
.Im The King And Its Better That Way..Here To Stay Fuck Whatever They Say!
..This School's Like "Versace Staff Lists" Cause I Swear 'Everyones Gay'!!
.Ok Heres The Scoop I Run This School..Im The King Its Intended That Way!
..I Keep Fools Ruled..And The Kid Seemed Everywhere So I Mended His Day!!
.He Needed To Know Their Place..Your Stuck With Me And Theres No Escape!
..So Weakling's Get "Timebombs To Their Head", I Will 'Explode Their Face!!

* Principle X-Vison, Arrives at the Crime Scene *

..The Intensity's Pale, from the Cold Air Draggin along an Emotionless Trail,..Darkness Prevails,
..leavin Silent Shadows without a Voice..Without a Choice, Only to ignore the Depiction and let the Nightmare Assail..|
..A speciment of life, Decayin in a Speciment of life..A Lost Prayer of Fright, stuck in flight..
..Winnowing through a Distant Memory of Strife,..Despite the Spite, did he know The Thirst for Survival.. would've Drowned Him in His own Life?..|
..He lost the Fight, Now the Crimson Echos Resemble an Axis of 'Terror'..a Reign of 'Evil'..
..The Destruction now Facing a Mirror..we are Also the Cause of this Upheaval, cause our Image is Equal..|

[.*Paces Back and Forth*.]
.So Brady Exhibited this Expression of Aggression?..if so I'll have to take your Confession into Discreation before Progression can be Quartantee..
..Cause Honestly, This Diabolic Obsession Won't Stop by Supression until Action is taken by the Proper Authorities..|
..cause Its a Carnival of 'Death', a Festival of 'Sorrow'..Raging from inside a Mentality so Hollow..
..There is no Tomorrow..Fear is Marked! By the Footprints Across the Halls..As a Trail of Blood Follows..|
..Left to Question his Reasons..; Anger Developing into Hatred as his Pain Bleeds on..He felt like an Accident becuz..
..His mom Guarded her Heart everytime he Tried to Treason..So he Turned to These Guns..|
..These Guns, Hopin They would Solve his Problems..
..But they Just generates mo Problems ;..Distributin Weapons To children ..and no one would stop them..|
..now Blood shot Eyes watch our every steps..Tryin to Get rid of the stress by delivering Death..a Mental Sickness..Pushed Him on the Road of Failure..Layin Success to Rest..|
..Fear from wonderin about his Next Victim..leaves Sweat Running Up my Skin..Love and Hate?..the line appears to be thin.
...Servin the Devil now a Canibal of his own self..only thing he put effort into was Committin to a Life of Sin..|
..We have to take action now..can't afford to wait a while..for Breathless Bodies to Pile..and he escapes his Past as he walks the mile..
..call 911, there must be somethin now.. cuz Gangs,Guns,Drugs and prostitution..is his only style..so get the cops to check they files for a criminal Profile...|

Site: Clarksdale Mental Hospital

Psych Evaluation Report For Brady Evans: /
Page 6:
11/18/03

I’m Anxious To Diagnose This A Rare Prospect.. Its Apparent, The Kid Lossed-It..
The Cause-Of-It? – Perhaps Will Remain A Mystery, Way Its Classified Evidence..
Seen Him Fully Turn From Bully To Backless..Switch From Guilty To Innocent..
Its Only Relevant, The Persona Possesses To Link His Traits To Weaknesses..
Connects Within’ His Mind Is A Canvas.. Yet The Colors Depicts In Violent Images..
Silent One Moment, Then Wildin’ Out In Seconds--To The Point I Cuff’d His Wrists To His Legs..
As A Psychiatrist, I Tough-Loved This Bitch.. At First, His Bluff Lacked Truth In It..
But, Soon As It Hits.. I Realized, The Kid Was Suffering From A Psychological Deficit..
Its Critical, Nonetheless.. Mind Plays Tricks On Yu, Like BrainTeasers In Recess..
His Thoughts A Circus, That Blurts Across The Room Wit No Cause To Surface..
Problem In Parts To Parents, Left Him Hugging The Curb To Chase The Perish..
Reality Sets In, Yet He ‘Seeds Off In Wonderland’.. Like ‘Alice Wit Grandkids’..
Brady, Turned Twisted To Vent Hatred On Kids From Adequate Sentiments..
In A Way He Picked On Himself And Told The Truth Before The Eye-Witness Captured It..
The Principal Preordained The Punishment From Start, To-Finish Reprimanded His Conscious—The Cause-Of-It..
The Guilt, Pushed Him Worthless.. Knocked His Own Lights Out In School To Stop The Darkness..
If I Were To Guess, In Closing, Only Brady Knows Who Started The Fight Then..
Not Brady Or The EyeWitness..Ha, The Principal?, No, Not Even The New Kid..
--All Of Them Were Treated! Cuz Poor Brady Suffered A Disordered Form Of Multiple Personalities--My Diagnosis..

Case.Evaluated.

-Dr. Eleventh Dynasty