PDA

View Full Version : Mahatma vs Spems

trap.
01-28-2013, 01:27 AM
01-31-2002

spems ~

ey yo, check the lyrical pressure gauges~HOTT~unfoldin~scoldin~burnin up stages~it blazes~you slow like a retard lost in mazes~increase the heat as the mercury in the thermomoter raises//
electrical circuit spit~let the flow transmit~ capacitors and resistance~collective eletric sytle desimates your exsistance~flow faster than shutter blink camera's persistance~its a atrocity~voltage at high velocity~spittin watts~AT MA HOT~ leavin ur doubt~ without~ curiosity//
i grab ur intellect~wreck~ur thoughts i affect~from the grips~of my finger tips~ grab ur mind and squeeze out the dialect~i infect~ur mind~behind these~bars best kept confined//

Mahatma ~ (I know I wrote more, I just wrote more, he didn't, if you think my speed made it unfair judge it from the same amount ov lines from each)

Notice for the voterz ~

''This will be a knock out, so 'count' the seconds til 'sperm' iz dead
I'll confirm his death as my fist through to wrist, becomes a blend with his head''

Sperm 'hear this' your over tonight so you'll 'deaf' mis breakfast
Ironic but honest when " tHE cOLLECTIVE " become simply: collected
I'll snatch your neck bits, re-arrange them & display them as a spinal necklace
Next your chest splits in four directionz when the best comes up against you
You should have known not to battle but I guess before this you thought you had some defence? FOOL!
I miss aim tools & still they strike the right places 'n' blacken faces
My rhymes are ageless scientistz have tried to label but I they just can't be carbon dated...
whilst your pages lay stained & wasted like the other slain & now formerly famous fakers
I hate to break it, but your skulls just got to get crushed up
I bust sluts with uppercutz to prove I'm more than the personification ov good luck

So I have one ov two ov the same things to say to you after a my last line ov surprize
I'ma take your spine from your side & 'lie' 'bout the loss ov your life... in closing ~ pz and good bye!