PDA

View Full Version : Lord Shivas SiQ' al Presents: "Colour #24566"

Saint
04-11-2024, 06:08 AM
Crust blend-
-Re-advised- Re-ill'd
Lord Shivas SiQ’ al, with one stroke,

{(1963)}
White clothed in a robe, black belt laced, mask hides my Caucasion face…………
Two paces, i step up, buckle hunched and dive forward to give chase……………….
Launched from the finger tipz, to late to embrace……………..
Skull shattered and spinal corb mangled from my KKK mace…………………
Strangle yah last breath with my white shoelace……………….
Lifted his torso and place him on a tree branch……………
Above me i glanced...all who watched stared, fidgety as i slowly advanced…………
Menacing wit every step, red veins scream within' my optics………….
Mind full of homicidal topics and hung from my hip was black leathered whip and two chop sticks,
A black gat, and 2 loaded automatikz……….
Mouths gaped, children become frantic as i unveil a butcher'z knife…………..
Bowed before my victim and turn around...
"A life for life...
Only God can judge a man by his color..."
Saw a tear drip from an eye and smiled at the recognition of my mother………..
Withdrew my robe and along with the draping cloak……….
Revealed scarz and battle woundz, without notice my mouth evoked.............
"Unarmed, innocent, stereotyped just by his blackness without enability of resistence? ..
I'd give my life to save this man's life in quickness...in fact i shall do it right this instant!"..
Ducked my head away from each glare and pretended to slit my throat…….
Hunched over as a dead man, reflexed backward and the mayor's head i smote……..
Busted his cranium and spilt his skeletal system………
Smithered his neck to choke and unhinged each and every one of his limb's……..
With one glimpse...
Twitched to the left and fired 4 shotz into my mother's abdomen………
Dodged, cleaved as i weaved and pounced up and started jabbin' him……….
Drank hiz blood n' wit a fierce war cry i gutted myself……..
Reality disappeared in stealth, reversed in health as my death was dealt………..
Led the unknown, -un-thought-of- charge of each black male individual………
Led the slaughter, the decapitationz of selected white men and begun their uprising, historic ritualz……..
A life for life...absorbed a decayin' lifeform and revived it's essence……….
In heaven's gates my stature remianz prestent and acrez of wrongly murdered corpses of black men DESOLATE...!!

-- change in tone, subtleties… and perspective, yet , disheartening –

{( 1888 )}
It was a perfect escape-1888……….
we purposeply placed persons of race in disguised prison ghetto estates…………..
"Perks of the state”…….
"They're free of slavery, but they better keep their behavior sedate…………..
"Beside the niggers certainly serve their purpose perfect as white subserviates……………
"If we provide econmic freedom, they'll just drink bourbon, stay worthless, and murderous………….
"Research survey's suggest that they're all introverted, lazy, alcoholic, and shiftless………..
"If we lift this segregated housing division, they might purchase they're own business………..
"We couldn't have whites workin under uppity nigger management"……………
So we banished them from handeling any channel of caucasian establishments……………
and paid them peanuts, compared to that of their anglo-saxon companions……………..
and in tandem, vanished intelligent teachers, replace by middle school graduates…………..
in funding for farmers, white's recieved extravegant financial packages……………..
"While Those Nigger Savages", were rewarded not even close to half of this……………
Harlem was captured by white captors who owned all the necessity sectors………….
Grocery vendors prospered by selling rotten radishes, brown cabbages, and steak that badly whiffed,
for twice the price of what it actually is…….
and cats couldn't ask ta bitch, because cops laughed a bit………..
and told them that they would have to "Shut, the fuck up!", while they raised they nightsticks right quick to fight for it………
The right to vote under the 14th and 15th was ignored repeatedly…………..
and even when they were enfranchised, they were beaten and decieved when they pleaded to be treated equally……….
Klu-Klux-Klan and Black Legion leaders, listed negros that needed to be exterminated immediately……….
And burned the places where they prayed with grace under mistated faith that the white man embraced………..
in case they attempted to escape from ghetto tenements segregation…………
their eminent injury would become their neighboors occupation………….
"Save THe Nation, from these Niggers slaves living next to my basement!"
And race riots would hasten horrible excutions, if there was a failed evacuation……….
Prositution became common place in compromised situations……………
And it was said that they were sinning satans, but it's hard to say grace when there's no plates of dinner waitin…………
Placement of especially racists law enforcement agents…………..
was ensured, to secure the basis, that no "Uppity Nigger" would speak to break this……………
The basic text of the Decleration was disregarded,
and hate created miserably scarred blacks, discarded of life and liberty acts……….
Visibly cracked project windows were insistantly attacked…………
yet, as history states, they were rarely fixed or replaced…………….
cold winters, with little meat to split into plates, turned children, to old figures…………..
who were only staying alive because they soul quivered still………
a livin hell, but every generation, leaders would spring forth and enrage the nation…….
and they would usually be killed in brutal assassinations………..
but since aspirations of blacks trapped in deadly castigations would continue elevatin…………….
yes, some cat's acted complacent, but many more enacted acts of bravery and action to attack the hatin…
at some point, white's realized that even though the cards were stacked with pain, cat's were gainin game…
so they stacked ghettos with sacks of 'caine, and introduced smack only into black domains…
the plague of poverty fueld drug addiction and lack of education,
kept the number of junkie-driven addicts rising,
and stacked the prison with guys dying because they didn't have a criminal instict in em……
but the sickness was some what slackened by the strength of those that somehow packed some wisdom despite these acts of detrimental hope strippin….
and the system finally acknowledged that a problem existed when some white cats began to turn into dope drivin misfits……
so the whites blamed the tradegy of urban drug peddeling………
on the apathy of the cats that actually wouldn't have seen smack or 'caine with out anglo-saxon meddeling……….
and after years and years of tears settling, blacks struck back with rap, the language of the ghetto that's considered "Oh, so threatening!"
And every year a new controversy over lyrical rage from racist engagement……….
would spring forth, and parents began hatin when they're white children began extrapolating on what the blacks was statin and teachin………
and rap was further attacked by satanic deacons…………
who said they were speakin for god, but would off air complain that blacks were reachin'......
they're own kids with violent preachin………………..
and truth was blatanly reconstructed in the papers……….
saying KRS ONE was a white hater, because he stated powerfully his rage at his enslavement………..
and whites would go ape shit, every time the word "Devil" was stated………
After years of causeless hatred, they couldn't except that some of theire racist rasings were not entirely appreciated……
and now that MTV made it acceptable for rappers to make some money capitalistically……….
withthout Hollywood misery, where they could run businesses privelages legitimately……………..
White Kids from the Suburbs are saying that Cash Money and Jay-Z and even Tupac are sellouts
because they errupted into radio popularity,
where before the only charity was to Brittany Spears-like pop disparities………….
and "Underground" rap lovers, swore they should've "Kept It Real!"…………
when most that's ever struggled can't even see grabbing a record deal…………
And it's accepted shpiel that what these rappers speak is just fakeness for the ghetto appeal it has to suburban whites, by cultivating their stereotypes…………
but every scenario writes rappers in fault, whether it's because they dress all strapped with Ice………..
Or, "They Don't Rap Right", or they just embarassed in the limelight for their inabillity to "Act White"……….
And you'll never see a black cat saying, "Eminem's trying to act black, right”
It's just from the sap types, who think that being black is equivelant to knowing how to hold a crack-pipe……………..
.....And these so called real emcees, who just follow the other side of the trend…………
about dissing rappers who they don't know, about shit that don't apply to them…………….
are no different that the type of men,
who raped and knifed again and again, because they were "lucky" enough to be birthed wearing a suit of lighter skin.....

Explored And Written By Lord Shivas SiQ’ al….

one love to all races,

The End.