09-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Experiences?

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 10:38 AM
ive shared multiple before

Jim Blaze
09-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Its fucking stupid grow up.

But seriously clear out an 8hr window where u have no responsibilities to attend to.

Frank Metts
09-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Yeah Rawn and I telepathically had this conversation in four different threads ...

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 10:42 AM
lol im glad ur esp receptive Frank Metts

i thought it was just the universe...

Frank Metts
09-06-2013, 10:57 AM
lol im glad ur esp receptive Frank Metts

i thought it was just the universe...

And I thought the universe was just us

Neighbor when your on acid you don't really see leprechauns in pink skirts performing cats in a back alley off broadway or the cream of wheat guy riding flipper the n*gga hating dolphins because the universe suddenly makes sense now

You feel funny see tracers and have stupid thoughts like " what if the universe was like matryoshka dolls and inside me is a whole different universe with similar inhabitants, shit now I want to know who were inside, could I be the biggest doll with every universe inside me? Or am I the small fry with no universe inside me at all? Does everyone have a universe inside them or not.... Fuck I'm confused now, how did I even remember what those russian dolls were called? Ohh look ththat light has a rainbow glow too it... what were we talking about again ? "

Diode
09-06-2013, 11:20 AM
sup.

yeah you don't see ethereal beings.. some light trails and colors and everything is so much more intense. the last time i tripped there was a snow storm coming down and we went outside where i proceeded to stare at snowflakes for the better part of two hours and watch the reflections of light bouncing off of everything.

do keep in mind that when you buy the ticket, you must take the ride. one time i cam down hard with the flu while i was tripping. i tried to fight it. do not do this. it ends poorly.

light really is the source of change in your perception. i had a bad trip on LSA (morning glory) in which everything smelled like sulfur, i was convinced all the shadows in my house were soot from a fire i started, and when i went to investigate, the floor was breathing (this is common.. things appear to "breathe" due to your distorted vision - awesome in the forest, terrifying in a basement) and full of spiders.

my first trip altered my view of the world dramatically, though. i went from a total introvert to a fairly extroverted person and haven't looked back.

Aesthetic
09-06-2013, 11:30 AM
If your going to be with friends I suggest you do a group meditation session for about 1 hour.

Everything is going to be backwards inwards and outwards; acid is a very confusing drug. Try and concentrate on the high rather then living in the moment.

You may see colors have epiphanies and realizations and I strongly suggest you take note of them by writing, you have many thoughts and forget very fast so you can move on to the next idea. Dont stay on one topic either, your mind eventually wants to explode. If your friends get awkward and silence is obvious, mention how high you are. Never talk to your friends about themselves, it becomes antagonistic and the retorts are usually subtle insults or appear as so.

Just sit back, concentrate, and enjoy the ride.

Diode
09-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Generally have a sitter or be with friends unless you are in a very stable place mentally.

veritas
09-06-2013, 11:41 AM
try nutmeg GOAT drug.

ill nik-A
09-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Awesomeness

And if mixed with X... Wow

Diode
09-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Awesomeness

Would not advise a first time tripper to candy flip mannnnnnn

ill nik-A
09-06-2013, 11:52 AM
That's how I tried it first but I'm a G

Plot
09-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Shrooms are better, makes drawing fun.
If your trying it for the first time def. do some parkour and rooftops.

Fart
09-06-2013, 12:04 PM
So am I the only that has severely hallucinated while on acid then?

dull boy
09-06-2013, 12:08 PM
You don't need to do acid.

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Artemus

ive severely halucinated, its all about the dose tbh...

and candy flippin is the sht

and do not listen to VERITAS u will b vomiting, and although high u will feel absolutely horrible...not worth it at all.

veritas
09-06-2013, 12:19 PM
wrong doc. Google search cannot tell you everything. you don't vomit...but you might get dry mouth. stay hydrated. you will be high for 24 hours.

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 12:20 PM
no ...lol...u vomit like peyote vomit

i did it when i was younger, and it was horrible

the whole time u trip its feels like ur gut is turning on itself

never again

n not ground nutmeg, actual nutmeg

better off lickin a bufo..

Destroyer
09-06-2013, 12:28 PM
sleeping is impossible
loud whispers in your head and shit
make sure you have weed
don't take more than two your first time

veritas
09-06-2013, 12:36 PM
take nutmeg. talk to me when you are ready. I will prep you.

Plot
09-06-2013, 12:53 PM
I basically describe it as the difference between a hallucination and a delusion.
A hallucination is seeing something that is physically in front of you changing/warping.
A delusion is Darth Vader walking into the room and sabering your friends head.
...you experience trails (moving objects leaving a kinda visual echo and shimmering,
I dropt shrooms and went to the pub, drank like 8 pints of guiness and I was watching the
carpet which had turned into worms, (not really just all the fibres were wiggling)
After dropping 2 trips on another occasion the wall in the dining room seemed to become
a vortex and everything on it was spiralling into itself the (calender, clock, poster etc..)
But you also trip out, I remember once being in a room and hearing my flatmates in the room next door and thinking stragers had home invaded the house, climbed out the window and hid in
the garden for about a minute before having a lol moment to myself and having to go back and knock on the front door, my mates were like 'what the fuck, how'd you end up outside roflz.'

dull boy
09-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Sounds like a blast.

Fart
09-06-2013, 01:00 PM
I think Plot is on lsd as e speak

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 02:25 PM
take nutmeg. talk to me when you are ready. I will prep you.

lol i dont not trust

last time i did lsd, i wanted to call u and get all introspective n u shrugged me off... = /

not to mention u didnt get the lucy in the sky w diamonds original coded request

and id rather drop phenylthalamine if i wanted extended trip experience, and have the availability atm too, not the time tho

and besides NEVER AGAIN like a Remedy song to the nutmeg

Diode
09-06-2013, 02:40 PM
i would like some dmt

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 02:40 PM
word, thats more short in duration tho

Witty
09-06-2013, 02:43 PM
I am now listening to Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Thanks, awesome song.

Neighbor
09-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I wanna try DMT but I heard it's 1,000 times crazier than acid

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 02:49 PM
its more intense but real short in duration

its like the salvia of real psychedlics kind of

Plot
09-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Xtremely short trip but seems like and hour, (its like 1 minute)
Similar I guess to sucking Butane, or doing cream bulbs but much more intense.
I fell back in the couch and felt like I was falling backwards through the couch doing
backward somersaults through this crazy couchland for an eternity having a cosmic
awakening, then I came to in a halt and I had just been rolling around giggling for
a few minutes. It was ok.

Diode
09-06-2013, 03:04 PM
whipit, whipit, real hard

nothing like having the world vibrate as you go numb for 30 seconds a clip

dull boy
09-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Why are you wanting to do acid and DMT?

Neighbor
09-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Because I'm curious, like a monkey

Wise Wiggles
09-06-2013, 03:17 PM
I was watching this drugs inc on Ketamine.

That stuff look cray.

KennyCerealBowl
09-06-2013, 03:28 PM
idid dmt that shit was wack

Plot
09-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Basically its used as horse tranquilizer
I was in Sydney about 10 years ago for my 21st and at the time was in some pretty sweet drug rings, I was working at Sega-World (it was a lameo amusement park, we had a dude dressed up as Sonic running around and there was 9 rides, I operated the roller-coaster but it really just a massive video-game arcade) but all the staff were on shit.) Anyway this guy O-Tung was in the triad and getting us mad pills, he hooked me up for my b-day I dropt 2 green and golds, which were E/Ketos. I was fucked up, at one point I was in my bedroom and my vision turned into 2, like it split and I could see perfect double vision with no cross over, at the end of the party I was sitting in the living room starring at the wall and everyone else went to bed, my flatmate this chick got up at like 10 and came out and I was still staring at this wall and was like hey man, Go to bed. And I was like brought out of this trance and went to bed.

Diode
09-06-2013, 03:33 PM
i have done plenty of ketamine.

it is not a "horse tranquilizer" - it is a disassociative anesthetic and was popular in the US until it became scheduled, so now it is used for animals only. a small bump will cause general numbness throughout the body and a general sense of well being. a jar or several bumps (depending upon tolerance) will send you into a "k-hole". your brain is completely disassociated from your body and hallucinogenic effects take hold. you are completely paralyzed. it is typically insuffalated though it can be taken intramuscularly though you would need to have someone else inject you as you'd pass out before finishing the plunger.

i enjoyed ketamine a great deal, but it did rewire my brain a bit. it is also highly addictive, extremely expensive, and difficult to acquire. it cannot be synthesized like most recreational drugs.

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 04:52 PM
K is fun

I used to have a connect that owned a veterinarian office

I used to get vials from him

few seconds in the microwave n ur money

u can blow it or IM

it's like a pk with a psychedelic component

also is a reverse tolerant to opiates

fun tho
Mike Wrecka I remember u telling me years ago that you had a love affair w K - care to share?

Mike Wrecka
09-06-2013, 05:04 PM
i dont really like to tell war stories

drugs are bad mmmmmmmkay. all i do now is drink beers and i highly suggest you all do the same

Diode
09-06-2013, 05:07 PM
K is fun

I used to have a connect that owned a veterinarian office

I used to get vials from him

few seconds in the microwave n ur money

u can blow it or IM

it's like a pk with a psychedelic component

also is a reverse tolerant to opiates

fun tho
Mike Wrecka I remember u telling me years ago that you had a love affair w K - care to share?

i mean i can't say i am surprised with you but jesus christ, microwave? way to waste 50% of the yield

oven, cookie sheet, easy.

we used to have a connect in mexico we met off a sketchy yahoo website

no lie

this was back in like 2002 tho

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Na mic wasn't that bad tbh

n it was more Convience

toaster oven was the best tho

I used to do the w opiates all the time tbh

potentiate and would slow down tolerance build up

Diode
09-06-2013, 05:11 PM
Na mic wasn't that bad tbh

n it was more Convience

toaster oven was the best tho

I used to do the w opiates all the time tbh

potentiate and would slow down tolerance build up

uhhh where/why were you getting liquid opiates? ingestion is superior to insuffalation in every way when it comes to opiates.

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Oxydose

and the bioavailbility between the two is marginal like 70 to 75 percent

onset is quicker with insuffulation tho

but I was doing other ROA ne ways

Neighbor
09-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Rawn's posts are turning me off more & more to the idea

I don't know whether to be angry or grateful

Rawn M.D.
09-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Neigh I'm not talkin on acid ne more if u didn't kno

I'll post more about my ex pierces w that particular substamce when I get on a comp later

but if u got a strong mental constitution and no one in ya fam has or had schizophrenia - so no predisposition - do it

there's a reason ppl say they became enlightened or had their eyes opened

btw destro came correct on that first time quote

Lucos
09-07-2013, 04:00 AM
i've done dmt a few times... it's unlike anything i've ever tripped on..amazing visuals. bout to mix up some ayahuasca in the next couple of months when i can be arsed with the detox that u gotta do beforehand

Untold
09-07-2013, 05:01 AM
Dude, only way that anyone can best describe it is doing it firsthand. No one here will ever be able to explain an experience like tripping. Each batch is made different. Some are stronger than others and some have completely different side effects.

Yes, you can see weird stuff like clouds turning into elephants, faces melting, or randomness happen. Then there are other trips where it's all about the lights, the tracers, the images you create from within, the music, what sounds your see/feel/hear. Then there are the trips where you have deep intellectual discussions over a bowl of bud with your friends. And all that fascinates you are the theories of life that have yet to be prove, yet for that one moment, IT all makes sense and if only everybody could be here and apart of what you just discovered, then we live in Eutopia.

This has been my experience(s). But once again, I or others I know have had these experiences by doing the drug. Yours maybe any of these, or none. That's your call. Good luck and happy travels. Please fill us back in.

Split
09-08-2013, 06:18 AM
Shrooms are mad nice, except the come down. Idk about acid. I got a connect but it seems kinda intense

we made them into tea... split a halfie 4 ways... It was pretty intense. smoking on shrooms is crazy, feels like you're smoking jets of air or something

Allen Knight
09-08-2013, 07:24 AM
I was watching this drugs inc on Ketamine.

That stuff look cray.

I tried special k, shit was pretty dope my hommie fell into a k hole he said he felt like he was trapped in the carpet lmaoo for like a hour he jus layed there, my other 2 ppl were
Talkin a made up language to each other i couldnt stop laughin, damn i was tore up

Masaii
09-08-2013, 07:49 AM
grow up you fucking losers

KwaL!ty
09-08-2013, 10:53 AM
^trolling..

Masaii
09-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Trolling? No.

Talking about LSD on a rap board is fucking loserish behavior. I hope your spirits evolve one day and you develop a brain.
VERITAS In Church with Saints and in the tavern with sinners

pup
09-08-2013, 02:35 PM
popped 3 my first time, took about 20 minutes to kick in, i was like what the fuck this shit isn't workin, then i stood up and fell with the first step i took, i had no idea what the fuck was goin on, it was a house party with me and a couple of my boys and our women at my apartment, i was bout 16 and i was out of it, my nigga helped me to the couch and i hardly remember but it was honestly like i was watching one of those trippy videos on youtube, i remember vaguely squinting my eyes and seein little alien heads floating around the room and whenever a new person walked in the room a light shined around them and a halo appeared above there head like jesus was walking in the room, i heard it also made you horny, well i geuss thats true, my girl at the time was still a virgin cus i had jus gotten with her (took that shit the next day) anyways she really wanted to fuck cus she had only popped 1 but she wasnt heavy on drug use so it hit her as hard as 3 did to me, she was fucked up to but she could move, i couldnt, long story short, i didn't fuck her that night even though i wanted to, i was so fucked up, so lesson should be learned, don take lsd while with a bitch unless u can handle yourself