Blood and gore in my hand, squish a batch to pour on the canvas
Typin lines that form into gashes like backs hit with 400 lashes
My minds a sword or an axe in the hands of a Nord as he crashes to war
In the battle, I'm thwarting your plans using Morrowind tactics
Fact is I'm torn between a thirst for grey I claim is my worst of traits
I'm still ill as cursed plague, you pricks as sick as a cure for AIDs
Work the stage in berserker rage, have you drop quick as ticket purchase rates
In French immersion plays during the final curtain phase on its worst of days
And if you're not the men I speak and ya best ain't weak you'll send respect to me
Leave me blessed with feed that mention E drops flexes deep as inception sleep on it's seventh ZZZZZZZ's
The ending speech of Session 3

Split
01-28-2013, 01:36 PM
thanks for the read Nigma, I'll get this tonight

PURE ENERGY
01-28-2013, 01:51 PM
I like this. Very insightful. I thought the start was bit slow, but gradually picked up and I enjoyed it. Multies need a bit of a touch up with making them flow more congruently, but other than that, dude, solid piece of work.

The type of scorcher amassing panic from born again magic
Attack filling corner to corner with lava, straight Mordor the planet
Massacre the horrible plans of mankind's co-ordinal masters
After cadavers inanimately formless I bellow a chorus of laughter
Divorcing the matter, shatter the force of former coroner ashes

The middle piece really stood out to me.

Nigma
01-29-2013, 03:56 AM
Thanks for the feed homie :)

Split
01-29-2013, 10:48 AM
love the flow in this. Read it out loud. Butter. I couldn't even tell when you were switching schemes.

Still performance in action advances the lore of a champion
The type of scorcher amassing panic from born again magic

very clear cut and progressive rhyming, done without regular scheming (as in comma breaks after every rhyme) and the inners/ syllable rhymes were maddd well placed. another thing I personally love using, and see you doing here

Fact is I'm torn between a thirst for grey I claim is my worst of traits

is following up a rhyme with a mixed syllable rhyme... idk if that's the right term, but Slug does it in Scapegoat and it gives your piece this dope feeling of connectedness, like an angry rant. Concepts as well had a very natural stream-consciousness feel, like a freestyle or cypher, and everything fell together like that as well. I just wish it was longer.

Content was cool as fuck. Fresh concepts, felt very uniquely Nigma. Made me want to write a flex piece really bad, as well. Glad to have you on board at AOB, and thanks again for the read, b. Keep keyin

Nigma
01-30-2013, 07:34 AM
Badumpump

Zen
01-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Damn Nigma that was some good shit holmes forreal. I loved the flow of this shit I mean it flows TOO god damn good haha. The multis were bad as hell throughout as well. Like Split said I just wish it was longer fam. Much love on this man

voidformula
01-31-2013, 12:39 AM
Sick flow man, top notch. Nothing bad to say about this, each bar connected seamlessly. Loved the Morrowind reference, was smooth as hell.

Nigma
02-02-2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks everyone appreciate the feed, I'll have to put nose to grindstone and write a longer verse next time.

PancakeBrah
02-03-2013, 11:21 AM
A lot of cool rhymes. The first bar was sexual. Although it needed 'that' before 'have' to make sense. This was cool as phuck, tho.

Camp Bell
02-03-2013, 12:02 PM
After cadavers inanimately formless I bellow a chorus of laughter
Divorcing the matter, shatter the force of former coroner ashes

this was the first time i read anything from you and im impressed.
the lines that i pasted were the dopest, the flow was amazing
throughout the entire thing, never missed a beat. good shit.

dead man
02-03-2013, 12:20 PM
the skyrim references were what actually drew me in.. how fuckin nerdy is that

Absorbing the blackness of magic too pure to imagine

i was just reading on in dark matter, and how much of our universe really consists of this substance that we simply cannot seem to detect. and this was reminiscent of that idea even though I'm sure you had no intention of that.

ha

My minds a sword or an axe in the hands of a Nord as he crashes to war

i feel like this is where you hit a peak. you were pretty consistent regardless but you kinda broke the reigns with these. had me pretty hype man. and, like i said, the elder scrolls references gave me a new sort of viewpoint on the verse. i just started the game so thats probably why.

idk why but this was dope to me. it was, and i say this honestly, a flip on the oldest punchline in the book that I've never seen before. so kudos.

i like how you ended this up too. like it was a fleeting moment in which this lightning struck you.

cool man. thanks for this, I've read the pieces you've dropped thus far but never had the chance to drop a thought or two on them. enjoying what you're putting out there.

keep on.

Nigma
02-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Really appreciate the in depth feed D, as well as everyone else. Uppin once more <3

Angkor
02-14-2013, 11:41 AM
this was dope man. it was an interesting mix of braggadocio rhyme with elegant writing. It worked somehow.

The rat-a-tat torment of tapping the door of the mansion
Absorbing the blackness of magic too pure to imagine

^^was that an Edgar Allen Poe allusion? if it was...very nice man. flow was bananas. it was simply an enjoyable piece that kept getting better with every read. High level lyricism here. look forward to session 4. word.

Nigma
05-30-2013, 09:20 PM
this was dope man. it was an interesting mix of braggadocio rhyme with elegant writing. It worked somehow.

^^was that an Edgar Allen Poe allusion? if it was...very nice man. flow was bananas. it was simply an enjoyable piece that kept getting better with every read. High level lyricism here. look forward to session 4. word.

It most certainly was. Just looked this piece up because I apparently didn't save it on my comp and just noticed your feed, good eye.

Vulgar
05-30-2013, 10:25 PM
I didn't want it to end; some good, fluid flow geysers in this. One thing I can say about the rhyme schemes was that the placement of the rhyme was sometimes telegraphed too much, like I had a feeling you weren't going to end it, and wham, there's another bar or so continuing the scheme when it may have over-stayed its welcome. This is my opinion just from a reader's perspective, because you could have this perfectly suited for a beat. I think timeliness is something you can work on, to offer something constructive. Know when to end a rhyme scheme and when to electrify the current with other diverse usages. Hit the reader with something they can't see coming.

Nice drop, keep doing you.

CopyPat
05-31-2013, 01:17 AM
shits intense bro. ur the other Canadian right?!!?!

obviously u have mad multi skills. we've seen u kill verses like this plenty lots. this content was on some medieval warlord castle magic dragon shit. i feel like you've had verses like this before?? which is totally fine cause i've seen u also completely go off on tons of other topics with pictures right? anyways. u have mad talent i think everyone has crazy respect for your style. i for one just like seeing what kinda scheming you'll come up with next. i Almost wish u would tone down the multis slightly just for the sake of transitioning into a new scheme only because ur so good at comming up with original ones. know what i mean??

i also would LOVE to see u crush just a straight up im better than rapping at you verse lol cause the style of it would be so sick. let me know if u wanna collabo on something like that actually cause i'de be way down for that haha

check my new times up drop if u can homie, thanks